M.a.s.h. - Earth Bread + Brewery

No picture uploaded.

Earth Bread + Brewery visit their website
Pennsylvania, United States

American Pale Ale (APA) |  5.40% ABV

(Beer added by: Giantspace on 01-16-2013)
Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

3.25/5  rDev -4.4%

mdillon86, Jan 19, 2013
3.55/5  rDev +4.4%
look: 4 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

Had on tap tonight. First tapping was tonight.I was happily surprised as the web site did not show this as an option. Served too cold. Took a bit to warm up. Served in a 20oz glass for $6. I picked up this beer and the glass was really light feeling. I really noticed this after my next beer that had a big heft to it. Maybe a thinner glass. I really like Earth Bread and Brewery but have not ever had an APA I would say is great. The food is great and the atmospher is as well.

Typical Goldish amber APA coloring with good head retention. Glass had a good head to it and settled to a few ounces under the rim

Not too much to smell here.might be due to the cold serving. I was hoping for a nice hop smell but there was really not much here.

Taste was a bit average. Clean and crisp with some good Malt to it. Not too hoppy. I was wanting more hop.

The beer had a good body to it. Just about right for this style.

Overall I was a bit disappointed with this one. I would try it again. I think on a warm day this would be pretty refreshing. EBB make some great beers but this one was just average to me. Try the saisons when they are on.

Giantspace, Jan 16, 2013
M.a.s.h. from Earth Bread + Brewery
- out of 100 based on 2 ratings.