1. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Black Tuesday - The Bruery

2010: 18.2% ABV
2011: 18.3% ABV
2012: 19.2% ABV
2013: 18.9% ABV

(Beer added by: OlieIPA on 07-18-2009)
Sort by:  Latest | High | Low | Top Reviewers | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Black Tuesday Alström Bros
Ratings: 2,118 | Reviews: 543 | Show All Ratings:
johnnnniee

New Hampshire

4.1/5  rDev -9.5%

I've tasted this several times, many different batches, but this review is from notes at EBF.
A thick black viscous liquid coats the inside of my glass with great legs. Aromas of chocolate, brown sugar, caramel, molasses, raisins and other dark dried fruits, along with a fair amount of ethanol. The flavor is sweet with dark and burnt sugars but that is countered nicely with a present but not overpowering alcohol heat. Roast and chocolate molasses round out the flavor nicely. Thick body with a light level of carbonation and a sweet syrupy mouthfeel. This is a monster of a beer, but its frikin tasty and devilishly deceptive.

03-24-2013 00:24:13 | More by johnnnniee
Alieniloquium

3.88/5  rDev -14.3%

2011 750 mL bottle poured into my new CBS snifter. Split with baconbourbon.

Appearance - Doesn't really pour as black as I thought it would be, considering it's called Black Tuesday. It's a little translucent at the edges. Temporarily has a head, but it doesn't last. How could it, really? It incredibly sticky. If left for a while, I would expect this to reduce to a molasses-like sludge.

Smell - Bourbon, sugar, and alcohol. Whoah. I kinda get some of the stout behind it, but really it's overpowered by the bourbon, sugar, and alcohol. When I first smelled it, I got a lot of the barrel. As I drink it, I get less barrel and more alcohol.

Taste - Bourbon at first. Vanilla and caramel. No oak, but the barrel seems evident just from the bourbon and vanilla. Lighter malts shine through much more than any roasted malts. Immensely sweet. In the back I finally get some flavors from the stout itself. Chocolate and some coffee, but it's an afterthought to the sugar and alcohol. The finish isn't as boozy as I expected.

Mouthfeel - Thick and syrupy. Boozy, but not in the taste. It's warming to the point of a slight burn. Split two ways, this is a big ask. I want to go to sleep, but I still have half a glass left and I know I won't feel so hot in the morning.

Overall - Disappointing, I suppose. I don't know what I expected out of such a gigantic stout. It's like the scene at the beginning of Super Troopers where they chug the maple syrup, except there's lethal levels of alcohol in this. Good night.

12-25-2011 04:38:27 | More by Alieniloquium
francisweizen

Arizona

4.72/5  rDev +4.2%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

This was my second time having this nectar and it is great.

Super dark black with a tiny whispy of espresso foam.

Aromas of bozze, chocolate, mollases, bourbon, roasted malts, and slightly green hops.

Taste is more of the same. Booozy roasty heaven.

Mouthfeel is thick and drinkability is great.

This reminds me of WWS that has been aged for 6 years.

Killer stuff.

02-14-2010 04:30:25 | More by francisweizen
FosterJM

4.3/5  rDev -5.1%

497th review on BA
Bottle to Bruery Tulip
750, Capped & Waxed
2010 Bottle

Split 6 ways for Bottle 5 of 5 for Birthday dinner. Even my wife, who most of you have seen me post about said this is pretty good.

App- This was a Black Stout, I have said it before, but this was damn dark. Only thing is that no head formed, no lacing not real carbonation level to it.

Smell- Everything I had heard about this about being hot, being too big in the aromatics was a little over done. This was big yes, but it was smooth, boozy, and sweet. Smelled a lot like a port vs a stout. Very dark chocolate with the dark fruits and Bourbon scents with some vanilla as well.

Taste- Not at all how hot I thought it would be. It was big and rich and lush. The flavors were very mellow but you can tell the ABV on this while smash you alone. The vanilla and chocolate blend with some some of the port flavors.

Mouth- This is exactly how I felt a stout should be on the palate. It was lush, creamy, smooth, rich, decadant and full. A very full bodied stout with a low carbonation.

Drink- I sat on this bottle since its release in October for a special occasion and I fiqured a birthday to be one of them. I am sure Ill keep trying to acquire this year to year. Wonderful brew! To the team at The Bruery. Nicely done.

