Imperial Eclipse Stout - Elijah Craig (12 Year) - FiftyFifty Brewing Co.

Imperial Eclipse Stout - Elijah Craig (12 Year)Imperial Eclipse Stout - Elijah Craig (12 Year)

FiftyFifty Brewing Co. visit their website

American Double / Imperial Stout |  11.90% ABV

Availability: Fall

Imperial Stout aged 200 days in an Elijah Craig bourbon barrel.

(Beer added by: Jmoore50 on 12-29-2009)
Sort by:  Usefulness | Recent | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Imperial Eclipse Stout - Elijah Craig (12 Year) Alström Bros
4.33/5  rDev -3.1%

From the 2010 release party bottling. Shared with Habmike, Kkipple, SpencerDB, RobOrb and Advent. Many thanks to a kind mule.

Appearance: Looks basically like the rest of the 50/50 barrel aged lineup; small head, some lacing, dark pour with some mahogany brown edges.

Smell: I hate saying each of these smells like bourbon but they truly do smell like the brands of bourbon they used for the barrels. If you have not had each of the bourbons several times (enough times to pick them out of a 7 bourbon lineup) you won't have the fun wow factor of smelling and tasting each of them. After the bourbon I got a good bit of vanilla, caramel, fudge brownie chocolate and oak.

Taste: Again, the Elija Craig dominates - I can't imagine there is much character to the base beer itself besides a nice sweetness as the barrels really dominate the beer. After that there is an enjoyable fudge, vanilla toffee flavor to it.

Mouthfeel: Like to rest of the lineup, mouthfeel is the only slightly disappointing aspect. carbonation was perhaps a bit light.

Drinkability: Drinkable and enjoyable. It is funny we powered through 6 of these with no problem but were ready to cut our tongues out with a FW10-13 tasting.

We did a big side-by-side and I would rate them in this order: Pappy 50/50; Evan Williams 50/50; Elijah Craig 50/50; 4 Roses 50/50; Heaven Hill 50/50 (noticeably worse than the rest); Brandy 50/50 (Brandy being a drain pour). It was fun to try them side-by-side, each is incredibly distinct and there are certainly some winners and some losers.

craytonic, Jan 10, 2011
4.75/5  rDev +6.3%

I'm a big fan of Elijah Craig bourbon so it's great to have a chance to try a stout aged in EC barrels.

A: Pours non-opaque dark brown without a great deal of head. Some lacing lingers after the pour.

S: lots of bourbon, vanilla, chocolate and oak.

T: One of the better-tasting barrel-aged stouts I have had. Heavy bourbon in this, but it works. Fairly sweet, with plenty of vanilla, toffee, and chocolate character. No heat, and not particularly boozy. Little hop presence. So right up my alley, as I don't care for hoppy stouts (e.g., some Abyss vintages), and get annoyed when crazy high ABV beers are bottled in bombers or 750s.

M: As with all Eclipses, this is medium-bodied and will slightly disappoint those who think a barrel aged stout is required to be thick. Great in my opinion, though. Carbonation is light to moderate.

D: Overall, one of the best bourbon barrel-aged stouts I have had. Love all the different barrel treatments Fifty Fifty is doing with this.

waltonc, Jan 09, 2011
3.95/5  rDev -11.6%

'09 Elijah Craig - 1yr old. jet black, thin large-bubbled head is coaxed with a vigorous pour but remains. Nose at first shows a dusty, oxidized malt, some unsweet bourbon, and a light soy. Reminds of aged 7000 without as much of the robust malt. Flavor is hotter up front, a thin but delicate body reminds of a nice rum-candy with warmth on the mid-palate, with some wood and cocoa through the lengthy finish, dry finish. Body and malt profile are a bit washed out but also chewy and overly sweet, some unfermented sugars remaining amidst near-balance. Still, I personally find the light body and lack of strong malt to be a trend growing too common from stout experimenters like CCB, Bruery, and now 50-50. And yet there is a ton of bourbon in this, which I've hardly mentioned, and I think this is because the bourbon blends so well with the base beer flavors.

MrChopin, Dec 28, 2010
4.18/5  rDev -6.5%

Rec'd this bottle (#1105 from 2009) from jhenry04 in a killer trade. Thanks for giving me a chance to try this.

