Archipelago Trader's Brown Ale - Archipelago Craft Beer Hub

to view more.
Ratings: 1 | Reviews: 1
Reviews by basica:
1.28/5  rDev n/a

This must be the lowest rating I have given to date for a beer... This IS also the first
beer which I had about 3 quarter the glass flushed down the sink. The last time I had this
inkling to waste beer was when I had my Corona but that time I held back and the beer was
not as pukish and tangy. I was not really satisfied with the 2 ealier Archipelago beers I
have tried but they were definitely not like rock bottom and were still better than the
tiger-in-a-can but this one broke the limits. The Trader's Brown Ale smells of strong ginger
with slight lagerish hints to it. It pours out dark brown with minimal head and it's taste
was strongly ginger and pretty tangy to my taste buds. To pack in more horror, there was
an overpowering bitterness amidst the tanginess; this level of bitterness would probably
match a crazily hopped double IPA any time. The after taste was more mellow but short lived
and so mild that it was forgettable. Ginger is already a nono for me; this ones goes pretty
unsparingly on the ginger and the tangy bitterness was to stinging for me to finish the
glass. Really bad one... Verdict: Down the sink. Period.

to view more.
Archipelago Trader's Brown Ale from Archipelago Craft Beer Hub
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.