05-21-2011 02:16:51 | More by FosterJM
tpd975

4.18/5  rDev -7.7%

Thanks to Degarth for opening this one at my massive tasting.

A: Very Very dark black pour. Nice tall mocha colored head. Nice retention and some leggy lace.

S: Very bold roasted malt, chocolate, coffee, and bourbon. No real oak or vanilla.

T: Malty goodness, but boy is this sweet. We are not talking darkness 08, but this is a sweet beer. There is tons of chocolate malt, with notes of molasses, dark fruit, and toffee. It is boozy with strong notes of bourbon as well. Once again I don't pick up oak or vanilla. I realize a ton of malt was used here, but it is a bit too sweet for my taste. Would like to see the other components of the barrel as well.

M: Very full in body, rich, sweet, slight boozy burn in the finish.

D: All that being said for 19% it is damn drinkable. Great Great beer, was not epic though.

12-20-2009 14:30:06 | More by tpd975
spinrsx

Ontario (Canada)

4.36/5  rDev -3.8%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.5

thanks to mtomlins for this - 2013 edition

Appearance - Dark brown colour with a small size frothy head. There is a low amount of carbonation showing and there is some faint lacing. The head lasted for around 3-4 minutes before it was gone.

Smell - Malts, chocolate, grains, coffee, wood, booze

Taste & Mouth - There is a below average amount of carbonation and I can taste malts, chocolate, and faint coffee. There is also quite a bit of booze and some vanilla and wood.

Overall - One of the booziest beers I have ever had.. but this is not a bad thing. I was expecting this to be cloyingly sweet, but instead it still manages to remain quite drinkable especially given the ABV - not that sweet at all either. Definitely a good bottle to share and worth seeking out.

03-25-2014 16:56:58 | More by spinrsx
Jwale73

Rhode Island

4.5/5  rDev -0.7%

Huge thanks to Thirstybird for sharing and stevemcqueenjr for carrying it cross-country. Pours an inky black with no light penetration. A quarter inch mocha-colored head quickly dissipates into a swirl of foam and a tight band that coalesced around the perimeter of the glass. Incredible nose - sweet, vanilla, bourbon, malty, brown sugar and a little booze. Taste follows nose - this is an incredibly sweet and decadent beer I have to say. Mouthfeel is medium-bodied; not overly carbonated, but just a tad too much, such that it cuts the viscosity. This is definitely a beer to sip and savor; however, the abv is well-hidden, all things considering. A truly incredible experience - believe the hype.

11-25-2009 00:22:37 | More by Jwale73
AgentZero

4.55/5  rDev +0.4%

A - Dark black with a touch of red and a nice tan head. Head faded relatively quickly and didn't leave anything on the sides.

S - Molasses and fruity are the two things I pickup out side of the normal big stouts. Nice roasted malts and muted chocolate with some interesting coffee malts that just meld with the other smells.

T - I got the impression that this beer was way over-hyped but the taste is actually quite stunning. Incredibly smooth with a nice cocoa and roasted backbone. A pretty sweet beer, and I had no idea this was nearly 20% while drinking it until someone mentioned it. Don't taste the alcohol.

M - Oily and slick, mediumly carbonated.

D - Way way waaay to drinkable for 19.5%. Are you kidding me? Dangerous stuff.

05-01-2010 19:48:17 | More by AgentZero
Brent

Kentucky

4.35/5  rDev -4%

Almost 20% abv? Amazing - ususally something that big turns out to be a fiery mess, but here we have a surprisingly smooth big beer. Dense and a bit sweet, with caramel and brown sugar notes, overlapping intense roasted malts. This would be the ideal fireside sipper.

01-25-2010 15:07:47 | More by Brent
maximum12

4.47/5  rDev -1.3%

Grotesque thanks to bankhead for trading me a bottle of the first batch of Black Tuesday when it first arrived, mewling & blind, into the world, commanding unworldly trade ransoms. 'head dealt this for a reasonable amount, for which I am greatly thankful. Popped open with the wife...was saving this for a Twins World Series win, but that'll have to wait now. And I'm thirsty.