Appearance is lacking...really no head to speak of. Super thin ring of light colored foam aroud the edges and some neat looking spotting at the top of the liquid. Not inky black but close.

Smell is amazing! Bourbon, chocolate and hefty malt come through in a sweet and decadent scent that is exactly what I want out of a barrel aged beer.

Taste is dynamic. Flavors start with bitter chocolate, sweet chocolate, scotch then coffee. Finish is bourbon with a tad too much heat and bitterness for me. Still, I can see where most would think this great. I guess while I get a lot of flavor out of this, it doesn't have as much integration as I'd like.

Mouthfeel is solid - medium carnonation and perfect amount of heft on the tongue.

Drinkability is hurt by the heat and bitterness. I really want to like this beer but I can't get myself to enjoy this one as much as I want to. That being said, I want to try the other versions and compare.

GoGriz, Dec 19, 2010
4.15/5  rDev -7.2%

Thanks to cloudskipper for this bottle of '09 Elijah Craig. Just rec'd bottles of the current batch from the excellent folks at FiftyFifty, so I figured we'd celebrate by kicking the last one from '09. Split with my wife. As a side note, after the kick-ass Heaven Hill bottle, she insisted on auditing the pours to assure that I hadn't jacked her out of 1/5 of an ounce. Turn a girl on to big stouts & see what happens? Bottle #596.

Pours black, with a surprising twinkle of red around the edges. Smell is subdued, barrel, malts, good but not over-the-top.

The Elijah Craig version brings on inevitable comparisons to the Heaven Hill, which isn't quite fair (comparing anything to that near perfection). The whiskey is obviously different, rougher, giving off John Wayne vibes vs. the Ivy League tumbler of the 'Hill. The roughness bleeds through the taste. The malts seem unsettled, a bit at war with the stapled chocolates, long pull of nuttiness, chocolate, arsenic (OK, I haven't actually tasted arsenic, but I bet it's like this). Lots of minor chords, but the slash-and-burn whiskey rides roughshod over the subtleties.

Excellent beer. If it weren't fairly rare & expensive, this would be a great beer to crack open around a campfire deep in the wilderness after shedding my chaps for the day. Looking forward to trying more varieties of Eclipse.

maximum12, Dec 18, 2010
4.72/5  rDev +5.6%

My first review and it is a winner.

Pours into a tulip glass a deep dark black with a faint line of tan foam.

A wonderful aroma of chocolate, vanilla, caramel, Bourbon and oaks.

The first taste matches the aroma, sweet vanilla and chocolate melded with a smooth bourbon taste. Nothing overwhelms other flavors in this complex beer.

A rich fairly full profile, sweet but enough bourbon to not be too sticky.

Very drinkable especially for a beer with this level of bourbon.

I liked this beer more as it came up to temperature, the aromas and the flavors just kept improving.

Ynot2, Dec 10, 2010
4.97/5  rDev +11.2%

When this beer first came out I thought that the Heaven Hill Rye was better. As time went on the reviews kept favoring the Elijah Craig version. Well last Wednesday the year old Elijah Craig was on tap and it was perfection. I was absolutely floored by how good this had aged in the keg.

The appearance on this is dark black with lighter mohagony edges. It is poured with a nice one finger head that develops into a film over the entire beer. Nice alcoholic legs that are now a standard with these Eclipse releases.

I could not keep my nose out of my snifter. Absolutely perfect. Vanilla, caramel, chocolate, toffee, coffee, sweet whisky sugars, a little bit of marshmelow.

It kept getting better and better every time I took a sip of this magnificant brew. Everything that I could smell was beautifully integrated in the beer. The notes of strong chocolate were being muted by vanilla and caramel, slight hints of coffee were accompanied by the roasted grains and strong sense of barrel. The whisky was not overly powering but integrated perfectly with other flavors. I mention in a few of my reviews how barrels push flavors to the brink. I do say that the flavors on this beer are not overpowering in any way. Overall incredibly impressed with the age on this one.

Outstanding.
J

Jmoore50, Dec 05, 2010

2009 - Purple Wax - Bottle# 850

Pours into my glass a deep brooding black with a small dark tan head that quickly fades. Bit under carbonated. No light getting through this brew. Aromas start off with smooth dark roasted malts, chocolate and honey. Vanilla and sweet bright bourbon alongside an oak barrel character. Bourbon is really well integrated and draws you in.

