2. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Enjoy By IPA - Stone Brewing Co.

Enjoy By IPAEnjoy By IPA

Stone Brewing Co. visit their website

Listing for all Stone Enjoy By xx.xx.xx IPA beers.

(Beer added by: nrs207 on 08-21-2012)
Ratings: 5,488 | Reviews: 923 | Show All Ratings:
zoober911

4.9/5  rDev +10.6%
look: 4.5 | smell: 5 | taste: 5 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

Appearance: Copper in color. Clear with no haze. Nice lacing that holds onto the glass.

Smell: Initial smell of grapefruit, citrus. Strong smell of pine to follow.

Taste: Nothing short of what was expected. Citrus, hops, pine, grapefruit. Everything that you want to taste. Very clean and crisp. Refreshing.

Mouthfeel: Smooth and pleasant.

Overall: Another great beer from Stone.

If you have the chance to pick one up, I would recommend it. I had one of the earlier releases and it tastes better than I remember.

06-21-2013 04:35:51 | More by zoober911
SDbrewerJake

4.05/5  rDev -8.6%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 4

Great change for Stone, vearing away from their Special B malt notes and hitting the nail on the head with their Enjoy By 7-4-13. Really pretty amber gold pour with a finger of white head. Nice strong fruity flavors with a plesant after flavor of citrus. I got like 5 bottles... Score!

06-20-2013 21:16:39 | More by SDbrewerJake
BigBarley

4.75/5  rDev +7.2%
look: 4.25 | smell: 5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.75

7-4-13 Bottle, reviewing live. (first EVER Enjoy By, believe it or not)

A - Looks like a great IPA, active carbonation streams occasionally bubble through a mass of deep gold, opaque liquid. Head comes to a couple fingers of white, thick foam that retains well and leaves beautiful lacing. Looks delicious.

S - Wow. You can smell hops, definitely citrus and pine notes, with a zesty bitterness reminiscent of fresh lemons. Smells unbelievable, I kinda just wanna sit here and inhale the aroma over and over.

T - Sweet mama, that is a hop bomb if I've ever heard of one! And I thought Ruination and Hop Stoopid had the market cornered on bitter... Well this one embraces the bitterness of the hops while leaving some breathing room for plenty of that citrus zest and sweet background. Balanced is not the right word for this. However, if you're looking for a hop bomb from hell, grab one of these!

M - Goes down smooth, hits the mouth with lively carbonation and a nice thickness that doesn't overwhelm. Feels like an easy drinker, once you're adjusted to the hop explosion.

If you're not a fan of hops, you might go ahead and try it anyway. It could very well convert you. Or kill you, whichever.

06-20-2013 16:39:37 | More by BigBarley
Impfan

Washington

What can I say? Perfect Pilsner-like color* For those who would argue that it should be more appropriately copper colored... *The first officially designated American craft brewed IPA was Grant’s, and it contained Pilsener malts of this golden hue. The nose is an exquisite melange of grapefruit, Mandarin orange, tangerine, pinapple, mango, kiwi, and lemon/lime. The flavors follow suit, and the body is medium to full with just the right amount of malt backbone which is more of a textural thing, in this case, than a flavor enhancer. The hops are given free reign to truly shine here. The balance is nearly flawless, right through the long, dry finish which is crisp, and remarkably refreshing. Wow!

06-18-2013 22:03:57 | More by Impfan
DovaliHops

4.49/5  rDev +1.4%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

Newest batch: 07-04-13. Pours a clear golden color with a large white head that goes down quickly. Scent is immediately floral, but quickly fades to DANK hops. I can't help but be reminded of the hoppy beers from Alpine when I smell this special offering from Stone. The hop scent on this is just so damn inviting, it's ridiculous. Sweet, but not malty...it's a sweet, hoppy resin aroma. Some pine and a ton of citrus fruit with a hint of pineapple and mango. Taste is just as it smells. It is so hard to explain this beer, because it is so delicious and everything an imperial IPA should be. So fresh and so clean...as Outkast would say. Mouthfeel is crisp and medium bodied. Drinkability is VERY high! This is a top notch IPA that reminds me of the quality that Alpine produces. Definitely my favorite hoppy Stone beer.

