1. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Wild Thing - HaandBryggeriet

Wild ThingWild Thing

HaandBryggeriet visit their website
Norway

American Wild Ale |  7.50% ABV

(Beer added by: emerge077 on 01-30-2010)
View: Beers (42) |  Events
Sort by:  Latest | High | Low | Top Reviewers
Ratings: 72 | Reviews: 59 | Show All Ratings:
77black_ships

4.69/5  rDev +46.1%
look: 4 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.75

2009 Vintage – batch 246 – 50 cl. bottle sampled during 01/2012

A: Hazy red amber with a white head, not a gusher but foaming like insane within the bottle with the whole bottle eventually filling only with foam

S: Tart musty cowberries & some slight sour cowberries

T: similar to the smell, medium sour with a strongly fruity cranberry side to it, old wood & branches, touch smoked juniper branches, very tart, funky, dry

B: dry touch higher carb.

O: very nice and still my favourite HaandBryggeriet sour, this is not bound to be suited to everyone’s taste, hence the far too low score here.

09-25-2013 17:13:12 | More by 77black_ships
Phyl21ca

Quebec (Canada)

2.75/5  rDev -14.3%
look: 4.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2 | overall: 3.5

Bottle: Poured a dirty reddish color ale with a large dirty foamy head with good retention and not much lacing – this one was real gusher when I open the bottle losing close to a third of the bottle in the sink. Aroma consists of fruity notes with some weird smoke and funky ester which makes for one of the most unique aroma. Taste is also a mix between some fruity and somewhat sweet cranberries and currant with some dominant smoked undertones and funky barnyard notes. Body is about average with good carbonation and no apparent alcohol. Quite a unique experience and not sure the smoked malt and fruit with the funky yeast is the best match ever or something I would wish to have on a regular basis but glad I tasted this beer.

10-15-2012 20:02:04 | More by Phyl21ca
mlazzaro

1.73/5  rDev -46.1%

500 ml. bottle. capped, Batch # 246 B. Date: Nov. 24th 2009

HEADS UP! - Definitely a gusher. WHOA!

As soon as I popped the cap foam started rushing out of the bottle. Raging carbonation. Off white head holding well. Interesting reddish-orange color, slightly hazy. Really harsh bacteria aroma. Kind of has a rancid/septic/sewage smell. Can definitely smell the barrel mixed in. Completely unappealing aromatics.

Taste is better than the smell, but that not saying much. The barrel is a bit overpowering in the flavor. Sort of charred wood character. The wood really dominates the fruit. There's a decent tartness, can't distinguish between yeast+bacterial and fruit addition. Mouthfeel is thin-medium and highly acidic from low Ph and high carbonation level. Highly tannic. Very weird beer.

I've never said anything like this, but this literally taste like a burning tire... Bad.

I LOVE this brewery, but this beer is not drinkable (for me).
I never understood what people meant by rubber and band-aid flavors until I had this beer. My body was constantly telling me not to drink it. One of the few beers I ever poured right down the drain. By far my largest deviation and least favorite beer I have ever had.

03-31-2012 20:38:48 | More by mlazzaro
falloutsnow

2.53/5  rDev -21.2%

Bottle from Beertopia
Nov. 24th, 2009 on bottle
Poured into a Unibroue tall tulip/flute glass

While drinking this, I began to wonder that if I hadn't know this was a supposedly safe and marketed beer, would I have even considered ingesting this? The answer was an obvious, "no."

I like cranberries, I eat them raw every day for breakfast; I know cranberries. I similarly like tartness, almost to the point of excessiveness, and I enjoy wild yeasts when balanced with other flavors. This beer offers none of the above. It's a mess of plastic resin, unbalanced wild yeast, burnt inorganic materials, and cranberries gone bad, as in rotting. This is definitely not a beer to revisit, or even gamble with again, especially for the price charged.

Pouring the beer produces a 2cm off-white head, made up of medium-sized bubbles, that quickly descends to nothing atop the body, not even a ring of foam. Leaves little lacing or anything else to indicate there ever was a head. Body is a reddish-amber hue, both in and out of the light, mostly transparent, and with some aggressive-looking carbonation visible at all times.

Aroma of cranberries gone bad meets harsh plastic resin, burnt old shoes with rubber soles, and a bit of overripe sourdough expression.

