Learn more about beer and save over 53% with a 3-year subscription.

Jai Alai IPA - Cedar Aged (Humidor Series) - Cigar City Brewing

Cigar City Brewing visit their website
Florida, United States

Beer added by: tpd975 on 05-26-2009

2.98/5  rDev -26.1%

A - Dark amber color, with some brownish tints. Small white head. Some retained sticking on the sides during the drink that slid down back into the beer very quickly.

S - Wow, super huge wood smell right off the bat, smells almost like gin. Something quite spicy in there, maybe spicey soy sauce or horse radish. Also a lot of cigar smell in there, like it sat in tobacco or something. Very unique.

T - Really hard to describe what is going on here. Huge woody taste, some very hot spice going on here, and it really does taste like it was filtered through tobacco. There is some hops present but all the wood and tobacco taste kills in.

M - Lighter side of medium, decently carbonated.

D - Taste really kills this one for me, maybe my pallate is not sophisticated enough for this, but I just can't do it.

I drank this from a 22oz bottle into an Orval glass.

The beer pours a medium orange with a bright white head that rises about a finger, but gone pretty quick. Light lacing.

The aroma is very unique, took a couple minutes to place the smell, but finally realized the front is tobacco leaves and a hint of horesradish. There is a slight amount of smoke, very unique but flavors that probably shouldn't be in a beer.

The taste is also all tobacco, its like drinking an ipa that was filtered through fresh tobacco leaves. Once again, supremely unique but not drinkable at all. The finish has a hint of pine.

Overall, different but just not drinkable. If you're a smoker give it a shot.

3.03/5  rDev -24.8%

750mL bottle poured into a tulip. Thanks to Matt for sharing!

(A)- Pours a slightly hazed goldenrod yellow/orange color. Some decent white froth and lacing.

(S)- Very woody. I can see how much the cedar is playing a role in this beer. Citrus gets kind of lost in the deep cedar and pine notes.

(T)- Again, intense notes of the cedar and pine. Some citrus is there, but it sure gets lost behind all the wood.

(M)- A good carbonation level. I appreciate the nuance of the cedar in this, but it really overwhelms the rest of the beer's profile.

(O)- I always appreciate and enjoy different ways to make the same beer, but I think in this instance, it gets lost behind all the wood characters.

3.16/5  rDev -21.6%

750 ml bottle served in a Deschutes tulip. Thanks to eorwar for the share.

A: Pours a hazy amber color with a frothy white head forming on the pour. Some splotchy lace is left down the glass.

S: Big woodiness up front. There is a weird fruity tang and it mixes with big hops and more big raw wood.

T: I'm getting the big raw woodiness and the slightly awkward fruity tang from the nose. I get more of a tobacco leaf flavor here on the finish as well.

M: Medium bodied with a medium carbonation. The finish is an earthy tobacco leaf.

O: This beer really tastes like the environment inside a walk-in humidor. If you love that smell and feel you'll love this beer. I just don't find those flavors really meshing well the fruity hops from the base beer. Not a bad beer, but I wouldn't revisit.

3.17/5  rDev -21.3%

Appearance -- Pours a rich orange, a bit murky, with two fingers of stiff beige head. Lacing was okay.

Smell -- Tropical fruits, tangerine, grapefruit, pine resin, cedar wood, bready malt, faint caramel.

Taste -- Cedar tannins and pink grapefruit are up dominant with tropical fruits also present, though more subdued than in the nose. Malt profile is bready overall, but with a faint bit of caramel sweetness. Hop bitterness toward the finish is pronounced but not overwhelming. Finish is grapefruit rind and cedar.

Mouthfeel -- Medium in body with moderate prickly carbonation. Mild astringency throughout. Finish is dry.

Drinkability -- Very unique! I've had IPA's aged briefly on fresh oak, but this is a completely different animal. the cedar adds a muskiness that makes the grapefruit-like hop notes really pop and lends a dryness to the finish. However, the cedar becomes overwhelming with a great deal of tannins in the flavor and astringency in the mouthfeel.

I doubt that I would drink this regularly if it was available to me. That said, it's still worth a try if you love unique IPA's.

3.18/5  rDev -21.1%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 2.5

My first Cigar City beer becomes my first review. A lovely item from Santa Deuane. Thanks Deuane!

