1. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Fred - Hair of the Dog Brewing Company / Brewery and Tasting Room

FredFred

Hair of the Dog Brewing Company / Brewery and Tasting Room visit their website
Oregon, United States

American Strong Ale |  10.00% ABV

Fred was created to honor beer writer and historian Fred Eckhardt. It is made with aromatic and rye malts and includes 10 different hop varieties.

10% alcohol by volume
65 IBUs.

(Beer added by: BeerAdvocate on 08-13-1998)
Sort by:  Latest | High | Low | Top Reviewers | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Fred Alström Bros
Ratings: 1,410 | Reviews: 819 | Show All Ratings:
JReites

1.06/5  rDev -74.2%

Batch 88 bottle poured into a goblet glass.

A- Very hazy orange color upon pouring. No head at all.

S- Very strong smell of dark fruits, sweetness, and an overall off putting aroma. Can't put a finger on what the smell is I am getting.

T- Very sweet with hints of dark fruits. Not sure what is going on with the taste, seems to be very confused flavors overall.

M- Very thick and syrupy with a strong, warm alcohol presence.

O- Honestly I was looking forward to finally trying a beer from Hair of the Dog. I could not drink more than 2-3 sips of this one. Same goes for the rest of the people around when we tasted it. Poor flavor and hard to tell if this was still good. Have heard of problems with consistency with this beer, would try it or other HotD again, but only if offered as a sample. I am definitely not willing to pay full price for a bottle or draft of this or others until trying something better.

06-21-2013 02:57:55 | More by JReites
nhindian

1.6/5  rDev -61.1%

12oz bottle poured into a Cantillon wine glass.

Batch 78.

To begin with: This beer is explosive. I poured a little bit of the beer gently into the glass and I was met with a rushing cloud of foam and carbonation. I had a half inch of liquid to 10-feet of foam. I literally had to scoop the foam out with a spoon to get it to a level where I could actually get a drinkable amount of beer into the glass. Their first beer I had from them was dead flat and this one's bursting with carbonation.

Anyway, onto the review.

A - After scooping out spoonful after spoonful of dense foam, I am left with about 2.5-fingers of incredibly thick, creamy head. This is the closest thing I've seen that resembles the head that Allagash beers get, but this one gets a little chunky at the top and doesn't budge. Even after sitting for almost a half hour, there's still carbonation and head sticking around on this, unfortunately as it's so thick I'd prefer if it went away. I find no faults with the body, however, as it is a beautiful amber gold with a lot of radiant glow to it. It's hazy, but it's easy to see the multitude of carbonation. The lacing benefits from the persistent head, as it coats it almost completely.

S - After taking my first smell of this, I can definitely tell this is off, as if the head and carbonation didn't give it away. It's full of tart green apples and is slightly sour. I can discern some yeast, malts, and bread, as well as some spices? The back has some citrus hops to it, but not much.

T - The flavors from this are just a mess in my opinion. From the tart notes, to the bready malts, to the overactive carbonation, this is a jumble of flavors that are not congruent at all. I am actually having a tough time picking out specific notes in this. Yeast, green apple, caramel, slight citrus hoppiness. All vying for pole position only to get blindsided by carbonation.

M - Mouthfeel is medium-bodied with too high carbonation. Again, this is the second Hair of the Dog beer I had in as many days that suffer from mouthfeel and carbonation problems. Adam was completely flat, and Fred is brimming with carbonation. Very awkward for the style and flavor profile and I can still feel it bubbling in my stomach.

D/O - Drinkability is low. I kept going back and forth on whether I should drain pour this, being conflicted that it might foam up and clog my drain and pipes, and then getting scared as to what is going to happen to my digestive tract. Eventually I lost the battle with this beer, getting knocked down by the yeast and carbonation, and then finally TKO'd by a surprising amount of sweet cloyingness that manages to rise from seemingly nowhere and assault me in the finish. Stay away unless you can get a guarantee you are getting a clean bottle, which from my now 0/2 track record from Hair of the Dog, makes me think it may be harder than it seems. Take out insurance.

06-22-2011 04:29:15 | More by nhindian
Hoptometrist

Oregon

2.08/5  rDev -49.4%

Served from the bottle (Batch 88) into a globed glass

A- Poured a dark hazy orange color with zero carbonation, no head, nothing.

