Tokyo* - BrewDog

Tokyo*Tokyo*

BrewDog visit their website
United Kingdom (Scotland)

American Double / Imperial Stout |  18.20% ABV

The irony of existentialism, the parody of being and the inherent contradictions of post-modernism, all so delicately conveyed by the blocky, pixelated arcade action have all been painstakingly recreated in this bottles contents. This imperial stout is brewed with copious amounts of speciality malts, jasmine and cranberries. After fermentation we then dry-hop this killer stout with a bucketload of our favourite hops before carefully ageing the beer on French toasted oak chips. It is all about moderation. Everything in moderation, including moderation itself. What logically follows is that you must, from time, have excess. This beer is for those times.

(Beer added by: PartyBear on 08-29-2009)
View: Beers (129) |  Events
Sort by:  Latest | High | Low | Top Raters
bonkers

3.95/5  rDev +0.8%

I poured from a 11.2 ounce bottle into a SA perfect pint glass. The pour is jet black, medium tan head, light lacing. The aroma is interesting, lots of jasmine. The alcohol is also very prevalent. The jasmine lends a surprising sweetness. There are also a ton of roasted notes. The alcohol is also very hot and heavy, at 18% not surprising. The finish is also pretty hot. The body is full, the alcohol is very hot. Overall, a real enjoyable beer that is more than a high ABV bomb. But, the alcohol does take away from the drinkability. The second half of the beer the alcohol becomes the primary flavor. This one would be more enjoyable if you split it with a friend.

03-17-2011 01:45:52 | More by bonkers
77ships

3.8/5  rDev -3.1%

From notes, got this one in a tourist shop in Brussels at a high but still reasonable price compared to elsewhere, drank it at home:

A: looks very dark, black but if you hold it up to the light, you can see that it is more of a very dark brown rather than pure black, wouldn't call it clear but it is not hazy either, minor head that didn't last all that much but leaves some lacing behind

S: very heavy on alcohol, I didn't get much else, maybe some roasted malt, oak & dark fruits underneath but I mostly got booze from this one, I found a couple of small oak chip pieces at the bottom of my glass

T: not picking up on any of the cranberries that were supposed to be in here, made me think a bit more of a porter than a stout, sweet, there is malt, oak, dark fruits, syrup & a hint of liquor cherries underneath, some liquorice & spice, I drank this one very slowly and the alcohol bite turned out to be very reasonable, the alcohol is actually rather restrained if you take small sips

M: surprisingly enough this was medium bodies, I expected it to be much thicker really, there was some carbonation in there, enough for me, I don't need much

D: it is 18,2 ABV, one of these was more than enough for me, it is never going to be a session beer even if it was more commonly available and cheaper but I found it surprisingly drinkable, albeit slowly given the alcohol percentage, it is certainly drinkable

This is an interesting beer to try once, perhaps even despite the pricetag but it is not the end of all beers but it is a solid beer, if you are a fan of Brewdog, you should get this one.

03-12-2011 09:09:27 | More by 77ships
SkeeterHawk

4.47/5  rDev +14%

I got this beer at the recommendation of the guy at Spec's a couple weeks ago. He "warned" me as I was picking it up that it was over $10 a bottle...and I felt like "duh"...a beer this huge that has made it over the water costs that much just to meet cost. Anyway, I guess this guy has a lot to learn about the business of beer...so let's hope that his palate doesn't need as much work...

Appearance: The beer looks really dark in the glass, but as I was pouring it I could see that the beer itself was actually quite clear with a deep red tint. There isn't a whole lot of head on the beer, but the foam is in there...almost menacingly. Every time I swirl the beer or put it down or something, the foam will rise up to about 1/8" and then fade back down into the beer as if it is some kind of "hexed" brew that is alive and just waiting for a chance at my gullet. Interesting...I have never thought to be intimidated by a beer before, but this is almost what I would call "beer attitude". Extremely Nice!

Aroma: My initial impression of the aroma what that it was hugely complex and something that I am going to have to evaluate over a long period of time. There is dark fruit galore, along with a plethora of alcoholic spicy notes. Dark sweet toffee, and liquorish are hard to miss along with everything else. I don't really get any hops to speak of, except for that subtle quality that you get in some of the Belgian Strong Darks that is subtly fruity and floral but let the malt be the showcased element. Overall, that is a very nice addition to this already bold and complex beer. As the beer is starting to warm there is an aromatic that is really huge that I just can't put my finger on and will probably have to go back and read a bunch of reviews after this to find out what it is...but it is really nutty...like a toasted pecan or something like that...maybe almond butter?...Hell, I don't know but the aroma is really complex to say the least.