Taste is better than the scent, but this is still far below average for palatability and enjoyment in a wild ale. Everything from the aroma is here, but more mild, so you get a slightly softer version of the rotten cranberries, plastic, burnt rubber, and old sourdough components. Also noticeable are some more pleasant cranberry and currant flavors, which allowed me to get through the glass of this I poured.

Mouthfeel is medium to medium light with fairly aggressive carbonation making. Resultant mouthfeel is crisp, but slightly prickly on the palate. Acceptable for the style, but nothing I'd declare "good."

03-01-2012 17:23:41 | More by falloutsnow
craytonic

District of Columbia

2.53/5  rDev -21.2%
look: 3 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.5

Appearance: pink-cranberry pour

Smell: Weird cranberry tartness in a bad way, some slight funk and mushrooms. Not good
Taste: Cranberry bitterness with nothing to complement or assist it. Very one dimensional. A bit oaky
Mouthfeel: Light, agressive carbonation
Overall: I wanted wanted this to be tasty but it was the exact opposite, avoid.

02-10-2012 04:14:33 | More by craytonic
Knapp85

3.03/5  rDev -5.6%

This one poured out as a coudy looking amber color with a fluffy white head that settles into nothing. The lacing and retention weren't very impressive at all. The smell of the beer smelled like a wild ale, some tart fruit aromas are on the nose but a little bit on the vinegar side. The taste of the beer was roughly the same as the nose, basically not that impressive. The mouthfeel was average also, not really one that I'm glad I tried. Overall this beer was a bit of a disappointment... It only got a little bit better once it warmed up, but still not enough to make a real difference to me.

12-25-2011 06:14:35 | More by Knapp85
MasterSki

1.73/5  rDev -46.1%

Picked this up from West Lakeview Liquors. I liked Haandbakk so I figured I'd give this a whirl. Batch 246, bottled Nov. 24th, 2009, and one of only 2160 bottles. Don't I feel special? Served in a Bell's tulip.

A - Gusher alert! The fill level was almost to the cap, so there wasn't much time to react - consider yourself warmed. Pours with a quick-dissolving white foam that settles to a thin, partial ring of bubbles. Opaque medium orange-brown with salmon tinge to it.

S - The advertised currants and cranberries are present, as is a touch of lactic acidity. However, these flavors are dominated by a horrendous mix of smoke, inner tubes, and a slightly meaty character. As the beer warms up the fruits fade and things grow increasingly medicinal. Basically, as bad as it smells when you open it, it will only get worse.

T - The taste is even worse - more rubber and mineral flavors, charred oak barrels, with only the faintest hint of cranberry. Finish reminds me of an inner tube slathered in smokey BBQ sauce.

M - Medium body, gritty texture, with some zesty and harsh carbonation. The only nice thing I can say is that the alcohol is well-hidden.

D - An unequivocal drain pour, and shockingly bad compared to Haandbic, a beer made with very similar ingredients and methodology. Not sure what local yeast floating into this beer, but I'd advise against future open fermentation if this is the result. Delightfully awful - it's a shame I didn't get to share this with more of my 'friends'.

12-02-2011 15:23:38 | More by MasterSki
AgentZero

1.68/5  rDev -47.7%

Thank you to Alex, for bring by the lowest rated beer he owned. Unfortunately, it lived up (down?) to expectations.

A - High-filled bottle gushed for a bit. Quick-dissolving foam faded way to absolutly nothing. Dark-salmon colored beer.

S - Smells like some cranberries and maybe currants in there. A bit of fruit. There is a horrible rubber tire smell with some minerals on there and a lot of ash. Touch of smoke. This smells really bad.

T - Sadly, this tastes even worse then it smells. The galvanized rubber taste is even stronger, it's like chewing a slighty smokey tire. There is a lot of ash present. It's just horrible. I could barely drink two sips of this, and I was really trying.

M - Medium bodied, very active carbonation.

O - Seriously? I hate this beer. Drain pour all the way. If you can drink more than a quarter of a glass of this, you're a sense short of a full set. Bottling this is an insult.

12-02-2011 05:28:42 | More by AgentZero
nezelrac

A - pours a hazy pale cranberry with a voluminous, off white fine beaded head; good retention and plenty of fine lacing

S - sour-funky cran. nose; the yeast is all over the place - mostly sour fruits, but there are waves of rubber/band-aid which are not as appealing as the rest of the aromatics; definitely a wild ale!