First sip brings smooth dark malts, chocolate truffle upfront with honey sweet accents. Bourbon rolls in with caramel and vanilla flavors. Woody oak barrel as it flows down with a touch of spiciness. Smooth and well balanced, the bourbon is perfectly integrated here. Wonderful.

Mouthfeel is smooth and medium bodied. A bit slick with mellow carbonation. I enjoy the fact that this is not overly heavy. Overall, this is a great bourbon aged stout with well integrated flavors that all hit the right marks. Really happy to have been able to sample this and looking forward to the 2010 versions.

orbitalr0x, Nov 20, 2010
4.5/5  rDev +0.7%

22oz purple waxed bottle shared with the usual suspects at the Brick Store.

Pours almost completely black with hints of light showing through the mahogany edges. Head recedes fairly quickly leaving some spotty lacing.

The aroma has more whiskey presence than the Pappy and Heaven Hill. It's got whiskey, vanilla and lots of chocolate on top of the heavily roasted black malts. Some hints of leather and tobacco.

Again, the bourbon really comes out in the taste up front. Vanilla, chocolate, roasted malts and maybe even some dark fruits hiding underneath. The finish is boozy and a bit dry, certainly compared to the other treatments I've had.

The mouthfeel is medium bodied and almost slick with some soft carbonation and definitely influenced by the bourbon.

As usual for Fifty Fifty, this is barrel aging at it's very best. I think I like the more nuanced character of the Heaven Hill but, hey, that's a seriously high bar. Outstanding.

gford217, Nov 09, 2010
4.53/5  rDev +1.3%

Tasted in a Spiegelau tulip during a RIS tasting (with plain crackers and water for palate cleansing between tastings).

A thin, brown, lightly opaque pour with a thin, short lasting head.

On the nose this is boozy and rich, chocolate and more chocolate with some fruity esters.

And if you'd stopped me here I'd have said I was fully expecting to be disappointed... but then it hit my palate.

Great, great, great barrel character. Toffee and brown sugar sweetness with that intense cocoa and roast hinted at by the chocolate on the nose. Rich, decadent, but balanced and enormously complex.

Medium-full body with a rich viscosity, this nevertheless doesn't quite have the truly full, silky body of the very best (in mouthfeel) beers in this style, but all faults are overwhelmed by that sublime flavor.

errantnight, Oct 16, 2010
4.47/5  rDev 0%

What is it with this tasting and purple wax? Surly Four, now this. Poured into a Weyerbacher tulip.

A: Black body with a thin dark tan head of rich foam. Looks good, but not quite great.

S: Sweet, oaky, vanilla, caramel goodness. Amazingly well-integrated barrel notes, with the bourbon only noticeable in a subdued, nuanced way. I can't really imagine a better-smelling stout.

T: Bourbon takes over more here, but not to an irredeemable point. Impressive, but not quite as splendid as the nose.

M: Very sweet, sticky, and rich. I'm loving it.

D: Intense bourbon flavor isn't necessarily the most drinkable aspect a beer can have, but this one is drinkable nonetheless.

Notes: Gigantic thanks to Tony for being so generous as to share this rare and delicious -bal aged awesomeness. I don't know what else to say about this one - it's great. I wish I had the ammo to put together a horizontal tasting of all the Eclipse beers, as that would be the definition of epicness.

Cheers!

woosterbill, Oct 07, 2010
4.33/5  rDev -3.1%

Bottle, pours black with a very thin ring around the edges and some fine lacing. Nose is a lot of that really round, big malt, bourbon, wood, vanilla. Quite smooth and rich. Mouth is a lot of oak and vanilla up front segueing into a rich, fairly boozy bourbon finish. Spicy and showcasing a lot of vanilla. Mouth is thin. This is quite, quite good, not as hefty as I though it might be but just impressive flavor profile.

JAXSON, Oct 04, 2010
4.68/5  rDev +4.7%

22oz bottle into Delirium Noël glass. Bottle #49. Bottled 2009. This is apparently my 200th review, although I did not plan it. It turns out this is a very fitting (amazing) beer to mark this occasion.

