White Chocolate - The Bruery

White ChocolateWhite Chocolate

The Bruery visit their website

Wheatwine |  14.75% ABV

Beer added by: womencantsail on 08-07-2012

The primary component of our "White Oak" ale is a 100% barrel aged wheat wine that we affectionately refer to as "White Oak Sap." Essentially a "summer" barley-wine style ale, but made with a wheat heavy grain base, White Oak Sap is aged in used bourbon barrels for nearly a year and comes out rich in flavors of coconut, honey, caramel and vanilla. To compliment the already rich flavors of the beer, we've added cacao nibs and vanilla beans to give this beer the delicate flavor of white chocolate...hence the name.
Ratings: 1,039 | Reviews: 140

Amazing brew, without a doubt one of my fav from The Bruery (though I just picked up the Reserve Society membership, so god knows what tasty brew is awaiting me in 2014.

For tonight I got mine from a bottle that came as a gift from my boss, served in a Bruery branded tulip. 2013. My pallet is not so refined as others, so forgive the generic and/or weird descriptions:

Pours a beautiful orangish-yellow color, with just a little bit of head. Yeast chunks are present.

I taste sweet fruit, and of course vanilla beans. Literally tastes like white chocolate covered raisins. What strikes me more is what I DON'T taste, and that's alcohol - it's there if you look for it, but it's impressive none-the-less for something that is 14.75% abv.

Something I wish I could drink every night, but that's kind of stuff is how you end up on A&E's Intervention

really such a unique beer that tastes so good. top 5 best beers for sure

4.99/5  rDev +20%

shared with three others poured from bottle into stout glass
A - small white head that disappears quickly, medium coppery brown colour, kind of looks like a cider
S - vanilla, chocolate, some boozy notes but not to heavy
T - follows the nose, very choclatey, not much alcohol heat at all, theres a tiny bit of coconut in it as well
m - smooth, easy to drink
O - very delicious beer, im a big fan of wheatwines, although I don't get to try many

4.86/5  rDev +16.8%
look: 4.75 | smell: 5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 5

750mL bottle acquired through the Reserve Society. No bottle date but I believe it has only been bottled once in late 2012. Served in a Terrapin snifter.

Pours a hazy opaque lemon orange hue with about a half finger pale head. The head quickly recedes to a halo that leaves no lace. I don't think I've ever seen such a pale hue with this much opacity. Not cloudy but no transparency. It's a beauty.

Wow! Smells like straight up white chocolate with vanilla, bourbon, wax, a sweet fruit character and a whiff of alcohol.

My nose wasn't lying. A deliciously complex blend of flavors including vanilla, sweet cream, white chocolate, bourbon, honey, caramel, some sort of funky fruity yeast type notes, candy sugar, sweet wax and a sharp swift kick of booze that seems right at home in the mixture. As it gets to room temperature the flavors really open up even more. Amazing!

The feel is slightly effervescent but with a nice syrupy heavyness. Long sweet waxy white chocolate aftertaste.

I'll admit that as a huge fan of both wheatwines and white chocolate that I may be predisposed towards this but The Bruery has done a truly outstanding job here. Every aspect has been nailed. Hands down the best wheatwine I've had and definately in my top 3-5 beers. I'm super excited for the chance to buy more when they release it later this year.

4.84/5  rDev +16.3%

Didn't know what to think about this beer before I tried it. I really thought I wasn't going to like it. Instead it is one of my favorite beers out there. It actually taste like white chocolate. It is beyond delicious. The bottom of the bottle gets a little murky but the flavor is still there. I love this beer!

4.82/5  rDev +15.9%

2012 edition. I tried an infected 2013 version and, while interesting, wasn't appropriate to review.

A: Ripe apricot. Hazy. Barely any lacing.

S: Big bourbon barrel character with caramel, vanilla, and butterscotch.

T: Very hot. Once the booze burn dissipates you get a wash of vanilla and caramel. The cacao nibs aren't particularly noticeable but that may be the light color affecting my experience of the flavor. There's an apple-esque tartness in the finish; not an infection tartness but perhaps some esters from the base wheatwine.

M: Not as thick as I had anticipated but very hot. The burn runs from the mouth all the way to the stomach.