Taste: Now this is a bold beer! The first part of the flavor profile is hugely malty and almost syrupy sweet, but then there is this alcoholic attenuated and almost solventy punch that kicks the daylights out of your palate a few seconds after the sip and warms you up into the finish. The finish itself has lots of sweet dark candy with hints of coffee and chocolate with some pepper from the alcohol and a clearly defined warming that sits on your palate and doesn't have any intention of leaving anytime soon. Man, this flavor is complex! The toasted pecans and nutty notes come out in the flavor as well, but it really comes across as a dessert. Somehow among all of this hodge-podge of flavor that is going on, the beer ends up being medium to full bodied with ample carbonation. I can't recall when I have had a beer this big with this approachable of a mouthfeel. Of course, you have to subtract from the drinkability as you shouldn't be able to "slam" a 18+% ABV beer...but I would say that this beer would score as high as you can, considering.

Opinion: Well, I can say that I have been blown-away by this beer! It is incredible and one of the better ones that I have reviewed to date. I would say that this beer is better suited in the Belgian Strong Dark category as that is where the flavors lean toward. Either way, this holds up to some of the greatest beers that I have had in my life and that is the 1000's by this point (Logged over 700 in BA). Even though this is one of the best beers that I have tried, I can't score it much above where I am because I think of the "all 5's" as being the "holy grail". This beer is close, but I would consider the "ultimate" beer to be next to an orgasm. This beer is NOT an orgasm, but damn-it, it is a very well crafted brew and one of the best I have had in a long time. The short and sweet it that I will definitely be drinking this beer again, so I guess the Spec's guy knew "what was up" with this one.

Batch #4 - Best Before 24/03/20

03-04-2011 09:05:47 | More by SkeeterHawk
Viggo

Ontario (Canada)

2.9/5  rDev -26%

12 oz bottle, can't remember who shared this one. Maybe my boy George.

Pours a very dark and viscous black, some ruby red in the corners, thin tan head forms and quickly settles to a very thin ring around the glass, some legs form, not bad.

Smell is pretty intense, very sweet and sugary, some caramel, brown sugar, molasses, treacle, soy sauce, dark fruit, tons of alcohol, lightly woody, comes off a bit spicy in the nose, some licorice, alright but too boozy.

Taste is the same, some nice flavours, toffee and brown sugar, molasses, licorice, a bit of wood, but very sweet and lots of soy sauce and way too much alcohol going on, sweet finish with a bit of spice.

Mouthfeel is medium to full bodied with low carbonation. Tons of heat, and way too sweet for me. Pretty tough to drink.

02-28-2011 21:36:59 | More by Viggo
paulozanello

Brazil

4.13/5  rDev +5.4%

Pours an opaque and pitch black color with a small head that recedes after a while leaving a good amount of foam onthe surface. Lacing is a little above average.

Aroma is strong and I get a lot of oak, vanilla, port wine, chocolate and of course, alcohol. I was expecting a very malty and roasted aroma but this is has a very fruity and woody/vanilla carachter.

Taste is quite as strong as the nose with dark malts, mollasses, dark fruits (raisings), chocolate, coffee, cherries, vanilla and oak in that order (it is that complex).

Body is huge with high carbonation. Aftertaste lingers for a long time and it taste just like port wine, with lots of booze. Drinkability is low. This is a sipping beer.

Overall a very sweet beer, with lots of residual sugars and alcohol. Maybe it would be better with some aging but it is still a damn fine imperial stout with tremendous flavor and complexity. Please try this if you can.

02-22-2011 23:38:51 | More by paulozanello
CHADMC3

Connecticut

3.95/5  rDev +0.8%

An aggressive pour develops a creamy, deep tan head that rests atop the nearly opaque body, which contains ruby hues. As the beer sits the head disperses to leave a thin, yet sticky lacing behind.

The aroma is very appealing and consists of oak, herbal notes, and the sweetness of the advertised cranberries. In addition there are roasted malts, but in the end the oak prevails.