T - deliciously sour and cran-currant; the far end of the brett. sneaks out every once in a while, but that is to be expected; notes of sweet malt and sour/funky fruit wander all over the palate

M - firm and tart; sharp CO2

O - well-done wild ale; smells funkier and more sour than it tastes;

11-17-2011 21:26:29 | More by nezelrac
Beerenauslese

3.98/5  rDev +24%

I've had this in my cellar for a year. Batch 246, bottled 11/24/2009. Label says 2160 bottles produced.

Really, an American wild ale from Norway?

This gushed a bit when opened, but I was ready, and contained it as I poured it into a Bruery tulip glass. Body is copper/red, and pours easily to a half inch of light beige foam that eventually dissipates to a cap. Motile lacing, but some of it sticks to the glass.

Predominant smell is funk, musty wet horseblanket, but also kind of like the inside of a running shoe. Also some band-aid. That is balanced by some green mint. After you get past that, there are notes of red currant berry fruit, and notes of strawberry. I am picking up more currant than cranberry. There is also a rose-like perfumy element. Some toasted malts. All in all, a pretty weird nose, both intriguing and off-putting at the same time. Ah well, it's a little bit of wild Norway preserved in a bottle.

I am drinking this at cellar temperature. It tastes slightly tart, and pretty dry. There is a red berry taste that I would say is more from the currants than cranberries. I expected the cranberries to really render this astringent and tannic, but it is not, so maybe more currants were used or Norwegian cranberries are different from the tannic, bitter Massachusetts varieties I am more familiar with. Pretty dry with a slightly bitter finish. There is a bit of mint in the finish, maybe from the hops. I wouldn't be surprised if there are some juniper berries or tips in this, as it also has a gin flavor.

The mouthfeel is delightful. Light and with good carbonation, this is like champagne, with a light mousse-like body and dry. There is just a little bitterness in the dry, peppery finish.

At first I found this beer a little off-putting, but the more time I spent with it, the better I liked it. There is noticeably a little more alcohol (7.5%) than a wild ales typically have. While I think this is an intriguing wild ale, it has disparate elements that do not come together as a whole. Maybe less additions would be better? Makes me wonder what a simple Norwegian coolship ale would taste like.

10-22-2011 03:17:56 | More by Beerenauslese
Gueuzedude

Arizona

3.25/5  rDev +1.2%

Batch 246, Bottled November 2009; Sampled April 2011
A solid pour into my Lost Abbey Teku glass produces a three-finger thick, lightly tan colored head. The beer is a nice amber hue that shows a clear, red-amber color and a lot of carbonation when held up to the light. As I pour this beer it has a definitely aroma of fruit (berries, perhaps touches of cherry like notes and even some currents. A deeper inspection of the nose only reinforces this and it even picks up strong fruit skin like aromas. The finish smells of whole grain cracker, a touch of fruity smelling nail polish and some phenolic, not quite medicinal notes. The cranberry aromas can be quite distinct if you don’t take too big of a draught of the aroma; the cranberry character seems to mix, pretty seamlessly actually (though this isn’t necessarily good), with the curing plastic aromatics, the combination of which can at times remind me of children’s aspirin.

The beer is quite fizzy and fairly dry tasting up front. It has some body / texture to it and is even a touch viscous especially in the middle. The beer finishes with a phenolic, plastic-like note that is a touch medicinal at times. The beer has a light tartness that could be solely contributed by the fruit added to this beer, but might also come from some sort of souring bug; regardless, the tartness is really fairly slight if you compare it to a traditional style of sour beer. The plasticizer like phenolics are really a bit much here, they are especially prominent in the flavor and linger, almost picking up smoky / burnt plastic flavors, in the long finish. This beer has quite a bit of fruitiness to it, it is not quite as apparent b/c the phenolics can be so noticeable, but flavor so of tart cranberries, tannic cranberry skins and currants that add a sort of foxy vinous quality to this beer.

Really not that great of a beer; the phenolic and curing plastic like character is just too much for this to be truly enjoyable. I have made beers like this in the past and, if you have the patience, a couple years of age can mellow this a bit. The downside of this is that the fruit character will further fade as well, but at this point I would hold on to the bottles for another two years. The fruit character, when it comes through, the soft grain character and the body are quite nice though.