A: Poured into a Stone pint glass, color is light orange when held to the light with rather large bubbles rising to the surface. Half finger head with good retention.

S: Initial smell is piney hops with a strong cedar back bone. Pretty much as advertised. Hints of citrus but not much.

T: Taste is very similar to the smell, but with a stronger citrus flavor on the front end than I had expected given the smell. Cedar is very powerful on the back end almost overpowering the malts however there is a slight caramel malt presence that appears in a delayed aftertaste. Interesting.

M: The larger bubbles noticed in the pour really come through here as the foam spreads throughout the mouth upon drinking. Making this beer seem more viscous than it might otherwise.

D: The mustyness of the cedar might throw some people off, but I quite enjoy it. It's a rather heavy beer and at 1pt 9oz it might be too much for most. 1 bottle will be more than enough for me.

Overall I'm really glad I've gotten to try this as it is a neat departure from the traditional IPA I'm used to. I would definitely drink this again.

Thanks Deuane.

3.24/5  rDev -19.6%

Re-review November 14th 2011

Pours a deep slightly hazed copper orange with a full off white head with medium to large bubbles. The nose has a fair bit of lemon and orange peel with a slight phenolic twang behind a strong sweet sugary malt. The cedar may be playing in there blending with the citric flavors. The flavor is very similar, still a slightly off twang, lots of sweet malts and overly sugary, strong citric orange peel and lemon, touch of sweet wood with some tinges of booze and and strong hop bitterness. The feel is full bodied and a touch creamy mixed with grainy. Light carbonation and a bit of a muddled semi dry finish.

Huge extra from HeyOhh, amazing trader!

A-pours a hazy orange amber color with bubbles running up the side of the glass. The head is two or three full fingers of a slightly off white head that is fulffy and creamy. The retention is huge as it doesn't want to leave at all. The lace is thick and velvety covering the whole glass without let up.

S-the nose is quite big with cedar right up front and hints of vanilla underneath. Hops lie behind and have a solid presence. Herbal and floral hops are strongest with touches of pine needles

T-the taste follows the nose only bigger. The woody cedar is right up front with just a touch of vanilla. Hops take over with a strong herbal tea like presence, hints of floral hops with some tangerine in the back. Fresh pine needles in the finish as he bittering is light but present as well

M-medium body with a lightly syrupy texture and somewhat sandy on the palate. The carbontion is strong with a crisp bite at the finish.

D-this is a great IPA, the cedar has enhanced the piney hops and makes it taste so fresh. Nice hop presence with a light bittering so you can really enjoy.

3.25/5  rDev -19.4%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3 | overall: 2.5

A - Pours a cloudy orange-amber with a fluffy, khaki-colored head. Nice retention, leaves sticky, sudsy lacing.
S - Sweet caramel malt, pineapple, orange and cedar wood. Very cool to smell the cedar, it's obviously not the most common of beer ingredients.
T - Very close to the nose, mostly caramel, pineapple and orange peel with a pleasantly bitter finish. Again, the cedar is there, but it's nicely balanced. I feel like too much wood presence would really detract from this beer.
M - Medium-heavy body with a sticky mouthfeel and crisp, moderate carbonation.
D - It's good, but a bit sweeter then I'd like. May be tough to drink the bottle by myself.

I thin I'm gonna give up on Cigar City IPAs, just not my thing.

3.25/5  rDev -19.4%

Received in a trade with NYBrews a couple moths ago, this one got lost in the back of the fridge until now. Poured into 16oz nonic. Poured over 4 inches of head on the initial pour, less than 1/8 inch of beer at the bottom. This problem would continue throughout the bottle. When there was finally enough beer to look at, the beer was a slightly hazy, very attractive orange-gold color.

The aroma was good, some malts showing through the citrusy hops. The flavors were also good, those same citrus hops on a nice malt base. Maybe I tasted a bit of cedar, or perhaps it was the power of suggestion.

The body was good, full, sharp and dry, but the finish was a bit harshly bitter. Drinkability was good, but is losing a half-point because I ended up drinking as much head as I did beer. Overall a pretty nice brew, almost a must try. You should give it a shot if you see it, and it's probably worth setting up a trade for.