The flavor offers an immediate boozy sweetness, followed by the woody bite of the oak chips, and then evolving to the sweet or semi-tartness of the cranberries. The combination of sweetness, booziness, and oak bite is quite unique and very tasty.

This beer is thicker in body with medium carbonation, a touch viscous, and even a bit drying.

This is a very good beer. It is right in the game with the other 18% stouts, be it American Double or Russian Imperial.

02-14-2011 01:51:18 | More by CHADMC3
dgilks

Australia

4.33/5  rDev +10.5%

Pitch black with a glossy, creamy tan head. Good head retention for a beer this big.

Big, rich port notes with fruity overtones. Noticeable alcohol. Good chocolate note. Nice.

Big, big, big port. In fact, this is more like port than port. Rich, dark fruit notes, alcohol and creamy chocolate. Lots of oak.

Medium-full body with moderate carbonation. Good.

A solid beer and scarily drinkable for something at 18.2%.

02-11-2011 09:02:12 | More by dgilks
mtstatebeer

West Virginia

3.88/5  rDev -1%

330ml bottle, batch 233, served in a snifter. Pours a dark chocolate color with a reddish hue, thin tan head with a little bit of lacing. Aroma is roasted malts, chocolate, oak, smoke, soy, alcohol, licorice, and almost a port-like sweetness. Flavor is syrupy dark chocolate, roasted malts, wood, alcohol, and vinous. Mouthfeel is heavy, syrupy, bitter and warming. Lots going on with this one, definitely a sipper.

02-11-2011 04:21:09 | More by mtstatebeer
3rdRowTailgater

Louisiana

3.53/5  rDev -9.9%

Ok, ok, ok. Let's give this big boy a shot. Poured from a 11.2 oz. bottle into a goblet. It pours a dark, deep brown color, nearly black, with a small off-white head with no lacing.

The smell hits you immediately upon opening the bottle and pouring. This one is big and a little intimidating. Tart and malty aromas are present along with chocolate and a warm alcohol aroma. Smells more like a liquor than a beer.

Tart and sour fruity characteristics are present and first and it ends with a nice smokey, roasted, chocolate and oak taste. It surprised me with the taste. I was expecting a stronger alcohol presence judging from the aroma, but it was surprisingly not as warm as I figured it would be.

The mouthfeel is nice, not much carbonation but it coats the mouth nicely and lingers with you.

A tough one to judge drinkability on. Would I spend $15.00 for another 12 oz. bottle of this? No, but I would drink it again if offered. Overall, I'm glad I had this beer as I believe it to be the strongest beer I've had and it was a good drink.

02-05-2011 20:31:07 | More by 3rdRowTailgater
theboozecruise

Louisiana

3.88/5  rDev -1%

Poured from an 11.2 ounce bottle into a Samuel Smith's snifter.

It's dark brown, you can tell it's not black when held up to the light. Small tan head, not much retention or lacing.

Whoa, the aroma is complex and boozy. It has hints of dark fruits, caramel, boozy spice, tingles the nostrils a bit with the alcohol kick. It's good but it makes me leery of trying this one!

The taste is similarly complex but not so boozy that I don't enjoy it. It has the same flavor profile as the aroma. Dark fruits from the cranberries and the jasmine is there too. There is still a caramel note but I don't get the chocolate roasted flavors of a typical imperial stout.

It has a good mouthfeel despite the high abv that is unmistakeable. I'd definitely drink another at some point but this isn't meant to be a session beer. It's hard to score the drinkability when I consider the price as well. Still, I'm liking this brew and I'm damn glad I've tried it.

02-05-2011 20:10:26 | More by theboozecruise
ColdPoncho

2.6/5  rDev -33.7%

A - It's dark, but let's plenty of light through, and is mostly red, and not just around the edges. There is some nice head retention and lacing, which surprised me.

S - Just a lot of booze. Some woody notes, but this smelled overwhelmingly of alcohol

T - Pretty similar to the nose. Some dark malty character, but very much as a background to the strong taste of alcohol.

M - Feels kind of like mouthwash.

D - It's not the worst drinking beer I've ever had, and at 18.2%, it's not something I'd really want a lot of anyway.