08-03-2011 22:46:28 | More by Gueuzedude
DCon

Missouri

2.98/5  rDev -7.2%

Bought a 1 PT .9 FL OZ from Lukas Liquor in Ellisville, MO for $10.99. Poured from the Cherry coated bottle into my Schlafly Tulip Glass and has a Bottled date of 24.11.09, Batch 246, and Total bottles 2160 of this brew. Cool!

Aroma- Strong Cranberries from the start and has a sour character that is perfect. There is also a barnyard/goaty aroma that is blended within. Can get any better!

Appearance- Pours a 2.5 finger, foamy head and keeps for good time. A reddish/copper body is present and leaves a good lace behind.

Flavor- Very acidic, decent cranberries, but not sweet or sour enough for the style and WAY too much yeast-taste... There is a strong oak flavor in here but shouldn't be the most dominant. Such a strange taste and can't put my finger on it...

Mouthfeel- Light-Medium Bodied, High Carbonation, light puckering at the finish, and leaves a mild berry on the finish. Good on the mouthfeel!

Overall Impression- From the looks of the bottle and the Beer Manager at Lukas saying this was "one of our better sours", it did not live up to its expectations... I can't believe it costed as much as it did as well! From the nose, I thought this was going to be an UNREAL sour but then failed with the drink... I would persuade someone from this beer if they are looking for an American Wild Ale/Sour. Such a shame. Wanted to drainpour but kept drinking to see what the problems were for me and what attributes I didn't respect.

07-07-2011 04:48:54 | More by DCon
OddNotion

2.6/5  rDev -19%

Had Haandbakk not too long ago and saw this in another store, decided to pick it up on a whim. A little expensive but I did like the aforementioned beer. Of course at the time of opening I forgot that I previously read that this may be a gusher. It is, but I was quick and lost no beer.

Bottled 24/11/09

Poured into my Russian River Belgian style glass.

Appearance: Only poured about one third the bottle on the first pour as to not disturb any sediment on the bottom and to contain the gushing. Pours a deep red/orange color with a two finger off white/light tan head.

Smell: Light tartness, almost a mdeicinal smell kind of like cough syrup. Band aid. Fresh rubber. Really nothing too appealing off the bat.

Taste: Follows the smell too closely, band aid flavor, some smokiness (where did that come from?) I am thinking if the cranberries were too fresh or used in too large of a quantity they may have imparted a lot of undesirable flavor into this beer. Not tart or sour what do ever. Somewhat bitter given the style.

Mouthfeel: A little thick for the style with decent carbonation.

Overall: Good thing I only bought one. I almost feel jipped because it was not worth the $11 I paid. I wish my phone worked in the store I got it as so I could have read other reviews before I brought this home. Maybe this is in the wrong style category on this site because this is nothing like I have come to expect the style to be like. Avoid.

More acceptable once it hits room temperature but still not good.

05-11-2011 00:57:07 | More by OddNotion
DosBeerigos

C: Slightly Cloudy
H: Amber
N: Smokey/Cranberry “Burning Cranberry Bush”

There is something here I like, but I can’t get past the smoke, DAMN YOU SMOKE! Actually after allowing the beer to warm up just a tad I am able to pick out the cranberry tartness that is on the back-end. This was just what I was looking for!
Did you know that Cranberry Juice helps keep your body clean and clear of Kidney Stones?! I wonder why people don’t brew more with cranberry. You could get drunk and help your body not produce kidney stones all at the same time! Ohh well.
The beer overall was interesting probably not something I would pick up again as the smoke was a bit over-powering. Never the less, a solid beer and something just a bit different.

04-29-2011 14:31:26 | More by DosBeerigos
scruffwhor

3.88/5  rDev +20.9%

Hazey, cloudy, and a little sediment in the bottom of this deep amber, rust colored beer. Very quick head, and I can't see any bubbling, but my tongue felt it.

The aroma has mild barnyard mixed with funky oak smoke and barrel with a little berry fruit Very interesting conglomeration of aromas.

The taste is funky smoke from a barnyard and a wheat field burning simultaneously. When this beer is cooler, you taste more of the currants and cranberries. Very unique and fun beer to try. The palate is a little dry and chalky. But the smoke and funk blend the palate and flavors together very well.