S- Big dark fruits (figs, dates), rye, honey, and tons of sweetness, cardboard, slight wet dog aroma. Not a great aroma

T- Pretty muddled, lots of sweetness, honey, graininess, rye, and marmalade. Some cardboard notes.

M- Very low carbonation, syrupy, fuller bodied, big alcohol warming. Drinks pretty flat overall.

O- I was excited to try a beer from Hair of the Dog but had heard bad things about carbonation issues and have avoided buying their bottles for that reason. This is my first bottle from them and it might be my last. Too much money to spend on unreliable quality issues. Their beers sounds really interesting, maybe I will catch some of their beers on draft sometime. Could not drink more than a couple of ounces of this.

06-15-2013 04:33:17 | More by Hoptometrist
shleepy

2.18/5  rDev -47%

Served from a small bottle (bought at K&L in Redwood City) into a snifter.

A: Dark amber, cloudy. Some yeast sediment floating around. Medium-high head with decent retention.

S: Caramel and floral hops. Maybe even some hot alcohol.

T: Wow, that's bitter and intense. There's almost a stinging sensation a couple of seconds after taking a sip. Bitterness in the aftertaste, as well. Other than that, there are a few complex flavors hidden in there - caramel, maybe liquorice, citrus.

M: Heavy. Medium carbonation. As I mentioned above, the bitterness is quite overwhelming.

O: Definitely a slow-sipping beer. I don't enjoy beers this intense, unless they're barrel-aged stouts or maybe barleywines.

04-01-2012 06:07:30 | More by shleepy
Trilogy31

2.3/5  rDev -44%

Batch 80 in a tulip. Pours a sunset amber with a beautiful frothy head and leaves nice sticky lacing. Unfortunately for me this is where the good looks end. Nose and taste is like a completly out of balance doggie claws. Overly sweet malts and citrus on the nose with little hop balance and alcohol esters more of the same in the mouth as well with a hot finish. Reminds me somewhat of stone old guardian 2011 which is not a good thing. Not a fan but at least its nice trade bait.

03-28-2011 05:54:06 | More by Trilogy31
nrb1

2.3/5  rDev -44%

I had the same issue - 2 bottles totally flat. Not a hint of carbonation. No head. This is from Batch 88. Bummer. Will try to find a couple of bottles that are in better shape. Also have a couple of bottles of Adam, same batch. Hopefully not with the same problem.

05-28-2013 03:18:11 | More by nrb1
harrymel

2.35/5  rDev -42.8%

Batch 80

A: Pours golden and lifts a fine white less than single finger head which thins to a sheet of the same. Slightly hazy.

S: Sweet grains. Apple skins (too bad). Floral, citrus, vitamin scents here as well.

T: Sweet, alcoholic, phenolic. Not real hop feel here. Woody tones.

M: Syrupy, heavy, moderate carbonation. Coats the mouth and remains resonate.

D: One's enough for me. Too sweet.

02-26-2011 15:37:17 | More by harrymel
kojevergas

2.38/5  rDev -42.1%
look: 3.75 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 2

Identifies itself as a "Golden Special Ale." Batch number 84. 10% ABV confirmed. 12 fl oz brown glass bottle with standard pressure cap served into a conical Samuel Smith's pint glass in me gaff in low altitude Los Feliz, Los Angeles, California. Acquired at K&L Wine in Hollywood. Expectations are high given current ratings.

Side-poured slowly per instructions on the label. Served straight from the fridge.

A: Pours a 5+ finger light khaki colour head of fair smooth cream, nice thickness, and great (9+ minute) retention. No lacing at all. No bubble show. Body colour is a hazy nontransparent translucent orange. No yeast particles are visible. Generally appealing for a golden ale, with an impressive head. Decent vibrance.

Sm: Fresh orange fruit, mandarin oranges, malty sweetness, pale malts, tropical fruit esters, off-putting pineapple, floral hops, candied fruit, banana, some spicy graininess, light honey, clove, and heavy booziness. Alcohol definitely comes through on this one. Not the refreshing golden ale aroma I expected. It's a bit off-putting, to be honest. The tropical fruit mixed with the alcohol just isn't at all appealing; it's redolent of a crappy cocktail. A moderate to strong aroma.