02-02-2011 00:11:10 | More by ColdPoncho
armock

2.1/5  rDev -46.4%

Bottle from Best Damn Beer Shop (in Super Jr. Market)

A - Poured a very dark brown color with a brown head that leaves lacing behind

S - Is of roasted malt that gives off coffee scents dark fruit some oak and a lot of alcohol

T - Starts off sweet with roated malt then the dark fruit flavors come out with lots of alcohol

M - This beer has a full body with medium carbonation to it

D - Even though this is the first beer of the day for me the first sip made me gag and throw up some after washing out my mouth to get a review its not any easier to drink this is a boozy mess and the price of the bottle is going to make me finish this garbage

01-31-2011 22:54:50 | More by armock
TheKingofWichita

2.65/5  rDev -32.4%

Pours a deep black color with a thick brown colored head and a little lacing all around. Smells of alcohol but not in a too offensive way, bourbon, and a little oak. Tastes of oak, bourbon, malts, a little hops, and resinous alcohol. Mouthfeel is harsh and somewhat tough to handle. Drinkability is very low.

01-27-2011 12:28:22 | More by TheKingofWichita
kojevergas

3.4/5  rDev -13.3%

Bottle into Erdinger pint glass in low altitude Galway, Ireland. Very excited for this brew, though it cost me around 8 Euro for the bottle.

A: Pours a beautiful tan head with lots of cream and brilliant retention. There's a lovely bubble show to feast thin eyes on wile you wait for the opportunity to try it. I can't wait to try this beer.

Sm: Smells strongly of alcohol, oak, and almost bourbon. Very musty. Hard to smell past the alcohol for any usual stout notes, but I plan to find out in the taste. A very appealing scent.

T: As I prepare to taste it (after five minutes), the head is still a solid two fingers. Impressive for this high an ABV. A complex body. The oak comes through and carries strong through the finish. The cranberry taste is very subtle to the point that I wouldn't taste it if I weren't searching for it. As for the Jasmine, what the hell does that taste like? I'm usually disappointed with Brewdog, especially for how much their beers cost, but this beer is the first exception. It's brilliantly complex yet still refined. Here is a worthy oak aged stout.

Mf: It's as heavy as it needs to be to carry the taste, while still smooth. It is far too syrupy, however. Almost a bit slimy.

Dr: At this price, I won't have it again unless an occasion arises that warrants it. It's a good beer, but I'd have to have stateside prices to justify purchasing it a second time, especially when there are other barrel or oak aged stouts I prefer. All in all, it's well done, but expensive (this may summarize the opinion most have towards Brewdog in general).

01-17-2011 22:09:03 | More by kojevergas
brentk56

4.33/5  rDev +10.5%

Batch #2 (Bottle is labeled TOKLO* rather than TOKYO*)

Appearance: Pours a fudgy brown color with a just a film of a head that leaves a cloudy pattern on top of the liquid; lots of leggings on the chalice

Smell: While the aroma has a lot of alcohol, it is incredibly complex, with the anticipated chocolate and roasty elements, for sure, but also a distinct tart cranberry character; as vinous as a fortified wine; while I think I can detect the jasmine, it may be the power of suggestion

Taste: Fruity and chocolaty, with a distinct cranberry fudge character; vague hints of jasmine add a floral character by mid-palate; after the swallow, there is a bit of a burn that brings on a molasses/licorice/roasty depth

Mouthfeel: Full bodied, with low carbonation

Drinkability: While this has been a divisive beer for other reviewers, I find myself very impressed; there are flavors in this stout that I have not encountered before and I love the port-like sipping character

01-15-2011 22:49:08 | More by brentk56
cdbooth219

Maryland

4.22/5  rDev +7.7%

33cl bottle poured into pint glass

A: Blackish-brown with ruby-red highlights. Half a finger of tan head that dissipates quickly leaving no lacing.

S: Smells of smoke, oak sourness, sweet malts, cranberries and piney hops. Hints of chocolate and alcohol as well.

T: Starts off with the oaky sourness, followed by burnt chocolate and sweet malts. Then comes the berry sweetness and alcohol burn. Finishes with alcohol warmth. Very complex.

M: Full-bodied with a bit of carbonation and quite a bit of alcohol burn.

D: Definitely drinkable for the insanely high abv, but half a bottle is definitely enough.

Overall, I really enjoyed this one. I thought it was a very enjoyable, very high abv stout. I may get another bottle sometime in the future, but the price tag is a bit of a deterrent.

