Triune (Fresh Hop Pale Ale) - Oakshire Brewing

Triune (Fresh Hop Pale Ale)
No picture.

American Pale Ale (APA) |  6.00% ABV

Beer added by: Vancoubeer on 12-18-2011

Reviews by Vancoubeer:
4.07/5  rDev n/a

Got this one off at my local growler filling shop. According to Oakshire's website this is a part of their single batch series. Its Brewed with fresh Fuggles, Cascades and Magnums from the Willamette Valley. Its a pretty good fresh hop beer. I really like it. Its good but not fantastic. I got it kind of old but its still very bitter but lacks that fresh taste I desired. I will say that for the money I paid, it was well worth it and I went back the next day, today to get some more. This was my first beer with fuggles and I must say that I am a fan. It smelled great but I could tell it was not fresh...got to be 90 days old or so. Look forward to more from these guys who make pretty solid beer.

Triune (Fresh Hop Pale Ale) from Oakshire Brewing
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.