T: Hrm. Candi sugar, heavy alcohol boozy character, tropical fruit, banana, mango, and overdone sweetness. Green apple. Maltiness here is poorly executed. The balance is crushed by the one-two punch of tropical fruit and alcohol. Ugh. Severely disappointed. No subtlety to this one all. There's decent complexity here, but without balance it's useless. Not liking it. Way too sweet. It's a mess; I'd point to the overly diverse hop varieties as problem-inducing here; that definitely feels like a marketing gimmick. Caramel (and why is this in a Golden Ale?).

Mf: Eroding in its sugary sweetness. Smooth and wet. Tingly from crystal malt. Way too thick, even syrupy and viscous - what is that doing in a Golden Ale? Doesn't suit the flavours all that well. Carbonation is too high, to boot.

Dr: Real hard to drink; the flavours aren't appealing nor is the ABV well hidden. I'm not gonna enjoy finishing this glass. I honestly don't understand the high ratings for this one; it's a failure as a Strong Ale and as a Golden Ale. Trying this makes me happier I haven't sought out Fred From The Wood. If this is the base beer, I don't expect much from any variant. Really disappointed in this one.

D+

03-13-2013 03:32:07 | More by kojevergas
Brew33

2.4/5  rDev -41.6%

A very generous "want" extra from Black13. Thanks Michael!

I popped the top on this and began to gently pour into my Founders tulip. Fred produced a glass full of sticky foam and around 1 inch of beer at the bottom. After letting it settle for 15 minutes I stuck my nose in the glass. Herbal hops, alcohol, and light belgian candi sugar dominate the nose. Really a muddled mess that the excessive amount of CO2 didn't help at all.

I don't know if it was my high expectations or a bad night or if I really just don't like Fred but this is not a good beer based on my one bottle sample. Lots of candi sugar. The most prominent flavor I got out of this beer. Candi sugar is pretty darn distinct and I've used it in home brews before in small doses. They seemed to go overboard. Earthiness from the yeast and/or rye malt is apparent. I think the candi sugar and highly attenuative yeast really dry this beer out. Overly carbonated but the mouthfeel is creamy and pleasant. Yeasty, earthy, bitter, dry, boozy. An odd beer.

Overall, I don't get it. I'm sure the ingredients are top notch but it's a freaking mess. Too much going on with 10 hops, candi sugar, rye malt, and booze. Weird beer but I'm certainly glad I was able to try it.

10-16-2012 12:38:10 | More by Brew33
2x10

2.46/5  rDev -40.1%

Spent way to much on this bottle. the batch I tasted was 4 yrs old. Maybe I am not a fan of aged beers. Very heavy mouthfeel, not friendly to the nose. Way to much bready taste and a HUGE belgian yeast aftertaste that lingered and did not go away. Nice to try something different, but we decided Fred can just lie in his bed, permanently.

02-18-2013 16:26:05 | More by 2x10
SeattleBeerBlog

2.7/5  rDev -34.3%

A- pours a slightly hazy gold with an ok head that dissipates quickly.

S- slightly tart, alcohol, yeasty. good.

T- wow disappointing, paint thinner is not a good taste. a little yeasty as well. was hoping for much more.

M- not overly carbonated or thin, decent here.

D- well I would go with a no compared to other barley wines I have had, even though the bottle calls it a golden? perhaps let this one age a few years and see if the paint thinner goes away and it cools down.

12-28-2010 21:14:06 | More by SeattleBeerBlog
TMoney2591

2.76/5  rDev -32.8%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 2.5

Served in a tumbler.

Let's hope this stuff is more Frederick the Great on the battlefield than Fred Flintstone on the lanes... It pours a mostly clear golden-brass topped by a finger or so of lightly off-white foam. The nose comprises thick honey, mild banana, biscuit, mild Belgian yeast, clove, and a touch of booze in the background. The taste brings in more of the same, with the booze and an overly-strong current of blunt sweetness dominating the proceedings. Honestly, things just seemed too sweet and disjointed to get much of a sense of the other constituent pieces. The body is a hefty medium, with a light moderate carbonation, a lightly syrupy feel, and a drying finish. Overall, like many Hair of the Dog offerings, this stuff didn't do it for me at all. It's too sweet and boozy for its own good, and it seems to want to insist upon itself rather than let me experience it in any kind of pleasurable way. God, I hope that makes some sense to someone other than me...