A: Pours a deep black with dark brown highlights. Hardly any head or lace. After a moment this beer is flat looking with just a slight bubbly collar around the glass.
S: Big notes of bourbon, vanilla and oak. Amazing smelling. Also picking up powdered cocoa and maybe the slightest hint of dark cherries and sweet honey.
T: The barrel really came out in this one with dominant flavors of vanilla, oak, and bourbon. There is an overall honey sweetness and buttery richness to this brew. Aftertaste is full of honey that seems to coat your mouth. Light coffee and chocolate syrup throughout.
M: Fairly thick and sticky. Very viscous but damn near flat with a touch of rough tannins to round out the finish. Alcohol is warm but incredibly smooth. Low carbonation.
D: This one took imperial stout to a new level for me. What an amazingly rich and flavorful yet smooth and drinkable beer. I could easily finish off a bottle of this by myself. What a wonderful beer.

scottfrie, Sep 26, 2010
4.47/5  rDev 0%

Bottle shared by Grant, compared to the Heaven Hill he brought last week - many thanks!

Pours black with a half-finger light brown head. The head recedes into a wispy layer on top leaving solid lacing.

Smells of smooth roasted malts with large amounts of vanilla from the barrels. Also present are hints of dark chocolate and traces of alcohol.

Tastes very similar to how it smells. Robust roasted malt flavors kick things off and are quickly joined by well-integrated dark chooclate and vanilla flavors. Midway through the sip the vanilla flavors take over a bit before fading out into a mildly bitter ending.

Mouthfeel is very good. It's got a smooth thickness with grainy carbonation.

Drinkability is also very good. I finished my glass quickly and could easily have a few more.

Overall this beer was much more of a bourbon bomb than the HH version. Still a very nice beer but the complexity and nuance of the HH version was lost on this one. Very much worth a shot but thus far my second favorite of the series.

glid02, Sep 10, 2010
4.75/5  rDev +6.3%

I would be a liar if I said I was not entirely over joyed to be able to crack open this purple wax seal last night. Bottle #1152, I have only previously had the Pappy version which was outstanding. But this was a whole new level. Served damn near room temperature for most of the session, this one was
consumed on 07/11/2010.

Pours dark as night, abyss like with no color coming through and the viscosity of oil. Small head of tan peaks up fro just a moment before settling back down to earth and leaving a mostly bare top that had some decent lacing down the glass,
but never really did recover.

Aroma is deep vanilla and boozy notes. Hits you like a ton of bricks right from the start. Amazing depth here, dark chocolate goo, rich roasted coffee that provides a touch of bitterness to the back end. Toffee, wood notes and as it really hit its peak a dark fruit that almost came across kind of smoky. Rich, thick profile, really like chewing on it as it goes down and you feel every drop of this one. Vanilla leads that charge with a soaking dose of whiskey and cocoa. Extremely mean flavor as each sip wanted to destroy my body on me, really un cool, but I wanted it. Final taste was a long boozy vanilla that mixed well with a light coffee bitterness to seal the deal.

Overall really just a great, great beer. I am not sure what more you could ask for in a BA RIS, other then a bit bigger of a look. But damn, this one laid me out.

mikesgroove, Jul 12, 2010
4.53/5  rDev +1.3%

A: Pours very dark with a small tan-mocha head and whisps of lacing.

S: Nice characteristics of roasted malt, bourbon, coffee, caramel, vanilla, some booze.

T: The bourbon really shines through against the rest of the flavors. Underneath are vanilla, some oak tannin, chocolate, coffee, and roasted malt. Very nice combination.

M: Beautifully boozy with plenty of bourbon; just the right territory for an imperial stout.

D: Very drinkable all around. Had this side by side with the Heaven Hill version and this one was just a tad bit better.

Thorpe429, Jun 29, 2010
4.83/5  rDev +8.1%

A - Pours a very deep brown. Not quite black as it's not entirely opaque, especially in front of light. No real carbonation or lacing to speak of.

S - Smell is complex and incredibly well balanced. A little heat at first from the barrel, with notes of coffee, licorice, and brown sugar.

T - Taste is as delicious as the smell. With every sip I swirl it on my tongue for a bit before swallowing to get the full body. Not quite as good as the Heaven Hill was in my opinion but the difference doesn't change the 5 rating

M - The low carbonation gives it a smooth taste, caramelizing in the mouth before being swallowed. Not too sticky, but the highlights of the taste complexities stick around after the liquid is gone.