O: It's a pleasure finally getting to try this. A beautiful scent, a good flavor. Was it worth the hunt? Perhaps, perhaps not. I am, however, looking forward to trying the next version.

Updated for 2014 edition:

T: Not as hot. Lots of caramel, vanilla, and the oaky/coconut flavors of the wood. This is exactly what I was hoping for when I tried it the first time.

O: Amazing. Drink this one fresh-ish so that the vanilla doesn't fall off too much.

4.78/5  rDev +14.9%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 5 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

750 ml bottle, poured into a goblet

Appearance: Pours a beautiful, completely opaque, golden color, speckled with lots of orange highlights, and a quarter of a finger of white-colored head that quickly dissolved away into a thin lacing of foam that almost completely covered the top of the beer.

Aroma: Very aromatic, with lots of toasted malt, citrus, such as orange and a touch of lemon, and tons of chocolate. Such a unique smelling beer. Bright and inviting.

Taste: Wow! Delicious!! Lots of malt and wheat up front, bready and earthy, immediately followed by tons of vanilla bean, some pronounced citrus, almost a touch of sour, some candied sugar-like sweetness, nice hints of bourbon and oak, and finished by lots of earthy semi-sweet chocolate. Absolutely unique and delicious!

Mouthfeel: Medium-bodied and nicely effervescent as there’s quite a bit of carbonation to tickle the taste buds and lift the chocolate over the palate. With an ABV of 14.3%, there is a pleasant alcohol warmth on the palate.

Overall: This is an exceptional, totally unique and delicious beer. So many complex, layers of flavor. Bready, boozy, sour, sweet, outstanding.

4.75/5  rDev +14.2%

Before even seeing this bottle, and knowing little about The Bruery (had only tried the Tart of Darkness prior). First nose and sip I was convinced this was a sour. A delicious one at that. Was drunk at a bottle share so can't say much about my 2-3oz pour. But later found out that this was totally infected. Hoping to try it non-infected but would gladly buy this as a sour.

4.72/5  rDev +13.5%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

Revisited: This beer was infected the first time I had it. I was given another bottle of this beer recently and was hoping to for the best with it. The beer still poured out the same way, nothing too special to look at but the smell and taste were much better. The vanilla and cocoa stand out really well with the boozy bourbon barrel aroma. The taste gets better as the beer warms up. The sweetness of the vanilla and chocolate come out really nicely here, it makes you want to savor each sip. The rest of the beer is how it should be but this deserved to be bumped up a bit since last time I wasn't that impressed with it.

First beer of 2013 and a big thanks to MexicanSkittel for sending over this one to me. This was a beer I was pretty excited to try for a good amount of time. The beer poured out as muddy looking gold or copper color with a fizzy white head that comes and goes very quickly. No retention or lacing at all in this beer but I suppose it's due to the high ABV. The smell of the beer is strong, it's got a lot of boozy ethanol fumes as well as vanilla, cocoa and bourbon oak. The smell does resemble actual White Chocolate a little bit. The taste of the beer at first has some sour notes that were a little unexpected from the barrel aging. The more I drank the vanilla and chocolate flavors became more intense which was really impressive. The mouthfeel of the beer was boozy, a little syrupy and had a moderate carbonation to it. Overall I expected the beer to be more along the lines of a Southern Tier Creme Brulee or something like that. It was much stronger than I thought it'd be as well. It's not as good as I had hoped for in my opinion, still very glad I got to try it though.

4.7/5  rDev +13%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.75

Let me start by saying that I'm really not a fan of the base beer. That said, this stuff is freaking amazing.

A: Pours a light apricot color with a thin and foamy cream colored head.

S: Wheat mixed with white chocolate, cocoa powder, marshmallow and just a hint of booze.

T: One of my friends I was tasting this with called it best- this tastes like a White Chocolate Clif Bar. It's almost identical to the white chocolate coating that they use. I get cocoa, bourbon, milk chocolate, a lingering, almost sour finish and just a touch of oak. Slight burn from the booze, but this beer is just money.

4.68/5  rDev +12.5%
look: 3.5 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 5 | feel: 5 | overall: 4.75

2012 Bottle (thanks miguel blanco!)

Appearance - Slight hazy amber. No head. Some sediment.