09-17-2013 03:41:59 | More by TMoney2591
StonedRugger

2.78/5  rDev -32.4%

I think I got a bad bottle. The carbonation present in this particular Fred is ridiculously high. Each Time I poor the head level rises twice as much as the liquid. The head is not going away. It is a lumpy white that continues to sit on the top while the head is built up from the bottom.
The initial appearance and smell, the hazy golden color and what I thought was a pronounced hoppy aroma made me think ruination, but sadly this is not the case. Upon imbibing this brew the alcohol hits like a fist to the face and carbonation makes a thorough examination of the taste impossible. I'd like to poor more to get a better idea, but i'm afraid the head will rise again. ..The bubbles are still rising in abundance...The lace is very thick if you're wondering. If I get the rest of this poured before the beer is room temperature My views may change and I'll amend this review accordingly, but as it is this is not a beer i'll be enjoying again if i am in Dorothy Lane Market getting coffee or beer and happen to see it.

03-31-2004 04:32:10 | More by StonedRugger
TheGreatFozzini

2.81/5  rDev -31.6%
look: 4 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 1 | overall: 1.5

Was excited about the color, the smell was perfect
I got the zero carbonation version.
Taste was exactly as I had expected for a golden ale.
Warming but not overwhelming heat.
I'm disappointed, Nothing more to say.
Doubt I would shell out more money for another Hair of the Dog.

07-06-2013 04:10:41 | More by TheGreatFozzini
ThreeWiseMen

2.85/5  rDev -30.7%

Got this in a trade from travisd13. Poured into a snifter and enjoyed with Trevor (lynx1245).

NOTE: After talking to others about this experience, I'm pretty certain that this bottle contained infected yeast.

Appearance: As soon as this was popped open, carbonation rushed to the surface and caused the head to gush out the top of the bottle a little bit. Carbonation even drug large chunks of sediment to the surface. In the snifter, head was four fingers high, white, and very soapy/fluffy. Body is a cloudy orangish-yellow with tons of gray, doo-doo-like sediment at the bottom. Lots of lace. Nice 1/4 inch retained head forms after the first swirl.

Smell: Green apple, burnt sugar, Belgian yeast, doughy malts, spices, and red currants (not in that order). Smells a bit champagne-like.

Taste: Sugar and candy, tart berries, green apple, doughy malts, and stinging alcohol. Sour yeast strain also detected. The stinging alcohol may be due to the fact that I don't drink many barleywines... or possibly this beer is bad?

Mouthfeel: Highly carbonated and very hot and dry. Tons of warming in the tummy.

Drinkability: Too hot to handle! Had a tough time finishing this one, but maybe I'm just not used to barleywines. Then again, maybe this one is spoiled. I don't know, but this was a very tough drink.

01-19-2009 23:12:30 | More by ThreeWiseMen
Cubatobaco

2.94/5  rDev -28.5%
look: 4 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 2 | overall: 2.25

Poured from a 12oz bottle into a Duvel tulip

A - Pours a murky brown color with a light auburn hue when tilted to the light. Mild carbonation and very still in the glass. No head formed when poured and only has a bubbled edge around the sides.

S - Reveals a deep earthiness with a burnt sugar and candied yam/sweet potato aroma. Esters are very evident in this beer followed by hints of dark fruits. This is not what I was expecting. Reveals almost a Quad-like smell. Intense!

T - Almost no carbonation and very off-putting. I think that this is a bad bottle. Tastes of caramel and burnt sugar. Very similar to the smells

M - No carbonation on the palate with a thick and syrupy feel. Not appealing. Again, this is a bad bottle.

O - I'm not going to give this a bad rating as I got a bad bottle. I hope the other bottle I have is a lot better.

PS - I'll correct my review if the next bottle is better.

