Kirke - Microbrasserie Le Corsaire

Beer added by: ZorPrime on 07-24-2011

Reviews by yancot:
3.75/5  rDev n/a

4.42/5  rDev n/a

The beer color is copper, with a nice sticky head on top. Good looking for this light beer. It is slightly veiled. The aroma has an average intensity. Fruity with some citrus. Wow very inviting. This one should be very refreshing. The taste is excellent. Yes, it is a light beer, however with taste! A lot of things going on in the mouth. Some earthy notes with fruits. The finish is dry and BITTER. For a light beer, this one is excellent. I could session this all night.

Easy to drink. Refreshing. This is a very good light beer, one of the best I've drank so far. The only downside is the price. A little bit high for a light beer.

Cheers all! (652 characters)

4.11/5  rDev n/a

A - Served from the can in a tulip glass. The color is very beautiful, amber to brown. The beer leaves a white head which is quite persistent.

S - Good smell for a light beer. The bitterness can already be noticed, but the general smell is fruitier than I expected.

T - Plenty of flavor! What a surprise for a light beer. I really appreciate the citrus and refreshing taste as well as the bitterness, more present at the end.

M - The carbonation is good, just right to my taste. In spite of the low alcohol, it doesn't feel very light.

O - For a light beer, it gives you plenty of flavor and the drinkability is excellent. I really enjoyed this Kirke. Moreover, this beer reminds me of some Bitters I tried during my journey in England so I like it even more for this reason! Anyway, I wish more light beers were like this one! (832 characters)

3.25/5  rDev n/a
look: 3.25 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.25

Kirke from Microbrasserie Le Corsaire
- out of 100 based on 2 ratings.