Stone Enjoy By IPA - Stone Brewing Co.

Stone Enjoy By IPAStone Enjoy By IPA

Stone Brewing Co. visit their website

Beer added by: nrs207 on 08-21-2012

Listing for all Stone Enjoy By xx.xx.xx IPA beers.

to view all ratings, reviews and sorting options.
Ratings: 8,952 | Reviews: 1,307
4.9/5  rDev +10.6%

4.52/5  rDev +2%

4.5/5  rDev +1.6%

4.36/5  rDev -1.6%

4.56/5  rDev +2.9%

4.25/5  rDev -4.1%

4.85/5  rDev +9.5%

Anytime I see an Enjoy By I grab one, amazing IPA all around, for a imperial IPA this one pours a perfect amber color amazing fresh hop bitterness that other doubles should strive for, If a pine and citrus blend of awesomeness is what your looking for pick this one up and drink it fast, If I had a choice between this beer and a Pliny the Elder its Enjoy By all the way!

4.56/5  rDev +2.9%

3.5/5  rDev -21%

4.25/5  rDev -4.1%

3.75/5  rDev -15.3%

4.4/5  rDev -0.7%

Stone Enjoy By 12/26, picked up at Mt Airy Liquors on draft.

Pours a liquid gold, clear and crisp as an autumn day, with a finger and a halfs worth of eggshell head. Mostly tight bubbles, small bubbles rising from bottom of the glass.

Not getting much on the nose, maybe as she warms, what little I do get is pine and faint tropical fruit hoppiness.

Taste begins with this magical duet of light malt sweetness and juicy hops - as the piney hop flavors develop a sweetness settles in on the tip of the tongue, and the beer goes down the gullet finishing with a nice bitterness and alcohol burn. No yeast flavors apparent, and the malt I'm picking up is light and sweet.

Overall a damn fine IPA, very well balanced, could have had a bit more complexity with the hops with some stronger tropical or citrus flavors, but overall very solid, very drinkable. This could be my go-to IPA if it were more available.

4.75/5  rDev +7.2%

4.6/5  rDev +3.8%

2.28/5  rDev -48.5%

4.5/5  rDev +1.6%

Very impressive.

4.84/5  rDev +9.3%

2.75/5  rDev -37.9%

I got a 32 ounce growler of this because I'm such a fan of Stone. I sampled it before I bought it and thought it tasted pretty good. I poured into a frozen pint glass. By the time I finished it had a hint of a unpleasant taste. By the time I finished the growler, it was downright gross. I won't be having anymore of that.

4.45/5  rDev +0.5%

4.75/5  rDev +7.2%

to view all ratings, reviews and sorting options.
Stone Enjoy By IPA from Stone Brewing Co.