Cohoperative (Fresh Hop Pale Ale) - Fort George Brewery + Public House
No picture uploaded.
Have one? Upload it now.
Ratings: 3 | Reviews: 1 | Show All Ratings:
3.93/5 rDev -1.3%
look: 3.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5
On tap at Roscoes Fresh Hop Ale Summit in PDX....
- Slightly cloudy caramel brew.. light carbonation and head... off white and a slight ring left behind... bit of a glowing orange IPA look...
- Sweet malts, caramel, bready... citrus and floral hops blended but not too powerful. Scent is great with the hops.. bitter and blended...
- Smooth, balanced, but not too outstanding. Balanced sweet malts.. light bitter hops, and a touch of citrus flare.
- Light to medium bodied.... well carbonated but not visually. Maybe a touch sticky...
- Overall I love this brewery... but this kind of sat in the middle of the groups of fresh hop beers this year.. (2010).
Serving type: on-tap
12-05-2010 01:28:33 | More by Docer
Cohoperative (Fresh Hop Pale Ale) from Fort George Brewery + Public House
- out of 100 based on 3 ratings.