Aroma - White chocolate, sweet wheat, vanilla, coconut.

Taste - Tons of white chocolate, bourbon vanilla, slight tartness, and subtle coconut.

Mouthfeel - Oily, yet drying. Possibly because of the alcohol? Perfect carbonation. Medium bodied.

Overall - White chocolate bomb! The tartness was a real pleasant surprise as well. The 14.whatever% alcohol is not a factor at all. I wouldn't change this beer ever. One of my recent favorites.

4.67/5  rDev +12.3%

White Chocolate
750ml Bottle
Served in a Bruery tulip glass

A: This Wheat wine pours surprisingly effervescent which immediately disappeared leaving no head and only slight lacing. Slightly cloudy with a appealing golden straw color. Some alcohol legs are visible from this 14.0% ABV beer.

S: The smell gives off coconut, biscuit, vanilla and a strong chocolate finish. There is no booze on the aroma.

T: Big vanilla and chocolate flavors dominate this beer (just like the name says). Like the aroma there is a biscuit and coconut aftertaste. Surprisingly smooth, there is a little alcohol bite on the back end. This is one sweet beer. Don’t try to finish this bottle in one shot or you will be sorry. A good beer to share with some friends.

M: This beer has a fantastic creamy mouthfeel. It really is like drinking White Chocolate. Typical little or no carbonation. This beer is fairly thick and sticky.

O: If you are a fan of the sticky sweet beers, this beer is for you. Amazing flavor profile coupled with a unusual mouth feel make this beer a winner in my book. The longer I held onto it and let it warm up the better it got. This beer is another beer I would recommend.

4.67/5  rDev +12.3%

A - The color of wheat. Golden brown and very cloudy. Lots of sediment floating around and very cloudy. Poured a thin white head that vanished pretty quickly. Not really sure how to rate the appearance of a wheat wine.

S - Very surprising how strong the white chocolate fragrance is. The white chocolate is followed up by a sour fruit smell of grapes, cranberries, and black berries.

T - Lots of chocolate that transforms into a white wine. The warmer this brew got the more the chocolate really stood out. Plenty of oak in the back end and the taste really finishes like a wine. Might be the most unique flavor I've tasted in a beer that is actually good.

M - Very light and VERY dry. Really drinks like a chardonnay. Very smooth for such a high ABV.

O - I'm very pleased with the uniqueness of this beer. This is a true work of art that I'm sure isn't for everyone. I'd love to try it on tap.

4.63/5  rDev +11.3%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.5

A: A very pale yellow with a thin ivory white head.

S: There is a perfect blend of chocolate, vanilla, and bourbon throughout.

T: First off, I was shocked that the 14+% was hidden throughout. The taste starts off with a very smooth vanilla then transitions to bourbon. Next the chocolate comes forward to blend with the oak and vanilla to create the flavor of white chocolate.

M: A little heavy and has surprisingly good carbonation given the high alcohol.

O: Phenominal beer. Worth the trade demand. I put the value at 3-4 KH.

4.62/5  rDev +11.1%
look: 4.5 | smell: 5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

A: poured a bright yellow orange in color with brown highlights and a nice half finger of head with good retention that left a little bubbly lacing sticking to the glass.

S: WOW!!.. It really does have the aroma of white chocolate, I don't know how they pulled it off. Definitely was very very sweet but was able to detect plenty of caramel, vanilla, a little oakiness, hints of booze, malty sweetness and some underlying toffee notes.

T: just like the aroma suggest there was huge white chocolate flavor alongside caramel, toffee, sweet maltiness, good oaky accents, mild booze that was well balanced, a little yeast character, hints of banana and a touch of vanilla; very delicious.

M: the brew was medium to full in body with a moderate amount of carbonation which had a very sweet, white chocolatey, slightly oaky, mild fruity and boozey but with a silky rich finish.

O: I have to say I am by any means not a fan of white chocolate candy but damn this beer is delicious and the aroma is crazy nuts. The only con is that the sweetness is pretty intense and you might go diabetic after this one.

