IMSO Pale Ale - Laurelwood Public House & Brewery
No picture uploaded.
Have one? Upload it now.
Ratings: 2 | Reviews: 1 | Display Reviews Only:
3.63/5 rDev -1.6%
Filled a growler as I had too much already there on tap to make a drive today...
IMSO Pale Ale
O.G. 12.8º Plato
- Nice clear yellow and slightly orange color.. thick fluffy white head down to a nice mess of lacing..
- Smell is slightly malty.. grainy.. sweet.. with a fruit basket of hops... but smell is very balanced..
- Malty caramel-like taste... a bit on the sweet side.. with a pleasant floral and bitter-pine-like hop presence.. but the hops don't overpower... little bit of sour hiding way back in the background..
- Sweet aftertaste.. only slightly chewy.. not at all oily.. barely dry..
- Very drinkable... bit bubbly... but an overall good session.
04-21-2009 20:45:04 | More by Docer
IMSO Pale Ale from Laurelwood Public House & Brewery
- out of 100 based on 2 ratings.