04-14-2011 03:15:22 | More by scruffwhor
rudzud

1.75/5  rDev -45.5%
look: 4.5 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 1.5

Picked up on a whim from KJ Baarons in Worcester. I was pretty excited for this beer as I enjoy cranberries and currants. What the hell is this though?

A - Really glad I read a review before this, as I knew there was a chance for erruption. Luckily only lost a few ounces as I was able to pour as it overflowed. Realy nice appearance, a cloudy sunset orange/red with a nice one finger head that took forever to reduce to half that.

S - Hmm, something isnt right here...why do I smell things that arent cranberries and currants? I've got some faint sour notes but well, I can only describe this as someone else before me has, in that I can smell a minty tobacco aroma. Wtf?

T - Yep, thats minty tobacco alright. I get some super, super faint fruit flavour and super light funk qualities. This I guess minty, tobaccoo flavour is spread throughout this drink. For me, its quite an unpleasant surprise. I dont think this is infected, as others have brought this characteristic up. Ugh, this is not that good at all.

M - Waaaay too over carbonated here. I can deal with the dry crisp finish, sure, but not the almost stinging carbonation.

D - What the heck is this? Just an ugly beer for me. In all fairness, the only reason I havent drainpoured this yet is because I spent $11.50 for this atrocious wild ale. I guess I have the misfortune of drinking one awful beer a month. March has just begun and hopefully I wont encounter another beer this bad for another month.

03-06-2011 06:15:11 | More by rudzud
51mmz0rz

3.48/5  rDev +8.4%

Poured from a 500mL bottle into a Duvel tulip. Bottle dated 24.11.09, batch 246, (total bottles 2160).

A: This stuff nearly jumped out of the bottle as soon as I popped the cap, luckily I had the glass nearby. Head is dense and billowy. Carbonation is obviously high. Head fades slowly, kept alive by the heavy carbonation. As it goes, it leaves a great lacing. Body is glowing reddish amber.

S: Smell is sour, and a bit strange, maybe herbal? Almost thinking minty tobacco. I actually kind of like it.

T: I don't like it as much in the taste...beer is pretty clean overall, not funky or sour as I was hoping. There isn't much going on here except the minty tobacco flavor, but it's not really off putting since it doesn't linger.

M: Nothing to complain about here, light and highly carbonated.

D: Finishes extremely clean, though the flavor profile is less than expected. Hides it's alcohol well.

03-02-2011 03:41:14 | More by 51mmz0rz
dgilks

Australia

3.65/5  rDev +13.7%

Hazy dark gold colour with a red tint. No head.

Rich and funky, noticeable sweetness and a touch of tartness. Slightly fruity and balanced.

Balanced funk but it seems a little one dimensional with a straight forward tartness and very mild sweetness.

Medium-full body with moderate carbonation. Good.

A nice beer but nothing spectacular.

01-02-2011 10:41:03 | More by dgilks
sholland119

4.22/5  rDev +31.5%

Blind beer #1 from Blind BIF Round 3, courtesy of zimmerbloke.

A-Pours a hazy amber with a fluffy tan head and generous sheets of lacing. At first glance I was thinking IPA but the dark-ish head makes me wonder. On further inspection, some black flecks are visible in the glass. Maybe some barrel aging here?

S-And we have some oakiness here, I think. Reviewing a beer with a nasty cold may not be the best idea, but it makes me feel better for sure. Hints of vanilla and caramel.

T-A tinge of sourness, highly carbonated, very dry. A mild cider vinegar flavor masks an underlying sweet malt with a bit of fruit. Interesting, and delicious.

M-Highly carbonated, as noted before, along with the driness.

D-Very nicely drinkable for sure. Quite tasty.

12-21-2010 16:12:56 | More by sholland119
aerozeppl

2.2/5  rDev -31.5%

A: Poured an interesting mix between a murky red and orange. Came with three fingers of white head as it did gush a little bit upon opening.

S: The amount of ash in the nose was totally offputting. Someone described this as an au ashtray and I really cannot argue with that. There was some cranberry and oak but the stale cigarette smell was totally overwhelming and disturbing.