Pours black as rain. Smell is intense. The beer is galoshing about in bourbon, with the thickness of molasses, chocolate, malts deeper than the Bridge of Khazad-dum. Impressive. One of the better smelling beers I can recall.

Black Tuesday came into the world with hype & I stand ready to fight back with the electronic word, but hey, it's not bad. There's a blender worth of identifying characteristics: bourbon, roasted bourbon, heaping spoonfuls of black sugar cane, weathered oak, lash of alcohol, with smatterings of applause, chocolate, real maple syrup, unidentified dark fruits, vanilla. Wow. I could sip & sip & keep finding more things but screw that, I'm done, just going to enjoy it from here on out.

Rolls out of the Cigar City snifter as thick as the high ABV promises. The low carbonation seems appropriate for this dark creature, & each sip feels like a velvet finger easing into my throat. Smoooth. Reminds me of sipping a high-end glass of alcohol without the accompanying burn. Although there's a little of that. The alcohol is present & shouting from the rooftops.

Well, damn. This is an excellent, excellent brew that I'm going to be sipping for a good hour or more. Memorable, & worth the effort of seeking out.

10-18-2010 02:08:29 | More by maximum12
rudzud

4.4/5  rDev -2.9%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.5

Split with JLindros poured into a Kate the Great tulip.

A - Poured a very nice dark black hue with a quarter inch tan head that left light lacing, solid.

S - Aromas of chocolate, bourbon, sweet malts heaven, so so good.

T - Taste is chocolatey, bourbon, super hot bourbon, vanilla, barrel, sweet malts, support delicious.

M - Mouthfeel is rather hot but the carbonation is spot on, very drinkable, got but not oppressive.

O - Overall I loved this beer, really awesome but super hot still. Love it but very hot.

08-10-2013 01:18:07 | More by rudzud
ffejherb

4.38/5  rDev -3.3%

Many thanks to corby112 for bringing this 2009 vintage 705ml bottle to our tasting on 1/23/11!

A - Definitely blacker than Monday with a burnt tan ring around the top of the glass. Oily and ominous.

S - Although the bourbon is quite pronounced (no surprise there), the aroma is rounded out by chocolate, molasses, vanilla and a hint of soy sauce.

T - As with the aroma, the bourbon character dominates the initial flavor. Underneath all of the boozy warmth lies the true heart of Black Tuesday, though. Wood, chocolate, tobacco, vanilla and soy sauce all emerge to create a delicious flavor profile. While the bourbon presence is clearly over zealous, the alcohol remains fairly restrained for an 18% ABV beer.

M - Full bodied with an extremely oily, viscous texture and timid carbonation. While this is 18%, it drinks more in the 8-10% range. Mouthfeel is sticky and warm overall with a moderate alcohol burn in the finish.

D - OK, the Bruery finally has my attention now. Full-bodied, complex and brimming with bourbon and vanilla goodness, Black Tuesday is a pretty amazing BBA Imperial Stout.

Brewslut's Quote of the Day:
"This was my beer of the day!"

01-24-2011 16:12:51 | More by ffejherb
HuskyinPDX

Washington

4.5/5  rDev -0.7%
look: 4 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

Bottle opened and split on 6.29.13

2012 Vintage

A - Pours a deep brown/black with a few dark tan bubbles that form, move to the edges and then fade away quickly.

S - Bourbon, alcohol heat, chocolate, vanilla, roasted malts.

T - Bourbon and lots of heat, chocolate, vanilla, roasted malts. Very good.

D - Heavy body with lower carbonation.

O - This is a great beer that I have just never gotten around to opening. It was a nice bbq with friends over, so we opened some good beers. This was one of the hilights for me. Lots of boozy bourbon, heat, and layers of chocolate and vanilla. Wonderful beer.

06-30-2013 22:56:10 | More by HuskyinPDX
DavoleBomb

2.33/5  rDev -48.6%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 2 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 1.5

Poured into a snifter. About 7 ounces or so. 2011 vintage.

3.5 A: Black color. Small head that fell quickly and left no lacing. This is about what I would expect from a beer of this magnitude.

3.5 S: Super boozy a la rubbing alcohol. Strange almost tangy caramel. Moderate roast. Shit tons of molasses. Bourbon booziness is second to rubbing alcohol. Leather and light fruits from the barrels.

