Berzerk Malt Liquor - Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery visit their website
United States

American Malt Liquor |  7.00% ABV

Beer added by: BeerAdvocate on 02-14-2004

to view all ratings, reviews and sorting options.
Ratings: 1 | Reviews: 1
3.33/5  rDev n/a

from a growler, poured into a Belgian-styled snifter goblet.
Clear, pale golden colr, noce, sturdy, snow white head.
Aroma: typical lager nose, nothing but, nothing more, nothing less, sweet, yeah, almost corn-y, but not so bad...I almost like it. bright and vegetal, but not horrid, as I'd expected...aniticipated?
Taste: bare, transparent, and as hollow as the typical lager gets, a great field of nada, but in this case, buttressed by a handy helping of booze. Big vegetal feel, but nothing awful, nothing coarse, nothing palate-searing...this is surprisingly easy to drink!
The booze pipes in rather easily, though, in the middle of my glass...oh, yeah, they got this pegged! Why not serve in a brown paper bag, just go all the way, eh?
Will I go berserk with this "malt likka" in me? Eh...probably not, not my style...but if I did a ton in one sitting, who know what havoc I'd let loose. This certainly does recreate the basic aspects of the style, as it is, but is still somehow drinkable and likable.
Must stand in as the second craft brew malt liquor I've yet to sample, and must be the better of the two ( I think).

PS...really gave me the hiccups!

to view all ratings, reviews and sorting options.
Berzerk Malt Liquor from Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.