10-10-2013 02:31:30 | More by Cubatobaco
WCBCFrank

3.03/5  rDev -26.3%

Hair of the Dog's Fred is a strong Belgian style golden ale - think of Chimay White with tons more complexity and notes of alcohol in the finish. This is a strong beer, somewhat sweet but typical of tripel-style brews. It pours yellow-copper orange in a goblet and has a medium head with good lacing. Aromas of ripe apples and sugar are appealing....tasty but a powerful somewhat sweet alcohol finish might perturb some taste buds. Overall, a well made brew, but for my palate not a home run.

10-30-2009 16:25:58 | More by WCBCFrank
UnionMade

Colorado

3.05/5  rDev -25.8%

I got a huge green glass magnum bottle of this beer, with batch number 53 printed clearly on the front.
Pours an interesting coppery orange color, with a bit of haziness. A big frothy white head pops up, and disappears almost as fast, dying out completely about 1/3 of the way through the glass.
Smells sweetly malty, some caramel, with a strong hop presence and a bit of alcohol. Lots of fruitiness, with an odd rind-like hopping.
Taste is immediately sweet and malty, with a bit of apricot, orange, and something like pineapple or pear. I'm not sure. A strong alcohol taste mingles with the hops in the finish. It's a very strange hoppiness, like it's indistinct. I can't really pick out certain varieties. Muddy, blending several hop flavors together, but all at once. Piney, citric and herbal. Big alcoholic wash in the end, with a slick, oily warmth on the way down.
A pretty good beer, but the alcohol got very overwhelming as the brew got warm and flatter. I had trouble finishing the last few sips, as it started to take on a strong boozey character. Kind of a wierd frankenstein feel, with flavors going everywhere, and an odd muddiness to the hops.

09-22-2003 05:44:19 | More by UnionMade
flannelman808

3.05/5  rDev -25.8%

A: Bright amber in color yellow tinge toward the edges. A powerful head forms and has ridiculous retention. I'll comment on the lacing in about 15 min as the rocky head isn't going anywhere fast. Too much carbonation? looks like this one is seriously made for aging (no cork though ... ).
Yeah silly lacing too.

S: Pilsner malt (husk) and white cane sugar take over the aroma, maybe just a hint of dried candied fruit somewhere hidden along with a subtle grassy note.

T: Very rich and very carbonated, but the thickness of the beer actually overpowers the tickle. Still its difficult to taste. Sugar cane and bitter grassy flavors would seem to tease out of a vigorous tongue numbing (think seltzer) carbonation. Mild honey like flavors develop along with the warming of 10% abv. This is definitely a sweet beer though it hides behind bubbles which are doing the best job of keeping it from being cloying.
Subtle fruity notes develop with time as this warms, which are actually pretty nice. Perhaps time will help this beer, but honestly I wouldn't buy more given its high cost.

M: Seltzer and syrup.

O: I have to say I am not a fan of this. Over time it may get better, and if you happen to buy one I would recommend not drinking it because you will have wasted your 7 ish dollars a 12 oz.

05-11-2011 09:01:14 | More by flannelman808
Bfarr

3.08/5  rDev -25.1%

Hazy golden orange and white fluffy head with great retention and nice lacing. Candy yeast sweetness and alcohol. Very sweet with just a light bite and an alcohol taste and warming that increases as you drink. Some floral/citrus hops. Silky and fuzzy feel.

There is a nice hop flavor but it gets a bit drowned out by the sweetness and alcohol. The pilsner/rye malts become very similar to a barleywine sweetness. It almost seemed nicely balanced except the sweetness and alcohol lingers on and on and eventually takes over and makes this one a bit difficult to finish. note: As it is listed as a barleywine on BA that makes a little more sense on the taste but doesn't really change anything.

02-12-2011 00:28:36 | More by Bfarr
Uncle_Jimmy

3.1/5  rDev -24.6%

Poured from bottle into a glass.

Aroma- Peach, cantaloupe, floral with a light hits of citrus and vanilla. just a hint of alcohol sharpness. Smell is amazing

Appearance- Thick mountains of cream colored head that lingers, but not much lacing. Hazy Orange color(I may have poured this into the glass a little too aggressively)

Flavor- Carmely, nutty, toffee, sweetness with a big peppery Rye Finish . I get an alcoholic bitterness as opposed to a hoppy bitterness in this one. A little piney at the end.