06-15-2013 08:50:30 | More by DovaliHops
Kerfluffel

4.15/5  rDev -6.3%
look: 4 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 4.25

A: Pours a crystal clear bronzy gold. Head off white, tight bubbles.
S: Aroma smacks of hops. tropical fruits dominate with notes of pine resin grass, and slight citrus, malt is subtle. Dank.
M: Medium body and smooth. Dry as can be.
T: Taste is soft in the beginning with notes of toast, light caramel, and soft malt. Hop flavor is intense and follows aromatics. Grassy, pine resin, and more of citrus character. Bitterness takes over the finish and lingers long.
O: Great brew, a true hop forward experience.

06-14-2013 07:38:07 | More by Kerfluffel
Schnauzerlord

4.71/5  rDev +6.3%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.75

07.04.13-I've had other entries in Stone's 'Enjoy by' series, and while all were excellent, I think this one stands out as the finest, though that may be just because it happens to play to most of my prefferences . I'm really in the midst of a New Zealand hops phase, and this tastes strongly of Nelson or similiar hops.

A: 4.50 clear attractive light amber color (I hate this catagory. If it smelled and tasted great, Id' drink it if it looked like split pea soup)

S: 4.75 I LOVE that grapefruit/pineapple acidic aroma that screams 'NEW ZEALAND"

T: 4.75 Again, this groves perfectly with my current passion for an over-the-top citrus flavor thats amazingly thirst quenching.

M: 4.50 very nice. smooth and bready in it's maltiness, which is cut so well by the acid taste from all the hops

Overall-Excellent example of the type. For me, this would be a constant in my fridge if it was always available. Great alone, but stands up very well to strong food flavors. Seems to hold it's carbonation better than most others of the style. I had a pint sit for a couple of hours and still taste great, where others seem to go flat very quickly. Now I need to find out if Stone has it on Nitro at their tasting room...

06-13-2013 03:28:53 | More by Schnauzerlord
Bosoxfan20

Missouri

4.43/5  rDev 0%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

Enjoy By 7-4-13
Bottled on 5-31-13
Consumed on 6-8-13

A- Clean looking copper with a 2 finger off white head that is thick as can be. Lacing does a nice job of holding strong, and the retention is persistent as hell. A little light in color for a DIPA, but all of the characteristics are here for an impressive beer.

S- Oh my! Massive hop aroma. Not sure of the IBUs, but the hop profile is divine. Dank (I mean DANK!) hops of citrus, pine and slight floral. You don't have to work hard at all to find this aroma. Explodes out of the glass. It is like walking through an orchard of grapefruit, mango, pineapple, peaches, lemons and abundant pine trees.

T- Follows nose. Once again, superb hop characteristics take over the palate early on and linger throughout. It runs the hop gauntlet - dank, wet, powder coated and resinous all in waves. A sweet caramel malt base shows up with perfect timing to ensure this doesn't become an astringent experience. Some earthy tones also make their way. Bitter bite in the finish.

M- Dry, oh so dry. Mouth can't wait to get another sip. Creamy to a degree for the style, yet lighter than many. Alcohol present with some warmth. Perfect carbonation.

O- So pleased to see this distribute to MO as soon as I moved here. Certainly one of my favorites from Stone. Won't compare to others as this one speaks for itself. I'll say this though, not many beers excite me so much that I go back to the store the very next day to stock up on some more. I did with this one.

DFH IPA glass
$6.49 for 22 oz bomber

06-13-2013 03:16:45 | More by Bosoxfan20
zhanson88

4.65/5  rDev +5%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.75

Bottled 5/31/13.

Appearance: Pours a warm, clear golden honey color. Ample carbonation is apparent. About 1.5" of eggshell white head forms, which has great retention and lacing. Very good looking IPA.

Smell: Extremely dank on the nose. Bitter grapefruit and some pineapple and mango notes. Very fresh and clean hop smells. Some bready and caramel malt notes peek out as well, but the hops really shine.

