Mission Accomplished - Beau's All Natural Brewing Company

No picture uploaded.
good

Beau's All Natural Brewing Company visit their website
Ontario, Canada

(Beer added by: tbeckett on 02-16-2014)
Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

3.75/5  rDev +12.6%

2.25/5  rDev -32.4%

I think I must have gotten a bad bottle of this or something. IPA's are my favorite style and I was really excited for this offering from Beau's. Beer poured beautifully and had a magnificent fluffy white head but the aroma that came wafting from the glass reeked of sweaty old band-aids. Upon further inspection my entire glass was filled with very large particles/chunks which were floating and dancing around throughout the entire beer. I have seen yeast sediments and hop particles in beer before but this was something entirely different. Looked like globs of mucus in varying sizes floating around everywhere.......Almost seemed like there was more of this than there was actual beer in the glass...

Beer was completely undrinkable.....I could kind of detect the citrus notes of the beer but they were completely masked by the domineering off-flavors which I can't even begin to describe.....two sips was all I could get into my mouth of this beer and I nearly gagged it back up.

4.25/5  rDev +27.6%