4.59/5  rDev +10.3%

Humongous thanks to mike for tossing me this one just because I flipped out over it at a tasting. Just couldn't hold it any longer...enjoyed from a bruery tulipy snifter.

a - pried the wax and decapped the beer. filled my glass. the brew poured a murky orange with about 2 fingers of bubbly head that bubbled away as quick as it appeared leaving no lacing and just a thin ring of bubbles around the surface of the brew. the beer has a boozy glass and slides down the glass slowly.

s - AW YEAH! as a monster fan of white chocolate the chocolate, this beer is well named! it smells perfectly like white chocolate. the cocoa nibs and vanilla beans are just a perfect blend and the bourbon barrels add just the right amount of booziness to make this a masterpiece on the olfactory system.

t - much like the nose, the flavor is spot on for a beer called white chocolate. the bourbon barrel is a bit more upfront on the flavor than the nose, but again cocoa nibs and vanilla is a magical blend on this wheat wine. you really don't get the 14% maybe 10, but wow, what a beer!

m - uber smooth. great balance of flavors and booziness. medium bodied which is fairly light for such a HUGE beer.

o - overall, i was floored by this beer at an epic tasting and i'm just as floored with it today. the bruery makes a massive variety of beers and while i appreciate their experimentation, some of these beers simply fall flat. this one, however, is at the top of the mountain as one of the best beers i've had from the bruery. i am in LOVE with this beer.

--- edit 2012-12-06 ---
4 - 5 - 4.5 - 4 - 4.5
Notes taken from 9/29 from the craziest bottle share that i have ever been a part of. Thanks so much to the NYC and Hoboken crew for letting me participate in this incredible day of drinking long time wants and insanity.

Thanks kindly to Mike for sharing.

a - pours murky orange with a think head if at all
s - yum, white chocolate. bourbon vanilla. fantastic!
t - booze soaked white chocolate. boozy marshmellows
m - a bit boozy
o - overall, great. white chocolate!!!

4.59/5  rDev +10.3%

Poured from a bottle into a cigar city snifter. Not sure what year this is from, I'm guessing this year.

A: rich orange body with a small white head. Turned into just a few bubbles quickly. Tons of alcohol lacing. Looks good for a 14.5% wheatwine.

S: the smell is the best aspect of this beer. It's a bit unbelievable how true to the name this is. White chocolate ,vanilla cake with vanilla icing, a hint of coconut and bourbon barrel. Sweet malt and wheat. Hard time picking up any hop aromas. I've never smelled a brew like this.

A: stays true to the wheat wine style but adds just a ton of sweet cacao, coconut, bourbon, and vanilla from the oak and beans. Bready wheat flavors at the forefront. Good attenuation, sweet but not sickening which I was worried about. We also picked up a little funkiness to it at the end, I think that's from the wheat in this.

M: On the lighter side of a full mouthfeel, not like an imperial porter or stout. Still sticky and heavy. Low carbonation. Flavors cover and assult the palate, not in a bad way though. The booze is there for sure as it warms and if you let it sit in your mouth you'll get the heat. Immediately feeling it in my stomach and it's warmin' me up real good. I didn't sip this one that slowly actually, really tasty but not cloying.

O: this is a fun ass big American beer. Not something I wanna drink very often but the bruery did a great job at making a white chocolate wheat wine, that's exactly what it smells and tastes like. if your one of those people that just goes crazy for big sweet beers, this and a lot of the bruery beers are for you . If you dont want to be drinking sweet boozy beer, then i understand, its not for most occasions. And I could see how this brew could even offend some beerdrinkers, it's just fucking nuts that only American brewers, and the Bruery, would try to pull off. I think it smelled better than it tasted. .some next level shit. Obviously a beer like this will only get better with time to mellow out.

4.58/5  rDev +10.1%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

Had this at a tasting and went back for seconds. Happy to get a bottle in a recent trade to share with the wife!