3.26/5  rDev -19.1%

Pours a red-tinged deep amber colour with lovely beige head that webs out into sparse patterns, retaining a great crown of small but visible bubbles. Bit of cloud in the body. Looks great.

Smell is very funky and spicy. Not a huge whiff of rank though, rather there's some fresh floral notes on there but largely an earthy blend of aniseed, lavender and a touch of chicken batter. Intriguing, could really be more complex, it's all a bit one-note.

Taste is quite dour; gravelly and spicy with a mostly earthy palate. Starts bitter with soil notes, gets some organic spice midway with steamed bok choy, fennel and black pepper. Slight fruity bitterness on the back reminiscent of late-addition hops, but not a lot. The cedar just subjugates the palate and it's quite astringent and unpleasantly spicy. It really needs toning down, I can't say I'm a big fan.

Not bad feel, goes down quite smooth but a bit empty as it goes through the mouth.

Not an everyday drinker; it's too bold and yet doesn't clean itself up by the end of the palate.

3.3/5  rDev -18.1%
look: 3.25 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3 | overall: 3

Humidor Series IPA, 7.5% ABV. Aged on Barrel Mill Cedar Spirals. I can make out a date that looks like Jun 18 2013. Tasted 15 August 2013.

Pours a medium amber color. Clear but for a few floaties that I couldn't help stirring up. Half-finger of off-white head, okay retention, a little lacing. Meh.

Smell is different. It's definitely not full of the aromatic hops that many IPAs are these days, but it's got that bitter hop acid back with a lightly sweet caramel malt front. Heavy heavy heavy on the wood resin, like I'm drinking it out of a cedar chest almost.

Taste is a medium-bitter, straightforward IPA. Nothing notable about it. Nothing wrong with it, either, which I appreciate, given how many IPAs have off flavors. There's still a lot of cedar in the taste, too.

Feel is mediocre. Flattish, medium-bodied, a little sticky. The lack of carbonation bugs me, as the weight and sugar sit heavy on my tongue, dragging it down.

The truth is, I don't see much point in aging an IPA on wood (or really, on anything). It's weaker than their Jai Alai IPA in every way, and I just don't see the point. There are other beers that might gain more from cedar spiral aging, too. But it's drinkable.

3.31/5  rDev -17.9%

Bottle purchased from Lueken's Liquors on-line. Date on label was JUN2012. It appears that this is well past its prime which is disappointing.

A -Poured a cloudy medium orange/amber colour with two fingers of bubbly white head with some great lacing.

S - Cigar smoke up front - the Spanish cedar really comes through. Sweet caramel and a light citrus aroma round out the nose. The hops are barely noticeable.

T - Follows the nose. The Spanish cedar really shines, creating a cigar-smoke like palate that is definitely the predominant flavour. The hop presence is barely noticeable, likely the result of this bottle not being very fresh. Sweet caramel malts and some muted pine notes round our the palate. Somewhat one dimensional.

M - Medium body with a good chew. Light carbonation.

O - Past its prime and one dimensional but interesting nonetheless.

3.34/5  rDev -17.1%

First off thanks a ton for this goodie, my best to all who participated in the Football and Beer BIF.

Pours a very hazy ripe grain hued orange amber with a large frothy, sticky head. Large bubbles and tons of sticky lacing wrap up this category.

I don't get the huge amounts of cedar that a lot of the other reviews highlight in the smell. Mildly powerful pine resin is my first thought, oh wait. The more I sniff the more wood I get. Ha Ha. Sweet almost fruity malts make up a huge proportion of the odor as well along with a faint spice. Other than that not a whole lot going on here.

The cedar is epic in the flavor, it seems to drag down the plethora of other things going on in here. The spicy, piney hops put up one hell of a fight but ultimately fail in breaking through the woody forefront. The malty backbone is sturdy enough here and releases flavors resembling toffee and earthy grains. I would enjoy this a lot more without the heavy wood taste.

The mouthfeel is good, feels naturally carbonated in your mouth. Very large bubbles and not at all syrupy. This is the best part of this brew so far.

Overall, this beer really makes me want to try the non-cedar aged. I bet it is amazing. This brew is a knockout, but I just don't think that cedar aging is necessarily the best compliment to an already amazing IPA.