01-08-2011 18:10:25 | More by cdbooth219
GatheringBrews

Vermont

2.9/5  rDev -26%

At first sip, I enjoyed it, because of its bold flavor, but as noted elsewhere, it became just overbearing and alcoholic, which increased as it warmed in the glass.

Rich mahogony in color, nearly black, with a pale white head that dissipated quicly. Sticky sweet aroma with obvious notes of alcohol.

Dominated by roasted sweetness, almost burnt, there are hints of the smoke and oak, but they're overwhelmed by the bitterness and alcohol.

01-06-2011 02:01:52 | More by GatheringBrews
ek1050

2.28/5  rDev -41.8%

So I picked up this black labeled bottle and gave it a cursory glance. I'm a nut for good barrel aged stouts, which this beer contradicts. This beer hedges on something like a port wine. Its sweet, sweet taste over-accentuates the subtleties of a quality stout.

A- Standard for a high quality stout, leveled out with minimal head and par for the course.

S- Pungent smell of sweet cranberry in the background coupled with a strong alcoholic backbone. I did not expect this, despite my great expectations.

T- Right in line with the smell. This beer (which, to be honest I did not realize was made with cranberries and Jasmine prior to purchase) resonates with sweetness and alcoholic abrasiveness. I was offended by the lack of subtlety and smoothness. I was reminded of the port wine I tried at Thanksgiving, regretting my obligation to try.

M- While I was looking for something much more subtle and calm, this struck me as much more abrasive. I cursed the price as I let it ruin my taste buds.

D- My mantra: You only have so much sobriety to waste on sub-par beer (okay, beer that you don't really love).
My thoughts: I'd pour this out if I didn't shell out around 10 bucks for this 12oz bottle. After a short debate, I realized that I had much bigger and better beers to understand and I exposed a good friend to the other half of this bottle. He shared my sentiments, but thanked me for my "generosity".

Overall: you can't combine these ingredients for a great, quality Imperial Stout. Too far outside the box for my taste. This needs its own style. I'm sure it seemed like a great idea at the time, but leave the cranberries out. If you are seeking out a sweet, uncharacteristic stout, go for it. If you enjoy Port wine, maybe this is up your alley. If you are used to great, smooth, barrel aged stouts (Bourbon County, Parabola, or even a Firestone anniversary blend), then this probably isn't your cup of (tea).

12-19-2010 07:07:54 | More by ek1050
marikoangel

3.63/5  rDev -7.4%

Poured into a Delirium snifter glass at Amsterdam

A: Dark dark black. It poured with no head, but it did leave a tan brown medium light lacing.

S: The aroma was chocolaty, malty, almost savory sweet with some dark fruits.

T: There is a definite alcohol that leaves a lingering heat in my mouth, on my tongue, and on the back of my throat. I can pick up on the cranberries in the start, sugar sweet. There's a light tart/bitter towards the finish. Some chocolate notes. I can pick up a very subtle floral from the jasmine that lingers on my tongue after I swallow the beer.

M: A crispness with a nice silkiness and creamy.

D: I think it's nicely drinkable for being an 18.2% abv beer...but of course with a beer of that level, it's not as drinkable as a scrimshaw would be. I can have one in a sitting; but I have to switch it up after that. A really nice sipper though.

12-14-2010 00:30:53 | More by marikoangel
tempest

3.88/5  rDev -1%

Picked up a bottle from Abe's Cold Beer for $6.75. I was expecting something along the lines of World Wide Stout, but this was much more like port. I'd be interested to see what this tastes like in a few years, but right now it's a surprisingly smooth mix of dates, cranberries, chocolate, and roasted grains. There's a bit of warming alcohol. It's not offensively strong, but I'd expect it to cool with time. There's a tart and bitter undertone and for the strength, the body is fairly reasonable. It's a beer you probably should split, but wouldn't need to. Be warned.

12-11-2010 06:27:53 | More by tempest
bluejacket74

4.15/5  rDev +5.9%

11.2 ounce bottle, best before 03/03/20. Served in a snifter, the beer pours dark brown/black with about a half inch tan head that went away quickly. There's a small amount of lacing left on the glass. Aroma is booze (brandy-like), dark fruit, molasses, oak and roasted malt. It's a sweet and boozy smelling brew. The brew tastes like dark fruit, molasses, smoke, licorice, roasted malt and booze. The first sip was very boozy, but the booziness eased up after that and the sweet flavors became more noticable. Mouthfeel/body is medium/full, it's a bit thin for a stout but it's also slick and syrupy with moderate carbonation. For a beer as strong as this one is, I think the drinkability is good. It's smooth and goes down easy enough. I think this is a good overall brew, I'll have to age my other bottle for a while and see how it turns out after a few years.

