Follow our progress ...

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

2.3/5  rDev +42%

12 oz can drunk from can

pale yellow (poured a bit to see color)

This is weirdly lemony artificial aroma.

Wow this is werid...yet somehow I almost like it. Salty and acidic, like sour patch kid beer. It's surprisingly refreshing. But no, not a good beer.

1.12/5  rDev -30.9%

Bottle: Poured a bright golden color lager with a tiny bubbly head with not much retention. Aroma is quite incredibly nasty - 10 times worst then Bug lime or Miller Chill - with loads of of weird lime notes with some salty notes. Taste is foul with loads of off lime notes and a very salty finish. This is not refreshing at all and definitely the worst beer during my stay in CR.

1.25/5  rDev -22.8%

1.56/5  rDev -3.7%

"Thanks" to flexabull for this killshot from Blind BIF #5.

A: Pours light yellow, lots of fizzy head that quickly subsides. No lacing. By color, I want to assume this is a BMC killshot. Still, the bright yellow isn't entirely unappealing. 3.0

S: What is this, I don't even....hay, cardboard, and lemons, citric acid, limes. Smells a bit like Fresca too. 2.0

T: An odd corny blandness, barely sweet and salty at the same time, as if I were drinking spit. Also slight sourness paralleling the lemons. After some consideration, this tastes like MSG. 1.5

M: I don't know how to describe this. There is a low level sweetness that numbs the side of my tongue. Not too sour, but still cloyingly acidic. 1.0

O: This is slimy. I feel like I'm drinking pre-gargled lemonade. Transport me to a beach, blend this with fruit and vodka, then serve it in a coconut. That's the only way I'd consider drinking more of it. 1.0

2.62/5  rDev +61.7%
look: 3.25 | smell: 3 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 3 | overall: 2.5

Rock Ice Limon from Cerveceria Costa Rica
- out of 100 based on 3 ratings.