Join our email list →

Awaiting 10 Reviews

pDev: n/a
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
United States | website

American Amber / Red Ale |  ABV ?

Beer added by: WVbeergeek on 06-30-2003

3.21/5  rDev n/a

@ the Cleveland location paired with a pulled pork sandwich went very nice in my opinion. This beer's ruby amber tone and off white cream toned head and textbook lacing creating a visual masterpiece. The aroma however was faint in any hoppng and contained only a very mild caramel malt presentation to create some sweetness. The flavor profile is incredibly drinkable with this mild hop profile and caramelly sweet finish from this amber ale you can't go wrong. Alright there wasn't enough flavor here for me, but it was a great drinkable representation of the style without any fireworks. Medium to light in body very nice texture and decent body enough to keep me interested throughout the pint paired with a sandwich. I could drink a couple of these without realizing it, but when I did realize I already had two I would order something else.

Riverbend Red from Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.