Taste: Bready malts do show themselves initially, as well as perhaps a bit of caramel. The remainder is very sticky, and very dank hop flavors. Citrus, grapefruit, pineapple, mango, and sticky hop resins are apparent. Overall, the beer is fairly sweet which is not surprising for a 9.4% ABV beer. However, the finish is pretty dry, which is a nice quality.

Mouthfeel/Overall: Mouthfeel is light-medium bodied, with ample carbonation. Very nice. Overall, I thought this was an outstanding IPA. The hop character is very resinous and very pronounced, but all in all the beer has a nice balance. Super.

06-12-2013 04:15:26 | More by zhanson88
dbossman

Nebraska

4.2/5  rDev -5.2%

This review came from notes (3rd batch):

A: Amberish/golden hue with a stead head and good lacing

S: Grapefruit, weed, pineapple--so fresh with somewhat of a bready backbone; but mostly lots of hop resin aromas dominating

T: So bitter and resiny: oily, piney, dank, grapefruity--it is so bitter and I wish there was a little more sweetness underneath

F: So sticky and oily and awesome

O: This is a bitter, in your face beer--I like it--but I wish it had a bit more of a malty sweetness underneath; but like I said, it is still a darn good beer

06-11-2013 20:42:19 | More by dbossman
harrymel

3.8/5  rDev -14.2%

Enjoy by 04JUL13

Golden with a loose soapy white foam sheet. Smells nice: mango, pineapple, resin, biscuit, dextrose, bit of mint. Bitter, sweet, sugar sweetness, some onion, some body odor, some grapefruit. Medium bodied with moderately sharp carb and an off dry finish. This was better the first time I tried it, but I feel there are a couple characteristics here I'm growing tired of: onion and body odor in the IPAs - seems to be a palate trend for me lately unfortunately.

06-11-2013 08:13:50 | More by harrymel
pjkelley82

4.88/5  rDev +10.2%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 5 | feel: 5 | overall: 4.75

Best IPA I've had to date. Had it as a sampling at a beer distributor by me. Picked up a few singles of other beers, left, drove halfway home and turned around. Picked up a Growler.

Batch: Enjoy by 5/17/13
Consumed on 5/15/13

At first sip it was surprisingly good.... good hop punch, balance and a crisp tongue snapping finish.... the thing that really got me is how drinkable it was and how on my ride home I just couldn't get that goodness it left out of my mouth... it's the type that you wanna continue drinking... a big standout to me was how ridiculously fresh it tasted. I definitely recommend anyone to try this... even if your not an IPA fan... you may just turn around to get it after all.

Serving type: growler

06-11-2013 06:32:39 | More by pjkelley82
brenty0man

4.8/5  rDev +8.4%
look: 4.75 | smell: 5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

This beer was amazing. It had a really fresh grapefruit aroma that exploded out of the glass. I was amazed at the tasty freshness. I can't really put into words the actual taste of freshness, but it was such a clean IPA. The malt backed up the massive hops pretty well, although lets be honest with ourselves, this IPA is not so much about the malt. I would love to get my hands on more of this stuff. If I were to compare to Pliny, I would say they are actually quite similar, but more grapefruit on the Enjoy By and more tropical flavors in Pliny. Enjoy by July 4th is truly a great beer.

06-10-2013 18:02:58 | More by brenty0man
ILoveIPA

Move over Pliny, there's a new Sheriff in town. This is the freshest beer I have ever tasted. It is exactly what an IPA should be. It has a massive hop smell that hits you right in the face and does not let up one bit in the mouth. This tastes like liquid heaven for a fan of hops. The alcohol is very present, but that is no reason to apologize. This beer is not for the weak of mouth. The appearance is also amazing. This is probably the best looking beer I have ever seen in my glass. Get some!

06-10-2013 02:11:41 | More by ILoveIPA
GuinnessAtRogerWilco

4.09/5  rDev -7.7%
look: 3.25 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 4

Enjoy By 5-17-13. Oops, I'm having this 3 weeks too late. Oh well.
Poured into a Sam Adams 'perfect pint' glass.

