Medicinal IPA - Right Brain Brewery

Medicinal IPA
No picture uploaded.

Right Brain Brewery visit their website

(Beer added by: kbeals on 04-18-2010)
4.08/5  rDev +1.2%

A- Pours a bright reddish orange color with a white head. Head goes from foamy bubbles to almost nothing pretty quick and no lacing.

S- Smells of dirty hops. This one smells like marijuana for sure. Just laughed at that and that's all I could smell.

T- A nice sharp bitter taste to it. Earthy hops, not too much citrus here and a faint malt back bone. Very bitter and good.

M- Feel is right on for the style.

D- I like this one. I wish it was easier for me to get. Intersting for sure. Give it a shot for sure.

nrbw23, Jun 04, 2010
3.98/5  rDev -1.2%

A- Dark copper in color with two fingers of white, frothy head. Head retention is excellent. Lacing? No. More like a coating of foam on the side of the glass. I don't know if this is a cask ale thing, but it looks spectacular.

S- Muted earthy hops with a bit of a sweet backbone to it. Not really much going on here.

T- Hops come through a little better in the taste, still very earthy and floral. Some malt comes through but not very much.

M- Head lends a ton of creaminess to it, very slick mouthfeel.

D- Pretty drinkable. This was my first cask ale so I was a bit shocked when I first tried it. It grew on me more and more though. I am really looking forward to trying more beers on cask/.

kbeals, Apr 18, 2010
Medicinal IPA from Right Brain Brewery
- out of 100 based on 2 ratings.