A - this beer pours out at a deep straw-colored tone, with plenty of white frothy head to boot; the carbonation is excellent, the lacing significant

S - this beer smells like white chocolate...surprise! The nose also includes some toasted sugar, frosted oats, caramel, and booze; the bourbon is there, as is the cacao; as it warms, the coconut is noticed

T - just like the nose, and just like the name...the vanilla and cacao-caramel shine through; it's really kind of amazing how perfectly white chocolate this beer is; it's sweet and packs some heat, but my wife guessed an abv at 9: that means this beer does extremely well with its complex flavors; as it warms, that honey shines

M - WC is heavy in flavors, but a perfect medium in feel and body; the carbonation is perfect as well; as mentioned, it's a bit sweet, but if you didn't expect that, then you don't know how to read labels; the heat is noticeable but not too much

O - this is an awesome desert beer and perfect to share with. That said, I could take this down solo with pleasure. This beer, along with Fruet and Melange, make me happy to be an RS member and make me feel like the Bruery owns this country's best barrel program. And I haven't even had CR, BT, or GM. Soon...

look: 4 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

Big thank you to ObeMaltKinobee for this big want!

Appearance. Pours a very hazy gold with a little amber and a finger of frothy, cream coloured head.

Smell. Grainy wheat malt and booze with a ton of sweet white chocolate. There's also a little bourbon and vanilla, maybe some caramel, but the combination really gives the impression of white chocolate. Very cool.

Taste. Grainy but smooth wheat malt, bourbon and vanilla ...then the chocolate kicks in. Smooth creamy white chocolate coats the mouth in the finsh. Very nice and not as sweet as I guessed it would be, a welcomed surprise.

Mouthfeel. On the lowest side of full bodied with low+ carbonation. Some boozy warmth but nothing offensive.

Overall. An impressive take on a wheatwine. Very creative and quite tasty without any excessive sweetness as mentioned. Very cool beer.

look: 4 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

A--Surprisingly light in color. Orange-yellow with very little head.

S--Very sweet, strong vanilla and a bit of bourbon. I don't really smell the chocolate, even looking at the bottle and expecting it from the name. The smell is very appealing, though. It does not smell boozy despite the 14% abv.

T--Again sweet and heavy vanilla, with more bourbon and oak and faint chocolate. There is a lot going on here, all of it delicious. Again, not much punch given the alcohol content. I would say to be careful, but given its cost and rarity, I would say go for it.

M--Very smooth and thick. Light carbonation, but definitely not syrupy, presumably thanks to the alcohol.

This is a delicious beer from an amazing brewery known for its big, complex beers. I am sadly not a Reserve Society member, so I'm not sure when I'll have another shot at it, but I will definitely jump at the chance should it arise.

4.57/5  rDev +9.9%

NOTE: One thing to be careful about with some of these pre-official release reiews is that over a few weeks, the Bruery poured samples from an open bottle that was not capped and likely stayed open for hours between servings. I was fortunate enough to try a freshly-opened bottle.

From bottle to snifter:

Best nose on a beer in the history of mankind. At least if you drool when the dessert cart is wheeled over like I do. The aroma is pure sweetcake, like a vanilla tiramisu.

While not completely fulfulling the promise of the aroma, WC's vanilla rests heavy on the tongue, with slighter undertastes of chocolate, caramel followed by a mild liquor burn. Enough sweetness to make your sugar-cravin' tongue happy.

Not as thick a brew as a Black Tuesday, but that's not a bad thing. Overall, a delicious beer.

4.56/5  rDev +9.6%
look: 3.5 | smell: 5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

Consumed with my brewing buddy and perhaps 8 other people - we anticipated extreme sweetness and dessert-like boozy consistency for this so it was the only way to get through it. 2013 vintage. Poured out of a 750ml bottle into a teku glass.

Pours a remarkably pale golden color that makes this seem nearly identical to any other Belgian blond ale of sorts - that, is, until you start swirling the glass, which shows an enormous amount of viscosity and alcohol legs right away. At the percentage of alcohol on this, it honestly comes as no surprise that it would end up this way. There's amazingly some carbonation and head at the beginning, but it dissipates into a modest ring that is met with some lacing. There's some sediment at the bottom that is caramel colored, and reminds me of an older wine. Modest stuff, but still imposing.

Holy hell! I have no idea how they put their minds together at The Bruery to make a beer that smelled EXACTLY like white chocolate but they definitely did it. Notes of white chocolate, vanilla beans, caramel, marzipan, almonds, white grapes, pears, raisins, and bourbon barrel flavors (which impart some butterscotch, toffee, and slight breadiness) make this a complex, hedonistic, yet unbelievably wonderful offering to whiff on. Not as sweet as I expected, and the booze is amazingly well hidden. Well done, guys. A true masterwork here.

