Follow our progress ...

Added by stoutman on 07-22-2004

Reviews: 2 | Ratings: 3
Reviews by stoutman:
2.97/5  rDev -2%

Definitely not impressed with this one. I guess you could call it a Pale lager with a bit of belgian wit. One taste, and I knew I had made a mistake. Its hazy color and yeasty flavoring mask any good qualities that a lager has. Maybe this stuff was old, but I would not reccommend.

2.5/5  rDev -17.5%

4.05/5  rDev +33.7%

I think this beer is best drunk on a hot summers day.

Appearance I couldn't really give an opinion on appearance but judging from past experiences in the glass I find it clear, smooth looking with a satisfying head.

Taste: Refreshing, light, once again a favourite for a summer day. I'd say the taste has a unique blend of satisfaction and intrigue, with a lust of fulfilment with each gulp you take. but like all beers, I think you will all agree that not everyone's thirst can be sated with just one gulp. And thus, Stella combines a euphoric blend of enjoying your first gulp, and eagerly looking forward to the next.

Mouthfeel: Fizzy, tends to coat your mouth in a satisfying way and feels good all the way down to the swallow

Drinkability: I found this a refreshing drink, it's nice to mix with Smirnoff Ice on a hot day, a nice relaxant after a hard days work. But best enjoyed in the summer in my opinion or with friends. Buy it..today! (sales pitch haha)

Thanks to Kris for helping me :)

Bergenbrau from Stella Artois
- out of 100 based on 2 ratings.