Eichhof Hubertus Dunkel - Brauerei Eichhof

Reviews by k3ve:
3.75/5  rDev +3.6%

4.25/5  rDev +17.4%

3.59/5  rDev -0.8%

What balance?! This is typically not the style I chase after, but being in Switzerland, this was one of the few beers that I could find plenty of. Fortunately I don't despise it! The name sounded nice, so I risked trying a 1L as it would be cheaper in the long run, and I didn't expect this brew to be too offensive.

This beer had a nice brown hue. It's smell wasn't rediculous, but the head was big and frothy, yet not long lasting. I would have to say this is a nicely balanced beer that I believe anyone could enjoy. If you are stranded in Switzerland and see this brew, give it a try as it is quite tastey.

After having another Swiss beer, this one gives me hope. I look forward to trying more Swiss lagers in the near future.

3.75/5  rDev +3.6%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

Eichhof Hubertus Dunkel from Brauerei Eichhof
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.