2. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Amarillo Warrior IPA - Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery

Amarillo Warrior IPA
No picture uploaded.

1 Rating

pDev: 0%

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery visit their website
United States

American IPA |  ABV ?

(Beer added by: fantome on 05-03-2004)
View: Beers (426) |  Events
Ratings: 1 | Reviews: 1
feloniousmonk

3.98/5  rDev 0%

Consumed from a growler, after having one at the pub earlier...
Hazy, peachy color, fresh, frothy white head, though slim.
Aroma: immediately speaks of pine, pineapple, citrus, grapefruit, bristling with hoppiness...
Taste: again, the hops speak up, yet the voices fade away fast, not without leaving a memento, though, in the distinct hoppy feel. Less full-bodied than I'd like though, this, actually is more fully-flavored from the growler than the pint I had this afternoon. (perhaps a carbonation issue was to blame?)
In any case, I came away from my lunchtime repast with a growler fully ready to express disappointment that I felt at the pub, but, damnit, she holds up pretty well, and I have no complaints!
One more sip to make sure...yep, it's hoppy, fruity, tasty, tingly, citric, devilishly delicious...I went into this review thinking I'd pan it, but here's no cause at all! Very nice single-hop IPA, very tasty...yum...yum..

Seriously, at the pub i thought I'd have to lowball it, but drinking it now, it's groovalicious!

Serving type: cask
@ Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery, 800 LaSalle Plaza, Minneapolis

05-12-2004 06:50:28 | More by feloniousmonk
Amarillo Warrior IPA from Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.