3.36/5  rDev -16.6%

Overall, I'm not sure the Cedar really works with this as it's so much cedar and grapefruit all around, but this grew on me as I drank it. Opened this last night with friends thanks to aepb1 for this as an extra in a recent trade.

A: Dark orange with gold highlights, this beer has a nice bubbly ring of white head with good retention and ok lacing.

S: For me, I think the cedar just makes this smell almost like fresh grapefruit juice and grapefruit rinds, but not in a hop way, in the pure bitter fruit way. Lots of cedar pulp, with some smoked malts in there as well. Kind of a weak aroma in terms of how much springs from the glass to me and friends drinking it, definitely unique.

T: Bigger palate and complexity here, again with an abundance of grapefruit pulp and rinds and sweet savory spicy cedar notes, both of those certainly dominating the flavor. Nice citrus and tropical fruit hops behind the grapefruit though and the woodsy smoked malt notes are pleasant. Seems dry and tobaccoish in ways, I can see how this would be good with a cigar as the label states.

M: Very biting grapefruit, it's a little astringent. Smoky charred feel somehow without the RIS like malt or porter char. Bitter finish. Ok.

Overall this is an interesting beer but not one I would ever buy myself, as it seems like a beer to only have with a cigar, by itself it is kind of bizarre and a little off-putting.

3.37/5  rDev -16.4%

Drank @ work off a cask.

Poured a cloudy yellow with a nice thick head into a standard 4oz tasting glass. Pretty murky for an IPA but thats not a problem. Head was about finger thick and receded quickly.

Nose was of fresh grapefruit and just a tiny bit of wood. I also got some sugary tones like melted watermelon jolly ranchers. If you take the wood out it smelled like every other big, citrusy IPA I've had as of late. There was a slight peaty smell as well.

Tasted it and BANG, HOPS! Pretty much a hoppy grapefruit spritzer mixed with a picket fence. I wanted the candy tones I smelled to come in and rescue this beer but it did not happen. Unbalanced and a little confused, this beer was interesting but by no means great. After a few sips it turned into a yawner. Hops, hops, hops. Yeah, I get it.

Mouthfeel was viscous and warm. A little oily and chewy.

I had 8 oz's of this and I was set. Did not want more

3.37/5  rDev -16.4%

"I'm kind of a big deal, my library smells of rich mahogany..."
So it is with Cigar City, a big deal, small batches, cedar-aged IPAs(really?), the hype monster. So here's the first try at it, sitting in the library of rich mahogany with a puro and a CS Lewis book for good measure.
"I say, what a bit of alright! What of it, chaps?"
"Blimey! White pepper! Bakery-rolls and all, what with a bit of grapefruit to boot!"
"Lightly cloudy and little head, but what of a chance at rain? Heh heh..."
"Crikey! Here, lads, is a load of hops. A bloody monstrous bitter too, I say..."
"Well, after I dropped a bomb on this, I did expect to be gobsmacked, while this is a bit of a disappointment."
"Well I think it's bleeding ace."
"Write your own bloody review then."
"Stonking hopping, bitterness, and lemon-sour, then just a bit of white bread, cedar..."
"I think they made a blatant dog's dinner. What of all the chemical bits?"
"Well, horses for courses, I suppose."
"Low carbonation, watery, astringent, ill-balanced, bitter and spicy. I find little to enjoy in this."
"Well, there's little sense in waffling on and on... I'm a bit squiffy anyway."
"It was a fine piss up. Ta."
"Cheers mate."

3.38/5  rDev -16.1%

Poured from a 750 ml bottle into a tulip glass.

A: Slightly hazy, medium amber color with one finger of diminishing white foam head. Light lacing remains on the glass.

S: A sharp-edged combination carbon dioxide and fresh-cut wood largely masks the presence of malt. Esters are also present, providing a suggestion of sweetness and becoming more pronounced as the beer warms.

T: Begins nearly dry, with volatile wood and robust toasted malt, with a lively coppery taste just under the surface. Carbonic acid soon surges to an aggressive level and stays there, tapering off well into the finish. Hop aromatics are earthy and spicy early, then developing a faint dark citrus quality as the middle elapses. Grainy toasted malt becomes resurgent in the middle, where estery fruit and black pepper may also play a small role. The finish sees the various flavor threads approaching the end like runners whose endurance is flagging--diminished by their journey, but still in it. The cedar, nuanced even at the beginning when it was at its strongest, is relatively unrepresented here, although it may be responsible for the mellowing effect had over the bitterness, which stays mild but with a medicinal quality.