2.0 T: This is booze gone wild. Insanely boozy. So much booze. Strange tangy caramel is back in full force with a molasses explosion. Sickeningly sweet - the residual sugar is the only thing that puts the booze in its place. Maple syrup and diabetes. Big bourbon. For as big as this is, there isn't a whole lot going on. Rather, there's just a few flavors that slap your palate silly. If there's subtlety in this, it's well hidden under the booze and sugar.

2.5 M: Super thick, but despite this, its lacking craminess. Hot throughout. Could use more carbonation.

1.5 D: This is a nasty, violent, and disease causing beer. I'm pretty sure I had temporary alcohol poisoning while I felt my beta cells shutting down. If I am still diabetes free, then I guess I won. I finished my glass, but didn't want to and certainly didn't want any more. If I ever want to drink this again, I'll save myself some money and mix equal parts vodka and maple syrup. Beers of this nature can be done with great success. Kuhnhenn's Solar Eclipse presents with the same booziness you'd find in a 7% IPA. WWS is a decent beer that becomes fantastic with age. This is a utter failure of an 18% stout.

12-31-2011 22:17:45 | More by DavoleBomb
Deuane

4.1/5  rDev -9.5%

After having multiple times I guess it is time to put this one in the books. Thanks to corby112 for the most recent sharing of this one in the form of a 2009 vintage bottle.

A-Deep, dark, brutally black. Highlight? What's a highlight? A thin reddish tinged head quickly dissipates to a wisp of retention and leaves no lace whatsoever. Foam does reform with a bit of invigoration.

S-Fat dose of bourbon goodness up front with dry oak and sweet vanilla taking the center stage. Dark roasted malt, dark chocolate, eel sauce and dark cherries struggle to rise up out of the alcohol heat ooze.

T-Massive bourbon laden roasted malt, dark chocolate and dark fruit batter the palate with a non stop barrage of alcohol soak flavours. Massively complex with just so much going on it becomes hard to concentrate.

M-Medium-heavy to almost chewy bodied with a strong alcohol burn and LONG lingering flavours.

D-For 18+% it is surely more drinkable than expected but it becomes tedious and uninteresting after awhile. I don't think I could ever drink an entire 750 ml bottle on my own without some money on the line. Good? Sure! Life altering, no!

01-29-2011 20:23:05 | More by Deuane
cpetrone84

3.98/5  rDev -12.1%

Thanks to MrChopin for sharing this one.

A-pours a jet black liquid with a dark tan colored dense head.

S-the nose is not as boozy as I feared. lots of roasted malts up front, peanut butter, dark chocolate and vanilla. bourbon takes hold behind, hints of acetone.

T-again does pretty well on the flavor in compared to the alcohol content. tons of roasted malts up front, dark chocolate and lots of vanilla. notes of bourbon in the middle with some nice sweetness in the back. the acetone is quite light and it is hot but not much especially for the alcohol.

M-as expected, huge, thick, chewy. great carbonation level to hold body but still fall down the throat.

D-this is huge as expected but no where near the boozy mess I thought it was going to be. the alcohol is there, much more so in the nose. the balance of roasted malts and sweetness is done well and the bourbon notes are present; but a complete lack of any oak and a little hot in the back.

05-22-2010 22:41:50 | More by cpetrone84
BARFLYB

4.05/5  rDev -10.6%

Thanks goes out to ___ for providing the bottle, went into some small snifters and split with friends. Review 475.

Midnight sky black with some dark muddy spots towards the edges. The beer pours thick and oil like and just looks like some gooey syrup. You may want to put some plastic down on your couch before enjoying this near 20%er, things could get tricky. Not really any head, save for a few small patches of brown bubbles. Nothing in terms of lace but there is a brown dirty film that remains on the glass.

Smells like sweet heaven. Black Tuesday has a bold nose, and it reaches far from the glass. An equal amount of roasted malt and chocolate attack the senses, opening my eyes. A nice vanilla base and minimal coffee. The bourbon is huge and makes me smile. BT smells like a souped up Bourbon County Stout mixed with a small bit of World Wide Stout, but with even more malt sweetness. Some molasses and licorice. The alcohol is masked very well but it's not 100% out of the way.

