Fluffy White Rabbits - Pretty Things Beer & Ale Project

Massachusetts, United States

Tripel |  8.50% ABV

Availability: Spring

Beer added by: Franchise on 03-25-2010

to view all ratings, reviews and sorting options.
Ratings: 570 | Reviews: 180

4.92/5  rDev +21.8%

Lions and tigers and bunnies? Oh my !!! OH MY!

I love what pretty things have done. Baby Tree is up at the top oft my all time face raves.

But OMG! Bunnies blows it all away! Please PT, don't make this beauty one and gone!!

On tap at Union Brewhouse, this young lovie pours a Marvy golden haze. Topped with a very atypical UBH head.

The nose is to die for! The fruit, led by bananas, is as clean and fresh as a greengrocer display,

Everything about this is excellent: taste of Belgium trip+++. Mouthfeel is light and airy. Drinkability: YES!!

Sorry for the deviation from my normal format but I LOVE THIS!!!

4.89/5  rDev +21%

This was my first Pretty Things brew and it immediately got me hooked. I love this beer so much that I almost pee'd myself when I saw it being carried in the stores by my local package store

Wow I highly recommend trying this beer. It has great taste and great body. I love looking at it in the glass as much as I like drinking it.

This beer got me into more of what these guys brew and so far I am very satified. Everything tastes so fresh

4.85/5  rDev +20%

Hard to believe the ABV is 8.5% with this one. Taste is fruity and a little sweet, but with a niiice hop presence. I'll definitely keep a stock of this in the beer fridge this spring. Give it a try if available...mmmm

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

4.73/5  rDev +17.1%

This Tripel pours a hazy, gold into my chalice with beautiful lacing that suggests a good amount of carbonation. There are citrus, peppery aromas that characterize a typical Belgian. This one also has a candy-like smell to it. The taste reveals a complex, well-developed brew here with zesty, citrus, and bready notes. The yeasts run wild. Mouthfeel is creamy and smooth with medium carbonation. Not heavy at all for a Tripel. The Rabbits are too drinkable as this one got quaffed with the quickness. The Project gets an A+. This is one of the better Belgians I have enjoyed.

4.7/5  rDev +16.3%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

22 oz bottle, batch 2, into glass. enjoying the artwork and name

pours a nice golden color which i cant see through. the head is white and dissiapates very quickly

berries at first, apples sometimes. also prominently getting that smell of the peaches & pears you can eat in a can. smells so deliciously sweet.

this tastes amazing. bursting with the tripel flavor first and finishes with the hops which linger in a good way. the flavors both linger and i definitely liked to take time in between sips to savor all this flavor. sweet fruit flavor. very great balanced taste. has a buttery smooth mouthfeel with nice carbonation.

put this beside delirium tremens and la fin du monde any day and I'd say it'd be just underneath them. this is very good and being from MA, it's nice to have this brewery close by. I'm gonna need more. maybe a case...

to view all ratings, reviews and sorting options.
Fluffy White Rabbits from Pretty Things Beer & Ale Project