M: Thin to medium viscosity, acidity builds on the palate to the point of distraction, with brisk carbonation.

D/O: Complexity is a quality that cannot usually be attributed to the function of any single ingredient, and neither is it something that is always desired in a beer. Here complexity reigns, and it is probably this beer's best quality. While it struggles with some acidity issues, it produces some very intense and resonant flavors that are challenging to put into words. It is definitely not a typical IPA-drinking experience, and that is irrespective of coasts. This is eminently sippable, with the ability to hold its own against tripels and strong ales.

3.39/5  rDev -15.9%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.5

Bottle from Proof Bottle Shop. Poured into a snifter. Clear amber orange with tiny white chunks suspended throughout. Some white head, thin white collar and poor lacing. Aroma is citrusy, sweet earthy cedar, some caramel, lots of orange, some grapefruit and lemon. Taste is mostly the cedar and orange/grapefruit with a touch of the medium malt. Mouthfeel is slightly under carbonated and a little thin too. I finally sat down to write this review after a few four packs over the past few years. Decent, but I'll take Jai Alai any day of the weeks.

3.41/5  rDev -15.4%

750mL bottle served into a tulip glass

Pours a darkish, burnt orange color. Plenty of murkiness to the body, though you can see some carbonation when you hold the beer to direct light. The carbonation gushes out, forming a two-finger-plus sized head, but it reduces down to a very tight one finger. Plenty of thick-ringed lace is left in its wake.

The dominant aroma I'm getting is caramel malt. Which isn't what I personally want to get as the dominant aroma in an IPA, but I can roll with it. There's green hop notes here, a splash of fruit juice too. There's a different sort of astringency here too which I am attributing to the cedar chips. Slight vanilla comes along with the wood. I've had cedar in beer before (namely Boulevard's discontinued Seeyoulator Dopplebock), and this doesn't at all smell like what I thought it would. The unique character of cedar is diminished on the nose of this bottle. Is it old? I have no reason to think so, but it could be the case.

Tasting the beer leads me to believe that it isn't blindingly fresh but isn't over the hill either. There's a fair amount of peach and orange hop flavor to this bottle. The caramel malt IS stronger than I'd prefer, but it maybe needs to be. The cedar flavor isn't dominant or even particularly strong, and I think the malt is helping a lot to keep the wood in balance. That wood is green and yes, tastes like cedar. Very trace vanilla; mostly green wood.

This beer is on the thicker side of medium-bodied. I typically don't like that attribute, but it works for this beer. There's something pleasing about the textural heft in relation to wood flavor. Usually, wood-aged beers are so thinned-out, so the contrast is unexpected and enjoyable.

Overall, this is an above-average IPA. It is unique and enjoyable, though nothing that I would turn to regularly (or ever again, even). It isn't what I'm looking for in an IPA, but it does succeed in what it wants to do.

3.41/5  rDev -15.4%

Pours a clear golden color with a decent sized white head that slowly fades to a ring around the top of my glass. Smells like that old chest at the end of your grandmothers bed. Earthy and woody with a hint of patchouli. There's some citrus in there as well, and maybe some malt, but the cedar is such a powerful aroma its hard to find anything else. It tastes just like it smells. Cedar and citrus with a hint of pepper and malt splashed in for good measure. I'm not sure if I'm imagining this, but after each sip my pallet seems awash with the flavor of cannabis. Medium body with a moderate level of carbonation and a sweet bubbly mouthfeel. The cedar flavor and aroma is quite strong here and the first few sips were rough until my taste buds finally cried uncle. This is not something I would drink often, but I applaud the result.

3.42/5  rDev -15.1%

Poured from a bottle into a Victory tulip

A- pours a cloudy shade of orange with a one finger slightly offwhite head. A decent bit of sediment in this one. Huh.

S- the cedar is the primary aroma, with some sweet fruit creeping through as well

T- slight bitterness, decent smoky wood flavor, mild sweetness. It's ok

M- body is actually relatively thick

O- not a huge fan. I know this is one of CCB's staples, but I'm not in love with it

3.46/5  rDev -14.1%

Thanks goes to Heatwave33.