AP: Light golden colour with a 3/4" white head that dissipates down to a dusting across the surface. Some lacing on the sides when the glass is tilted. A little transparent looking.
AR: Nice aroma. Hoppy goodness in a glass going on here. It's like someone dropped some pine and spruce sprigs in my glass. Dank, resiny pine. There's fruits in there as well like grapefruit, orange, tangerine, mango, papaya, guava. Crackery malt aromas pushed to the background.
T: The pine that was in the aroma isn't nearly as strong in the taste. The taste is more about the rinds/skin of grapefruit, orange and tangerine. The fruit tastes are rather juicy and lush on the palate, which is how I prefer my IPAs. Malts add cracker and grains to the taste. The tropical aromas are also a bit muted in the taste. It's still very good, but the nose misled me raised my expectations of flavour.
M: Crisp on the tongue with good carbonation. Light body for a DIPA. It's like it tried to finish dry but the juicy fruit of the hops sticks to your palate to leave it a bit moist.
OV: A very solid offering from Stone. Don't know if my opening this 21 days past the 'enjoy by' date had any effect on the quality of the beer. The tastes that were there were quality, but I was expecting a bit more from the aromas this gave off. And the body was lighter than I prefer.

06-08-2013 04:44:19 | More by GuinnessAtRogerWilco
rringler

4.54/5  rDev +2.5%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.5

Enjoy By 02.14.14

A: Super clear light golden-amber appearance. Poured into a frozen glass with 3/4 finger of off-white head, small sized bubbles. Bubbles dissipated down to a thin film around the edge of the glass pretty quickly, which could be due to the temperature of the glass. Bubbles left just a trace of lacing on the cold glass.

S: I'm a bit stuffed up today, but I can detect hints of floral and some danky hops. This is about the best I can do with one functional nostril.

T: Lots of good stuff here. Less sweetness on the start compared to other Enjoy Bys. Subtle pine flavors, less hoppy than others. Tastes similar to the other Enjoy Bys, but more mellow (which is probably because I'm a little late to drink this one.) I found the other Enjoy Bys to be a little bit of a caricature of IPAs, so I appreciate the mellowness. 9.4% ABV, but it does have a mild alcohol dryness.

M: Medium+ body and tongue stickiness. A little bit oily, but not fatiguing. Carbonation is great, as always with Stone.

O: I'm a little late to drink this one, and consequently its a little bit mellower than the other Enjoy Bys. I think this is a good thing, but lovers of the other Enjoy Bys exaggerated style may find it a bit lacking.

Enjoy By 11.12.13

A: Very clear dark-straw/golden color that pours with a good finger/finger and a half of very small off-white head. Color and clarity is great here; I wish my homebrews looked anything like this. Good head retention in a chilled glass that left nice lacing.

S: Smells like an IPA. Sweet/floral start with nice hints of bready malts. No significant hops here.

T: Pretty close to its smell, but with a few more subtleties. Semi-sweet start (maybe dragon or stone fruit; can't really put my finger on it.) Less malty mid-taste than it smells, though the smell wasn't the strongest to begin with. It finishes with enough mild hop-bitterness to be a west coast IPA, but doesn't feel like a boxing match with your tongue. It's a bit softer than the usual Stone "over-the-top" style, but it makes for a great IPA. No taste of booze at 9.4% abv, which could be a little bit dangerous; the less exaggerated tastes means I could seeing drinking more than one of these.

M: Medium/medium- body, with a slightly quicker flow down the throat. Carbonation is great, as with all stone brews. Very appropriate for a single IPA.

O: A great all-around IPA brew; easy drinking and great tasting, just be a bit conscientious of the abv. Guaranteed to take you from sober to "life is fun" in no time flat :) (Funny to read my previous review; this is definitely not the same beer. No hints of pine at all in this, and a less exaggerated taste.)

Enjoy By 07.04.13

A: Pours extremely clear mid-to-dark amber color, with 2-2.5 fingers of fluffy eggshell white head of very small bubbles. The head retains decently before turning into a solid film of micro bubbles. Lacing is medium+.

