Follow our progress ...

Style: Lambic - Fruit

Added by Knapp85 on 05-20-2013

Reviews: 2 | Ratings: 5
4.75/5  rDev +15.3%

Poured on draft at the Bethlehem location.

Super tart and super delicious!! There was a whole lot of flavor going on with this brew and I really enjoyed it. It wasn't on draft for long but definitely had some lacto kickin hardcore! Very sour, but well balanced. Had a little more sulfur than it prolly should have but I honestly don't think it made much of a difference because the beer tastes awesome. I would definitely get this if you see it on tap!

Cheers!

4.17/5  rDev +1.2%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4

This poured as a hazy reddish brown color with a thin white head on top. The retention is thin with not much lacing at all. The smell is sour, plenty of Brett and tart fruit on the nose. The taste has a very tart flavor, acidic fruit and a decent malt backbone as well. The mouthfeel is light bodied, and with a decent carbonation to it. The finish is dry and tart. Overall this actually surprised me, I wasn't expecting to be all that impressed with this beer but I really enjoyed this one. I wouldn't mind having this one again before it's gone.

Frambeche from Fegley's Bethlehem Brew Works
- out of 100 based on 2 ratings.