12-03-2010 22:55:22 | More by bluejacket74
DoubleSimcoe

3.75/5  rDev -4.3%

Brewdog Tokio served into a Sierra goblet. Bottle bought for $15 bucks at a pizza-beer joint in Baltimore, MD.

Appearance: Dark chocolate/burnt cherry color, like an aged barleywine of sorts. Deep brown but not black. Barely any head, disappears super quickly. No lacing.

Smell: Dark fruits, pureed. Intense booze and heat. Oakiness, but not too pronounced. Barbeque sauce and lighter fluid, mixed with molasses. Some red wine aromas too. Crystallized sugars.

Taste: Follows nose. More molasses, sugar, old-wine, oak. Some chocolate and cherry (cranberry). The oak in which this brew was aged is almost imperceptible in the mouth. Alcohol is massive.

Mouthfeel: Huge body, enormous booziness, more so as it warms up. Sticky, syrupy, gigantic. As it warms up, it is like drinking straight-up fire.

Drinkability: Low. Even if it is your first beer, it will hit you. It burns. I like it, but I'd be fine with six ounces. Or a sip or two. Glad I tried, though!

12-03-2010 04:46:20 | More by DoubleSimcoe
mdagnew

United Kingdom (Northern Ireland)

4.7/5  rDev +19.9%

330ml bottle bought from GapWines, Belfast...

Poured almost pitch black even when held up to the light... Dirty mocha brown head poured quite very loose and bubbly and faded instantly to thin covering... light lacing..

Aroma - Very strong sweet oaky bourbon to the fore straight away, very woody and earthy, lots of fresh vanilla, roasted malts, hints of tar, cigar smokiness, rich stewed dark fruits (blackcurrents and prunes), molasses and burnt brown sugar, alcohol is just noticeable, fresh black pepper

Taste - Tons of roasted and charred malts mixed with strong molasses / black treacle sweetness followed closely by warming alcohol, lots of vanilla, liquorice, defnite cigar / tobacco smokiness, rich dark sweet fruits (black cherries, prunes, figs, raisins, blackcurrents), very earthy, espresso, light soy notes, alcohol definitely comes through, dark chocolate...

Feel - Smooth, slick and full bodied... incredibly drinkable for a 18% brew although you definitely notice the alcohol after one bottle..

Overall - An amazingly complex stout... highly recommended. By far the best Brewdog beer i've had...

12-01-2010 09:02:14 | More by mdagnew
janubio

Spain

4.5/5  rDev +14.8%

Bottle, 330 ml. Wow, this is a great one. Brown-black colour, pours a dark red head, that doesn't hold much. Smell of coffee, figs, pepper, vanilla, licorice, with toasted notes, maybe wood... and pure alcohol, maybe too much ethanol. Thick body, it seems to "weight" in your tongue, and dumb it. Taste is the same of smell, plus oranges and definitely wood. Maybe too agressive, even more when it warms, but a pleasure to your senses. It may be hard to drink for most people, even for beer lovers, but it's really great.

11-29-2010 22:07:48 | More by janubio
RedBrewer83

Oregon

4.33/5  rDev +10.5%

Poured into Affligem goblet...

A: Pours a jet black body with a two finger head of mocha foam, retention was decent especially for a stout of this abv, the retention is really good.

S: Smell is a huge aroma of booze, molasses, candied fruit, oak, maple sugar, vanilla, the warmer it gets the more aroma jumps out and the more complex it seems to get. Only knock is that it smells a little sweet, needs a bigger roasted malt presence.

T: Wow!!! Massive flavors that are incredibly complex and surprisingly balanced. Everything that was smelled in the nose along with added booze and molasses.

M: Thick heavy body, faint carbonation, heavy booziness that creates a heat in the back of the throat, fairly smooth though despite the high abv.

D: Surprisingly drinkable for 18.2%, the intensity of the flavor and slight booziness are the only drawbacks. Really incredible beer and a great example of how far the boundaries of beer can be pushed.

11-22-2010 06:27:48 | More by RedBrewer83