Organic Secret Alt - Hopworks Urban Brewery
No picture uploaded.
Have one? Upload it now.
Ratings: 2 | Reviews: 1 | Display Reviews Only:
4.43/5 rDev +5.2%
look: 4 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 5
OMG I had the chance to get this, and am now wanting to fill 'a many growlers of this Alt.
- Nutty-brown look.. great tan head and lacing all around...
- Smell was light, but so very good.. I can't pinpoint all the aromas... a great blend of German malts, roasted and not.. sweet and strong... very well balanced.. bittering hop...
- This is the best part, a robust malt character.. it really does seem true to the style.. dense, and hits every spot on the tongue.. herb, sweetness... earthy... sweet strong malt, and a perfect compliment of spicy and/or floral hop.
- Bit dry and chewy.... just slightly oily...
- Great carbonation, flavor, and just all around very good. Complex it is! One of the best Alts if not the best I have ever had.
Serving type: on-tap
06-04-2009 22:50:16 | More by Docer
Organic Secret Alt from Hopworks Urban Brewery
- out of 100 based on 2 ratings.