Tuesday is big, It's huge in fact. The two main tastes is dark rich chocolate and roasted malts working in unison together. Under that is more malt giving off more sweetness plus caramel. Expensive bourbon makes a move next and leaves my mouth a bit hot and boozy, but im loving it. The bourbon shines with temp. changes. Some oak from the barrel. Surprised not to get a lot of coffee out of BT, it's very minimal. For a beer this size I was expecting some soy sauce, and i got some but just a touch, phew. Molasses and more malt in the finish, this stuff is big.

The alcohol is masked well but I can still tell it's there easily with a slight hotness, it's small and not in the way. BT is thick and viscous, chewy and RAW. Kind of goes down like a light syrup while taking small sips. This has a certain slickness going down leaving all the ingredients on the tounge, and then finishing with some hot booze. The bourbon seems to be sticking around the longest.

Slowly and surely I will make it through this darkness. BT demands some time and patience and a plate of assorted chocolates to heighten the experience. Spread the love and share with a friend or two or you may not make it into work the next morning. For the amount of alcohol and sweetness this beer is very approachable. I believe that while aging this may do something to the taste and heat, it wont exactly benefit greatly as it's huge and great right now

Black Tuesday actually reminded me of some of those big foreign stouts including some Mikeller stuff, Dark Horizon and the like, only with the American twist of doing it even bigger.

11-16-2009 20:33:46 | More by BARFLYB
ngeunit1

4.49/5  rDev -0.9%

A - Dark black with a bit of brown around the edges and a thin finger of khaki-chocolate colored head. Fades fairly quickly.

S - Roasted chocolate and dark caramel malts, Bourbon, oak, vanilla, black licorice, coffee, dark fruits, and some booze.

T - Roasted chocolate and dark caramel malts, Bourbon, vanilla, oak, black licorice, molasses, dark fruits, coffee, and booze.

M - Full bodied with moderate carbonation. Smooth with a warming and sweet finish.

D - Super bold and complex, but still has great overall balance.

04-04-2013 04:17:56 | More by ngeunit1
srandycarter

4.6/5  rDev +1.5%

A - Very dark brown. Some head, not much. No lace.

S - Booze and dark cooked fruits. I feel like I am munching into a cooked fig.

T - Beautiful mix of dark fruits, sugar, booze. It's like a fruitcake :).

M - Low carb, high body, good balance.

D - Glad to see what all the hoopla was about. Nice beer.

12-26-2011 04:25:29 | More by srandycarter
oline73

Maryland

4.75/5  rDev +4.9%

I was able to try all three versions at during the tasting this past weekend. My rating will be based off of the 2009 bottle, which I enjoyed the most. Poured from the bottle into my Colossus snifter.

Appearance: Pours black with a very mild amount of tan head that disappears quickly.

Smell: Some hot alcohol with dark fruit, roasted barley, and a ton of sweet and dark chocolate. Quite nice.

Taste: Sweet and very smooth, chalked full of warming alcohol that made mellowed from time. Sweet chocolate with dark fruit and some honey as well.

Mouthfeel: Thick and syrupy with tingly carbonation and a slick finish.

Overall: I thought this beer was just wonderful. I love how much it has mellowed since I was first able to try it. I found the 2010 version to be way too hot, and I preferred the 2011 version to the 2010. 2009 is simply sublime.

12-19-2011 21:50:39 | More by oline73
Pencible

4.58/5  rDev +1.1%

A: This poured an opaque black mahogany, with almost no head.
S: It smelled huge and complex like strong sweet chocolate and fig and super rich balsamic and brown sugar and alcohol, with oak and smoke and caramel.
T: It tasted incredibly bold and sickeningly sweet like caramel and rich chocolate with roasted coffee and vanilla and oak and fig/raisin, with some balsamic and brown sugar and flat Coca Cola. The aftertaste was cloyingly sweet with lots of alcohol.
M: It was syrupy thick with a bit of carbonation - almost like sludge.
D: This is one of the richest, boldest, and most complex beers I've had. On par with Utopias, but a stout instead of a barleywine. The scent and taste and body were all nearly overpowering. The alcohol was clearly present also, so it must be sipped, but it was so delicious. Just 3 ounces is more than enough for a serving, but that little bit can be savored for a long time. Fantastic brew that meets the hype.