The appearance has all the markings of a good brew: thick off-white head, translucent dark amber color, lacing from top to bottom and bubbly.

The smell of this brew is lacking. I certainly smell the cedar wood, but at no time could I smell anything else.

The taste is a little better than the smell. When the brew was cold, I was only able to taste cedar and a little bit of sweetness. As it warmed up I did pick up some hoppy bitterness.

The feel is nice. There's adequate carbonation and light body. The bottle says the brew is unfiltered, but the appearance nor the feel reflected this. I would expect to see some cloudiness and a light-to-medium body. In my opinion, this is simply an observation, not a negative critique.

I do enjoy IPA's that are aged with wood. That extra layer, or layers, of complexity is a welcome change from the usual profile. My only disappointment is that I expected more hops in the nose. Maybe a bottle that is more fresh would deliver this. This is an interesting beer that I recommend you try once. I don't smoke cigars, but I imagine this brew would make a good pair.

3.48/5  rDev -13.6%

Served in a pint glass from a 750ml bottle. Pours an opaque orange that has absolutely no clarity to it. Has a one finger head that is slowly diminishing with great lacing. Smells is overwhelmingly strong from the citrus, namely grapefruit and some orange. There is no cedar in the nose which is disappointing. There is no cedar anywhere which is even more disappointing. If it weren't cedar aged then it would be a pretty good IPA but since it is supposed to be cedar aged it is a little bit underwhelming. That being said, it is still a very good, very drinkable IPA that should be experienced by anyone who likes the hops. The finish is slightly acidic because of the grapefruit taste that dominates the entire body of the beer. It is not balanced with the hops commanding most of the taste, with little regard to malts anywhere in the body of this beer. It has a good mouthfeel but feels oily on the palate afterwards.

I was originally excited to try this beer but it was underwhelming. It is still good to drink but the cedar is not prevalent whatsoever. Good IPA but I wouldn't go too far out of my way to get it.

3.49/5  rDev -13.4%

Poured from 750mL brown bottle into a clear stemmed glass wine goblet. No freshness date. Purchased at Knightly Spirits (Orlando, FL) for $8.99.

A: Burnished amber with dense 1-finger off -white head which leaves a sheet of lace all around the glass.

S: After sampling this immediately following a Jai-Alai unleaded, this brew has no bright aroma signature at all comparatively. There is a dull woody chest of drawers type of aroma but no bright citrus and resin hoppiness like the progenitor ale.

T: The flavor is a little better than the aroma, but overall it is still muted and masked byt he cedar heavy sprucey, woody flavors. Hoppiness is very bitter but not much else.

M: Still very smooth and creamy but the aftertaste is bluntly woody.

D: Cedar aging did no favors for this wonderful brew. THe aroma and flavors are muted and darkened. Not at all a good version compared to the original.

3.49/5  rDev -13.4%

My 200th review, figure I better make it something good. Got this one from a trade with awalk1227. Cheers!

Appearance: Poured from the bottle into my Shorts pint glass, the beer is a nice, barely cloudy, vibrant copper color with a huge amount of not-quite-white head. The retention is impressive, so much so that I have to wait for it to fade away before I can really dig into this beer. As the head slowly dissipates, it leaves behind thick sheets of schtick along the sides of the glass.

Smell: I'm getting more of the cedar aging than I am hops. The smell is muted, most likely a result of the aging. I'm getting the feeling that this brew is suffering from a bit of hop fade. I'm hoping that the aging on the cedar will make up for the lack of bitterness.

Taste: Thankfully, I'm getting me some hops now. The hops bring a bit of pine to the brew, but it's mostly overshadowed by a malty backbone and a subtle hint of wood aging. All the flavors combine to form a pretty balanced brew, but I was hoping for a bit more of an in-your-face hoppy blast.

Mouthfeel: A nice medium body, and ample carbonation.

Drinkability: Not exactly what I expected. Though I guess that an IPA that has been aged is going to be a little muted. Overall, it does have some good flavor. I think the cedar aging does add a nice quality to the beer, but it would be much better if they amped up the hops.

Jai Alai IPA - Cedar Aged (Humidor Series) from Cigar City Brewing