Mouthfeel- Sticky, coats the mouth like a syrup but the rye and the alcohol give a slight burn

Overall- as it warmed i could taste some slight similarities to the Double DBA (which I really enjoy). In fact, i would have mistaken this for a barrel aged beer. However, This beer didn't do it for me though. If i want the flavor i would do the Double DBA, if i wanted the buzz i would grab a Bigfoot. If I wanted the Jewish Deli flavor I would grab the great divide Rye.

I wouldn't turn it down but i wouldn't order another

01-01-2013 00:15:39 | More by Uncle_Jimmy
Murrhey

Montana

3.1/5  rDev -24.6%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.25

Poured from a standard pressure-cap 12oz bottle into a tulip glass in high elevation Libby, Mont. Batch 88. 10% ABV confirmed. Reviewed live.

A- Ridiculous head. Six-fingers thick of off-white creamy bubbles. Hazy orange-brown body with aggressive carbonation. Long retention, forms a mound of head in the middle. Fluffy, airy lacing.

S- Very fruity. Tropical fruit tones. I'm getting guava, pineapple and passion fruit. Fruity and floral hops. Some boozy notes to reflect the high ABV.

T- Bitter and boozy. Alcoholic esters, tropical fruits.

M- Creamy and warm feeling with a boozy after feel. Bone dry.

O- Not as good as the reputation would have me believe. Not impressed.

04-01-2013 02:26:48 | More by Murrhey
dbalsock

Vermont

3.13/5  rDev -23.8%

App: A huge offwhite great head sits upon the dense amber body, before I drink this and look at the subtle lacing. Very appealing.

Smell: Way too much biscuit in the aroma for me, and I usually love biscuit. There's a fruity alcohol background, but altogether it seems a little overwhelming.

Taste: A complex hop fruitiness comes through on a caramel body, finishing with a major alcoholic twinge. More intense taste than belgian strong pale ales, but similar. The aftertaste is like a forest grove.

Mouthfeel: Dense and thick. There's a good bitterness, but too much alcohol on the aftertaste for me to feel like this is balanced.

Drinkability: 12oz of this is too much for me, and I find it nearly impossible to get through a bottle. I do, however, can imagine it being nice in 4oz samples every once-in-awhile.

05-05-2008 22:52:59 | More by dbalsock
Pamola

Vermont

3.13/5  rDev -23.8%
look: 4.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 2.5

This is a batch 66 from Viggo at the ebf. Thanks again, man. Crossing my fingers for a solid bottle.

A: Slightly off-white, one-finger head. Cloudy orange brown beer. Damn gorgeous.

S: Funky and buttery with potent sweetness and booziness. Overpowering in the funk category. Hmmm. Funky bottle. HOTD should simply be a lottery. Wait...

T: Should I just review this as a wild ale? If so, my particular bottle has a pleasant wild twang. Sour as hell, actually, but the malt in the back allowed the beer fade from sour to sweet. Objectively it's not that good. I can only ride the bad bottle train so long. Still, had worse.

M: Jumpy, stinging, and smooth in the end with the faint note of barleywine coating.

D: Interesting as it was in this less-than-perfect state, I wouldn't have it again and will definitely edit this when i get a good one.

02-24-2009 02:11:22 | More by Pamola
jeffthecheff

Connecticut

3.13/5  rDev -23.8%

Batch 74. Pours a dark and hazy amber color with a fluffy, off white head that lasts forever and leaves great lacing.

The aroma caught me off guard, as I was expecting a spicy, yeasty Belgian nose. Instead, Fred is closer to an American barleywine, like the BA style suggests. First off, it's incredibly strong, It's got a caramelly, malty aroma with a bit of leather, dark fruits, and leather. A little bit of fruity yeast is found, but it's not particularly Belgian.

The flavor is a little too sweet throughout, with a cloying finish. It has a syrupy, raisin and plum flavor up front and a puckering, thick and gooey malt finish. Some nice features, but in the end it didn't mesh well with my palate.

The mouthfeel is where most of the Belgian influence seems to come from. Bottle conditioned to a high carbonation on top of a thick, malty body. If I were to have this again, I wouldn't open a bottle myself. This beer was complex and interesting, but not very drinkable.

05-01-2010 01:12:47 | More by jeffthecheff