D - Though I love Imperial Stouts, 1 bottle usually pretty much does me in for a night. However, this one somehow packs a backdoor drinkability. Along with its incredibly complex flavors, I find myself just wanting more and more of it.

Unfortunately this is my last of my bottles that isn't for trading with the exception of my 1 EC and 1 HH I have aging, but those are for another time. Can't wait to try these two again with some settling time.

shortysdude285, May 12, 2010
4.35/5  rDev -2.7%

Poured from a bottle purchased locally.

A- very good, dark, thick, with a nice tan head. Almost no light get through look similar to the JD version.

S & T - i really liked this one, i could taste the bourbon and the beer which worked very well together unlike the Heaven hill version which destroyed my tastes.

M & D - good thick body just like the JD but not as thick and coating as the HH version. This one was easy to enjoy the full bomber over a couple of hours to enjoy the nice flavor changes as the tempature rises.

End of the day i would probably rank the Eclipse series a little different than most, i would put it in this order

1. Elijah Craig
2. Jack Daniels
3. Heaven Hill (best mouthfeel by far!!)

JWD, May 01, 2010
4.65/5  rDev +4%

100th review! 22oz bomber into a snifter. Bottle number 1127. 2009 Vintage.

A: Pours a deep/pitch black with a tiny dark brown head that barely rose up after pouring it pretty vigoursly. It disappeared faster than it took to rise up and leave a small bit of lacing.

S: The nose is very similar to GI BCS with tons of vanilla, chocolate, and molasses. I've yet to find a beer close to the intensity of the BCS but I think I found it here.

T: The taste is similar too but it has a buttery element that I've never experienced before. Lots of roasty cocoa and vanilla with a molasses backbone. This is good stuff.

M: This is the surprising characteristic that I wasn't expecting...it's pretty thin. I wouldn't say it detracts from the beer but I'd like to see it a bit thicker. Still I think it sets this one apart from BCS.

D: This is a damn good barrel aged stout and one I would love to drink on a regular basis if it wasn't so expensive and limited. ABV is a bit high as well but I don't see that being a problem.

Great beer and I'm glad I chose this one for my 100th. I'd love to try this in a year or so.

GregSVT, Apr 17, 2010
4.65/5  rDev +4%

Lightly chilled bottle into a glass.

My first impression, after having this on tap, was that this is the weakest of the 3 2009 versions. My second impression, upon having the bottled form side-by-side with the Heaven Hill, is Oh My Lord God Thank You For This Bounty.

A: Pours a dark brown, translucent at the edges. It's not really black. The head is short-lived, very thin, a light tan cap. It's easily the weakest part of the beer.

S: Buttery, toasted oak. Caramelly bourbon, vanilla, chocolate, raisins, molasses, and some booze.

T: A bourbon bomb, but it doesn't overwhelm the other flavors. Bourbon, caramel, buttery oak, nuts, vanilla, chocolate, molasses. A hint of anise and dark fruit near the finish. I'm going to guess French oak on the barrels, seeing as how the flavor is softly tannic and nutty in the finish.

M: It's very low on carbonation. Creamy, smooth. Hard to beat, really. Not a thick, chewy stout: it's pretty lacking in viscosity, in fact. Well-attenuated. But it's very full in flavor, and that makes all the difference for me.

D: It's very easy to finish a full bottle of this beer, which isn't something I can say often about a barrel-aged imperial stout. It's $20-$22 a bottle, which is pricey... But this is one of the few beers I've had that is truly worth it. Amazing? You're damn right. On tap, I felt this was inferior to the Heaven Hill version. Out of the bottles, no question: I think this is easily the best of the 3. Where have you been all my life?!??

My only complaint is that they supposedly didn't blend the barrels, so you could potentially have massive bottle variation in this beer. That's very disappointing to hear. However, I've had 6 bottles of this so far, and each one has been amazing (yet slightly different)...

Arbitrator, Apr 07, 2010
4.05/5  rDev -9.4%

Had this on tap at City Beer Store's FiftyFifty event:
It smelled pretty similar to the Heaven Hill Rye with a little bit more roasted flavors and a light bourbon nose. It tasted a bit more roasted, more bitter with espresso & toffee notes. It has a nice carbonation to it- stronger than the heaven Hill but you can taste and feel the alcohol more in this one.

femALEist, Mar 25, 2010
4.5/5  rDev +0.7%

3/22/2010

Bottle #65 of the 2009 vintage poured into my Bruery snifter. Dark brown tinged deep crimson with a one finger light brown head lingers for a minute and leaves a little lacing when it recedes.

