Bergenbrau - Stella Artois

Bergenbrau
No picture uploaded.

Stella Artois visit their website

American Adjunct Lager |  4.30% ABV

(Beer added by: stoutman on 07-22-2004)
View: Beers (19) |  Events
Sort by:  Latest | High | Low | Top Raters
Reviews by stoutman:
stoutman

2.98/5  rDev -7.2%

Definitely not impressed with this one. I guess you could call it a Pale lager with a bit of belgian wit. One taste, and I knew I had made a mistake. Its hazy color and yeasty flavoring mask any good qualities that a lager has. Maybe this stuff was old, but I would not reccommend.

Serving type: can

07-22-2004 01:07:06 | More by stoutman
hanlonrn

2.5/5  rDev -22.1%

07-10-2012 12:14:29 | More by hanlonrn
dave2k5

United Kingdom (England)

4.15/5  rDev +29.3%

I think this beer is best drunk on a hot summers day.

Appearance I couldn't really give an opinion on appearance but judging from past experiences in the glass I find it clear, smooth looking with a satisfying head.

Taste: Refreshing, light, once again a favourite for a summer day. I'd say the taste has a unique blend of satisfaction and intrigue, with a lust of fulfilment with each gulp you take. but like all beers, I think you will all agree that not everyone's thirst can be sated with just one gulp. And thus, Stella combines a euphoric blend of enjoying your first gulp, and eagerly looking forward to the next.

Mouthfeel: Fizzy, tends to coat your mouth in a satisfying way and feels good all the way down to the swallow

Drinkability: I found this a refreshing drink, it's nice to mix with Smirnoff Ice on a hot day, a nice relaxant after a hard days work. But best enjoyed in the summer in my opinion or with friends. Buy it..today! (sales pitch haha)

Thanks to Kris for helping me :)

Serving type: can

02-18-2005 14:22:21 | More by dave2k5
Bergenbrau from Stella Artois
- out of 100 based on 3 ratings.