S: VERY fresh piney hop smell. Maybe some minor notes of semi-sweet fruits (grapefruit, stone fruit) but it's dominated by its piney, resiny hops.

T: More balanced than it smells. It's a bit lighter taste all the way through. It starts with a sweet/sour grapefruit-like beginning, before moving on to a light, biscuity malt flavor. Piney hops are present through both the start and the malty flavors. It finishes with the mild/mild+ hop bitterness you'd expect from a DIPA. She packs a punch at 9.4% abv, though it does finish a bit dry and boozy.

M: Medium- to medium body for an DIPA. A good bit quicker and slicker than most DIPAs; it feels closer to an IPA. Carbonation is great; no complaints.

O: Tastes like Stone's interpretation of a by-the-book IPA (which means they said "let's make it a double.") Imagine that Stone had a Pliny the Elder recipe in their hands and said "let's do this, but let's do it our way." It is a very well balanced brew that doesn't rely on extreme hops to define itself. It's a little different for Stone, and I'm glad I had it.

06-08-2013 04:37:51 | More by rringler
Fatehunter

Oregon

3.98/5  rDev -10.2%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 4

Two fingers of foamy head on a clear, medium straw colored body. Looks great.
The aroma of fresh hops: strong on the pine. Wonderful.
The taste is big and bold bitterness: pine bitter, lemon bitter and a big malt bill to hold it all together.
The texture is smooth and crisper with moderate carbonation.
It's a top of the line beer.

06-07-2013 01:28:42 | More by Fatehunter
thegodfather1076

4.75/5  rDev +7.2%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

Presentation: Awesome looking bottle with extremely eye-catching painted on graphics and font. Gives really nice back-story on the beer, web info, ABV info, bottled on date(4-12-13), states “Enjoy Now”, “Live For The Now, The Present”, “There Is No Better Time Than Right Now To Enjoy This Beer”. Awesome!

Appearance: Allowed to warm for 10min before pouring into a 16oz snifter from 22oz bomber. An aggressive pour lead to a very clear yellowish orange beer with a 2 finger tightly packed off white head of a medium density. Head retention was 4min 12sec before fading to a thick bubbly coating and ring. Excellent lacing.

Smell/Aroma: Smells very fresh with a dominate citrus hop aroma. Hints of lemon, orange, and sweet grapefruit. Also has strong pine resin and grassy scent with slight hints of tropical fruit, maybe mango.

Flavor/Taste: Taste is fresh and exceptional with hints of pine resin hops and a slight bready malt backbone that turns juicy with a lemon citrus hop flavor on the finish.

MouthFeel/Drinkability: Medium bodied and slightly chewy with a perfect amount of carbonation. Extremely drinkable and tasty.

Overall/Comments: FRESH!!! 05.17.13 version. For me Enjoy By is rivaled only by the fresh Stone IPA that I tasted while visiting Stone Brewing Company in 2011. The alcohol is undetectable in the nose and palette. Any IPA lover will be in heaven with Enjoy By. Classified as an American Double/Imperial IPA @ 9.4% ABV. Consumed 4/25/2013.

05-28-2013 19:15:33 | More by thegodfather1076
dougfur

4.5/5  rDev +1.6%

Pours a very clear, straw color, decent head. The smell is strong and nice. All hops, with a touch of that oniony smell/flavor. This one leans away from the citrus side and goes more for the dankness. Taste is good, just like the smell. They did a really nice job of infusing the hop flavors into this beer. The hops are strong, but the beer is by no means bitter. Mouthfeel was good. Well carbonated, a bit of body. All in all, it's a very solid DIPA with great hop flavor, even though it's not quite the hop profile I would have gone for.

05-25-2013 15:03:42 | More by dougfur
raynmoon

4.41/5  rDev -0.5%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.5

had this quite a few times, but it is time to do a review.

a: clear honey-gold. some alcohol legs, almost no lacing.

s: very sculpin-like. Honey and citrus sweetness, floral notes, and that strange, bitter, astringent, oniony smell. Very nice.

t: Before you even get to fully taste the beer, bitterness comes in and hits you, with astringent, floral hops rolling across your tongue. finishes a little hot.

mf: medium, almost on the sticky side like RuinTen. Alcohol does come through a little bit.

overall: definitely worth trying, or grabbing a few bottles. Isn't as good as some of those other big guys, but it is what it is.