Prominent bourbon accompanies rich chocolate and illustrious caramel notes. As the beer warms to room temperature, vanilla and oak are more apparent. Alcohol vapor is quite mellow in the nose, and there's just a shadow of coffee behind the bourbon, chocolate, and caramel.

The flavor opens up with a touch of alcohol that's quickly eclipsed by bourbonic caramel and chocolate. There's something about the flavor of this beer that reminds me a lot of Firestone 13. Perhaps it's the interplay between the caramel and bourbon. Regardless, it's a good thing. The restrained presence of roasted malt and even lighter presence of coffee make this a smooth and mellow bourbon Imperial Stout. The heat is at an ideal level for me, neither too mellow nor stinging. The beer is lightly sweet, but it dries out in the lightly astringent, warming, and caramel bourbon finish.

The mouthfeel is silky and creamy, with a really nice upper low level of carbonation. There's a little astringency and there's a drying woody quality. Overall, this is a top notch bourbon Imperial Stout.

HopHead84, Mar 23, 2010
4.55/5  rDev +1.8%

I'm having myself an imperial stout weekend. 09 Abyss last night, FiftyFifty Imperial Eclipse (Elijah Craig) tonight, and who knows what tomorrow. Thank you, Chris. Bottle #63.

The pour is a gorgeous black with reddish brown highlights. A Dense brown head caps this beer with great retention and some lace. A fine looking beer, this.

The nose is excellent.Creamy with some caramel and a beautiful boozy character, there's bourbon and oaky vanilla. Moderate coffee, chocolate syrup. However, this really is dominated by the barrel without being hot or tannic.
The palate opens with just a beautiful bourbon barrel character; there's caramel, vanilla and of course, a moderately boozy bourbon bite. Behind this is milk chocolate, a moderate coffee character and a very pleasant roast character. A little licorice is appears before the finish that's an excellent balance of roasty bitterness, sweet caramel and vanilla and booze. The mouthfeel is quite mindblowing, medium to full in body with a soft and gentle carbonation, and the finish is just exceptional.The balance between the barrel sweetness and the roasted bitterness character of the base beer makes this one of the better imperial stouts I've had in recent memory, this is immensely drinkable.

DefenCorps, Mar 21, 2010
4.88/5  rDev +9.2%

Thanks jmu500! Opened and shared with some friends on Kate the Great Day 'eve. Reviewing from notes. Poured from a 22oz bottle with purple wax top into a small brandy snifter. Pour is dark with a very nice looking frothy head, and excelent sticky lacing.

Wow, the aroma is strong and wonderful! Tons of bourbon and roasted coffee. The booze is very prominent. If you like stouts, you'll be in love with the aroma of this beer...sweet and inviting...mouth watering if you will!

What an awesome beer! The bourbon just adds complexity and warmth to a great backbone. Tons of malty sweetness, chocolate, roasted barley...just totally sweet, but not overkill or overwhelming. Full body, creamy, and semi-thick, yet excelent drinkability. Carbonation is perfect for this beer. Overall...and again, what an awesome beer!

ShadesOfGray, Mar 14, 2010
4.43/5  rDev -0.9%

The beer pours a pitch black color with a 1/4" tan head that fades to lacing. The aroma is great! It has a very nice Imperial stout aroma; warm, bitter black malts, soft chocolate character, excellent oak contribution. It seems pretty earthy up front with loads of oak. I can't get enough of this aroma; quite intoxicating. The taste is great as well. It has a very smooth chocolate malt flavor with a mild black malt earthiness and oak character. The aroma indicated otherwise, but this is a nice surprise. It goes down sweet with a very nice chocolate character and finishes with some subtle black malt notes and a mild oak feel. It's not overly oaky. In fact, it's noticeable, but it's just another element in a very complex and highly drinkable beer . The mouthfeel is fine. It is a full bodied beer with adequate carbonation. This is a killer IS. I'd like to kick back and sip on this one for a while, but I guess I'll just enjoy the four ounce pour in my glass.

WesWes, Mar 04, 2010
Imperial Eclipse Stout - Elijah Craig (12 Year) from FiftyFifty Brewing Co.