The flavor does not quite reach the perfection of the aroma, but it's still an astonishing drink to be reckoned with in the long run. I admit I was pretty impressed with this, so much that I had two to three more small pours to enjoy. There's a lot of layers going on here, and these guys have figured out how to make a successful decadent dessert beer right here. At first there's an immediate wash of bourbon notes, which give off intense flavors of vanilla, light coconut, nutmeg, pears, and corn sweetened flavors. Then, everything melts in a slightly buttery, sweetened manner and reveals the notes of white chocolate, almonds, candied apples, raisins, oak, cedar, tobacco, and light leather in a fabulous manner. The wheat becomes highly present as this warms up, and provides a crackly, freshly baked bread flavor that accentuates the chocolate and sweetness to the point where this is in the same vein to a macadamia white chocolate cookie. However, this is far more refined than that - excellent wood, bready flavor, sweetened spices and fruit and nuts come in to make this wholly memorable. Truly an excellent beer in its caliber.

Would it be possible to make a better "wheatwine" than this? There's so much going on in a beer that seemed destined to be a booze and sugar bomb. The blending is magnificent here, and the flavors come in spades in a way that this would please beer, bourbon, and wine drinkers alike. A true pleasure to sip on. I wish I had more bottles that I could cellar and see how this would develop over time. Highly recommended - the first beer from these guys that I can safely say was mind-blowing.

4.55/5  rDev +9.4%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

yes, peach is the perfect description for the color of this. not transparent in any way, but not thick either. no head, no lace, and lots of floaties as I poured it into my Duvel glass.
white wine vinegar, bourbon, vanilla, candy and wine aromas.
white wine and vanilla, with the bourbon and some tartness on the tongue. but still very sweet, with a caramel apple-like flavor (with green apples of course).
very drinkable. very tasty. lighter on the tongue but (apparently) heavy on the alcohol (feeling-wise; I really cannot taste any alcohol in here). this is a very interesting brew. it is not a beer. it is a brew. it borders on a wine and something else in this fermentation sense, but beer in every category, as expected, is not the word for this. never the less, I like and intend to follow this up with something else. I have had a few of The Bruery's other offerings but nothing as fancy as this. I joined the Preservation Society and will get my first batch soon although i'm on the fence with the Or Xata, horchata. somebody said it's pretty good but I've never been much for novelty brews. although I do believe The Bruery just may have changed that opinion...
lots of caramel on the nose as I finish the first glass....
a light caramel syrup is the way to describe the look of this.
overall, I guess it's pretty good. it's a little sweet for my preferences, but it is absolutely delicious. i'm sure if I had someone else to share this huge bottle with I would be better off and not gagging so much. I will rate according to the first glass as I believe that is the fair thing to do. continuing to drink the entire bottle, with its sweetness, is utter folly...
I never got the cacao nibs in this though, although I suppose I could conjure the 'chocolate' portion of the name...

4.54/5  rDev +9.1%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.5

(2013 WC)
Beautiful appearance, (some sembelance of a hazy) light orange with initial 1.5 inch head which quickly dissipates.
Smell is that of bourbon, milk chocolate, and vanilla.
Mouthfeel is soft, some degree of cloying but just the right amount. Very low carbonation.
Taste is fun! Small degree of citrus from the wheat, followed by chocolate notes and vanilla, lots of vanilla (maybe too much)
Alcohol is present in some sips, others not so much. The only element I found to be out of whack was a little too much vanilla.
Overall better than I expected. Would buy again.

4.53/5  rDev +8.9%
look: 3.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

A - pours a glowing yellow/gold with minimal white head, no lacing to speak of, minimal retention.

S - white chocolate, almonds, sweet vanilla bourbon, sweet semi dry white wine and coconut.

T - boozy bourbon (lots of vanilla, some oak) white chocolate initially, lots of sweet/semi tart white wine, vanilla, coconut, maybe even some raisins, maple syrup. The white chocolate is dead

M - medium bodied+, decently carbonated but still very smooth

O - absolutely delicious