T: Ashtray. I was really looking forward to this beer too. I got some of the cranberry but the ash was overwhelming. Maybe a touch of oak. No sourness or lactic acid or anything like that.

M: Light medium body. Carbonation was a little sharp.

D: I went through the reviews to see if anyone else got what everyone who tasted this did and I did not see anything. Maybe this is an infected bottle. Either way not something I would ever drink again.

12-14-2010 02:13:02 | More by aerozeppl
beertunes

Washington

3.63/5  rDev +13.1%

Bottle from batch# 246, bottled Nov. 24 2009. Poured into tulip. Poured a slightly reddish orange with a very tall off-white head that was very long lasting left virtually no lace.

A slightly sour aroma featured fruit, spice and yeast. The flavors were very similar, the sourness didn't kick in upfront but rather built slowly at the back of the tongue. There was a much more noticeable grain taste than the scent had led me to expect. The fruit aspects weren't as noticeable and the yeasty spice flavors added a nice tang on the end.

The body was crisp surprisingly smooth. Drinkability was very good, this is a sour I could drink a couple of in a row. Overall, a nice little brew, worth trying if you see it.

11-22-2010 00:12:29 | More by beertunes
klshanks

3.38/5  rDev +5.3%

.5 L bottle Poured ito a 16 oz tulip glass, gotten in a BIF from ahurd11085

Appearance- Hazy dark orangish-pink, 2 inches of solid white head

Aroma- Sweet and dry, touch of cherry and champagne in the nose.

Taste- Tart, tangy, moderate level of sourness. Very bubbly. The finish is a pretty dry

Mouthfeel - Very bubbly and light. I like it a lot.

Drinkability- I'm just really starting to explore the sour and wild ale categories. I've had some that I can drink all day though, and while I didn't love this one, it wasn't bad. I probably wouldn't go back to it though, at least for a while.

10-20-2010 03:21:51 | More by klshanks
Halcyondays

3.98/5  rDev +24%

500 mL bottle, interestingly enough I had just heard Beachwood had this bottle available on the same day I heard Tone Loc's single of the eponymous name. Drank while watching Roy Halladay's historic no-hitter against the Reds in the playoffs, playing a little Tone Loc as I'm reviewing of course,

A: Pours a translucent vermillion, medium white head, good lace.

S: Heavy grain at first but gets complex is dominated by cranberry throught the middle of the drink.

T: Cranberry is real heavy here and direct. Mild acid flavour, hints of lemon, good malt backbone.

M: Light acidity, has a bit of a tannic feel I'm sure from the cranberries. Medium-bodied, pretty smooth.

D: This is a really good, like a Norweigan lambic. I was bit wary with the extremely low score (for a wild ale), but I greatly enjoyed it.

10-07-2010 01:36:05 | More by Halcyondays
mothman

United Kingdom (Wales)

3.13/5  rDev -2.5%

Poured into DR snifter

Pours 1/2 finger off-white head head. Color is a hazed peach brown.

Aroma: Cherries, funk, sourness, brett. Barnyard funk. Decent aroma.

Taste: Cranberries and cherries show with a lot of funk. Big brett flavors with medicinal notes. Oak flavors. Not to tart.

Mouthfeel: Tart and funk. Medium bodied with high carbonation. Ends dry with medicinal flavors.

Overall, an alright sour. Some nice flavors and some off flavors. MF is way too off and dry. Average drinkability at best.

09-26-2010 04:16:35 | More by mothman
sweemzander

2.48/5  rDev -22.7%

500mL bottle poured into a tulip. Bottled 11-24-09 Batch #246.

(A)- Pours a cloudy pale blush red color. Produced a great frothy off-white head that is clinging to the glass with great retention.

(S)- Holy Crap, downtown funktown. A ridiculously grassy funky lactic sour/sweaty band-aid or sock filled with a floral dryness that was dragged across a barnyard floor.

(T)- Very similar to the smell. A huge lemon grassy dry tart bite up front. Some sour fruits, but otherwise a very potent grassy lemon cleaner / solvent profile.

(M)- A lively carbonation level. Sour and tart, but with a rather funky solvent / cleaner burn to it.

(D)- An interesting take on the style, but it really just feels out of place for me. A burn and solvent kick that really disagrees with my palate. It could go really well with some foods though.

09-21-2010 13:28:15 | More by sweemzander