05-21-2013 23:26:29 | More by raynmoon
DrinkSlurm

Connecticut

4.24/5  rDev -4.3%
look: 4 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

Enjoy by 5-17-13. Poured from 22oz bottle into captain Lawrence tulip. Pours a slightly reddish golden with a finger of white head. Really nice piney and fruity hop aromas with some great malty balance. Taste is crisp piney and citrus hops with a nice malt backbone to even things out...its smooth and easy especially for the abv. Really great DIPA....cant wait for the next edition!

05-20-2013 12:23:11 | More by DrinkSlurm
Bauzen

4.48/5  rDev +1.1%

Hazy and golden in color. Minimal head with a precise pour from a bottle into a snifter glass.

Smell is slightly bitter, but very fruity. Most prominent notes are orange peel, grapefruit. Whatever hops they use, I'm impressed.

Taste is velvety, floral, fruity, and bitter. It showcases a flavor profile that only a young Imperial can deliver. Fruitier than Heady Topper, Milder than Double Jack, smoother than anything from Lagunitas (and I'm a way bigger fan of Lagunitas than Stone, usually).

You'll appreciate the mouthfeel. It sticks around and makes you want the experience to last longer. Finish is long and memorable.

Overall, it's a great beer, but a bit pricier than several competitors that offer similar young double IPAs for half the cost. That being said, if it's the only beer I'm drinking that evening, it's a solid choice. It doesn't leave me wishing I ordered something else.

05-19-2013 23:24:48 | More by Bauzen
KTCamm

3.94/5  rDev -11.1%
look: 4.25 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 4 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 4

Poured from 22 ounce bomber into a perfect pint glass.

Pours light to darker golden bronze. Gets hazy towards the top. Nice fluff of white foam sits a top. Strong pine nose but fades out quickly. Real firm hop bitter blasts out and holds throughout. Really fresh tasting, but nothing mellow about it.

05-19-2013 22:05:27 | More by KTCamm
Beer-A-Lot

4.16/5  rDev -6.1%

5/17/13

A - Nice cloudy, light golden. Good head.

S - One of the real strengths of this beer. Citrusy, herbal, some spice but not overly.

T - Again, citrusy and lemony flavors, medium hop flavors, yet very sessionable for the abv. Solid taste.

M - Smooth, not overly carbonated.

O - A very solid IPA. It's no wonder fans of this style seek this out. With food, I found it going down very quickly, despite the high alcohol.

05-18-2013 15:47:54 | More by Beer-A-Lot
mikeyv35

4.38/5  rDev -1.1%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

Date: 05/17/2013
Type: 22oz. Bottle
Vintage: Bottled on 04/12/2013 & best by 05/17/2013
Glass: Half Acre Tulip

Ironically, I was getting ready to watch the Penguin game #2 against the Senators and was shopping for a good beer to drink at a store in Brooklyn and stumbled across this bottle. Now, I am watching the best team in hockey from my hometown and drinking best by 05/17/13 on 05/17/13. Life does not get much better than this!

Poured a golden in color w/ a big 2 finger white head that left sticky lacing on the glass. The aroma was of a massive amount of grapefruit, citrus, pine, and earthiness. The taste was big grapefruit up front, leading into medium amounts of resinous bitterness, finishing w/ vanilla mixed w/ an herbal quality.Medium bodied and somewhat dry. This, like most DIPAs was pretty drinkable.

Overall, a great DIPA from Stone! It was nice to see Stone's concern on freshness and innovation despite how large this brewery has become. This one just has a slight vanilla note on the end and the fact that it needs to finish drier that prevents it from being all-world. In the end, a well made DIPA that did not have many holes, but Stone should thank the Pittsburgh Penguins for filling the rest by winning 4-2.

Go Pens! Stanley Cup number 4 is around the corner.

05-18-2013 03:15:42 | More by mikeyv35
Enjoy By IPA from Stone Brewing Co.