09-27-2010 19:32:16 | More by Pencible
billab914

4.23/5  rDev -6.6%

Thanks to Irishcolonial for sharing this the other night. 2011 vintage poured from a 750ml bottle. It poured dark brown in color, and pretty close to black. A very thin tan lacing formed along the edges of the glass.

The first thing that is immediately noticeable in the aroma is the boozy and hot alcohol presence. I do get a lot of nice, rich, dark chocolate and roasted malts to it coming through that I really like. The bourbon seems to add to the hot alcohol presence to it and the notes of vanilla, oak and brown sugar are a little overshadowed by that. It has some very nice, rich flavors to it, but the alcohol showed too much for me.

The taste is rich with dark chocolate up front and bitter roasted malts in the finish. I get some really nice notes of vanilla and booze soaked fruits to it. The bourbon comes through as mostly alcohol heat with some brown sugar and oak notes trying to come out.

The mouthfeel Is oily and a little thick with carbonation being low. Overall, it was pretty good but not as great as I anticipated. The hot, boozy alcohol overshadowed some of the really great flavors to me. I can easily imagine this moving from very good to great with a few years of age on it. Hopefully I'll get a chance to revisit.

05-31-2012 12:24:43 | More by billab914
emmasdad

Colorado

4.65/5  rDev +2.6%

Old draft review. Poured a rich, oily midnight black color with a hint of dark brown foam on top. Aromas of bourbon, dark chocolate, oak, vanilla and roasted malt. On the palate, this one is thick and full bodied, with flavors of dark fruits, huge bourbon, oak, vanilla, dark chocolate and hot alcohol. An insanely delicious and exceptional beer.

05-10-2011 22:50:19 | More by emmasdad
Floydster

4.9/5  rDev +8.2%

Have had a few four ounce glasses at the Bruery in the past few weekends, served in their tulip glass, color is pitch black with not a glimmer of light anywhere, thick sludgy looking stuff, big 1 1/4 inch tan to medium brown foamy and creamy head, good lacing at first, head did not budge for close to five minutes, aroma consists of molasses, oak, rich dark chocolate, some mild coffee, roasted malts, mild port, tobacco, vanilla, sweet cocoa, prunes, burned caramel, and bourbon, flavor starts off with a big oak, taste, some sweet chocolate and vanilla in the middle, finish has a nice syrup taste mixed with tons of oak, bourbon comes through later on more pronounced but nothing major being a hair under twenty percent, easily the top three best tasting beers I have had of this alcohol content, some brown sugar and complex malt flavors come out as it continues to warm, almost like a marshmallow flavor by the end, very creamy with minimal booze in the flavor somehow, dry, roasted, bittersweet, oaky, and chewy mouthfeel, full bodied, very soft carbonation, taste lingers incredibly well, best mouthfeel for a stout that I have come across, drank this with no problem at all, cannjot explain how the alcohol is hidden well but it drinks like a beer maybe have of its ABV, not heavy at all, could down a 750 ml bottle and probably will at a later date, amazing drinkability, one of their best brews yet and that is sure saying a lot, the story about this beer is almost impressive as the beverage itself, this thing is going to age wonderfully too, good thing I was able to get a bunch of bottles to experiment with that, will be drinking again sooner than later, highly recommended

07-30-2009 00:32:44 | More by Floydster
cosmicevan

4.58/5  rDev +1.1%

Beer #4 of the drink down the cellar tasting. thank you to tpd975 for swapping this one my way a while ago. 2010 vintage.

a - opened the bottle and had my pour in a bruery snifter. poured a sludgy black and the head could be built on command. the color was interesting...kind of white, almost grey.

s - smell is phenomenal. vanilla, chocolate...really rich.

t - Whoa. Blew my mind right out of my head. Rich and thick. Licorice. Chocolate. Intensity. Sweet, but not darklord sweet.

m - amazingly thin (for what it is) and really really drinkable. pretty light for how heavy it is.

o - overall the treats keep on coming and this was certainly not a let down. that being said, i am a bit surprised with all the hubbub about this beer when there are MANY as good or better beers out there that are not nearly as hard to get ahold of. not a disappointment by any means (as i loved it), but i guess i had a bit higher expectations.

11-25-2011 03:53:28 | More by cosmicevan