2. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Cherry Dubbel - C.H. Evans Brewing Company

Cherry Dubbel
No picture uploaded.

C.H. Evans Brewing Company visit their website
New York, United States

Dubbel |  7.00% ABV

(Beer added by: JeffKrenner on 09-24-2007)
Sort by:  Latest | High | Low | Top Reviewers
Ratings: 2 | Reviews: 2
aerozeppl

4.58/5  rDev +16.2%

It was so good the other night I brought a growler home.

A: Hazy brown color. Actually got a finger of off white head a day after opening the growler. Some lacing.

S: Smell is even better as I allowed the growler to warm up a bit. One thing about the pumpstation is all beers are served at the same temperature. Bready malt which I did not pick up before.The cherries are really weird with this beer. One sniff is all cherries the next nothing.

T: Warmed up a bit the cherries are a little bit more subtle. More of a traditional dubbel this time with the cherries giving it a little something extra.

M: Better mouthfeel today as well. More creamy.

D: Should have gotten another growler.

Serving type: growler

08-19-2008 03:00:21 | More by aerozeppl
Amalak

3.3/5  rDev -16.2%

I had this on tap at the Pump Station in Albany. I guess I should start by saying that my review is tainted because I am not as in love with Dubbels as much as most people are. But whatever, this is my review. The cherries certainly come through. There is a bit of yeast in there to balance out the flavor, perhaps a slight sourness. Quite sweet.

12-21-2009 20:24:51 | More by Amalak
Cherry Dubbel from C.H. Evans Brewing Company
- out of 100 based on 2 ratings.