Fluffy White Rabbits - Pretty Things Beer & Ale Project

Pretty Things Beer & Ale Project visit their website
Massachusetts, United States

Tripel |  8.50% ABV

Availability: Spring

(Beer added by: Franchise on 03-25-2010)

4.93/5  rDev +22%

Lions and tigers and bunnies? Oh my !!! OH MY!

I love what pretty things have done. Baby Tree is up at the top oft my all time face raves.

But OMG! Bunnies blows it all away! Please PT, don't make this beauty one and gone!!

On tap at Union Brewhouse, this young lovie pours a Marvy golden haze. Topped with a very atypical UBH head.

The nose is to die for! The fruit, led by bananas, is as clean and fresh as a greengrocer display,

Everything about this is excellent: taste of Belgium trip+++. Mouthfeel is light and airy. Drinkability: YES!!

Sorry for the deviation from my normal format but I LOVE THIS!!!

4.9/5  rDev +21.3%

This was my first Pretty Things brew and it immediately got me hooked. I love this beer so much that I almost pee'd myself when I saw it being carried in the stores by my local package store

Wow I highly recommend trying this beer. It has great taste and great body. I love looking at it in the glass as much as I like drinking it.

This beer got me into more of what these guys brew and so far I am very satified. Everything tastes so fresh

4.88/5  rDev +20.8%

Hard to believe the ABV is 8.5% with this one. Taste is fruity and a little sweet, but with a niiice hop presence. I'll definitely keep a stock of this in the beer fridge this spring. Give it a try if available...mmmm

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

4.78/5  rDev +18.3%

This Tripel pours a hazy, gold into my chalice with beautiful lacing that suggests a good amount of carbonation. There are citrus, peppery aromas that characterize a typical Belgian. This one also has a candy-like smell to it. The taste reveals a complex, well-developed brew here with zesty, citrus, and bready notes. The yeasts run wild. Mouthfeel is creamy and smooth with medium carbonation. Not heavy at all for a Tripel. The Rabbits are too drinkable as this one got quaffed with the quickness. The Project gets an A+. This is one of the better Belgians I have enjoyed.

4.75/5  rDev +17.6%

Big thanks to rlmartin for this delicious brew.

A - Beautiful brassy-golden hue; sparkling and clear if poured carefully (there is some serious sediment that settles out of this brew.) It has a nice white head, but it is short-lived and there is not a tremendous amount of lace, either.

S - Great leafy hop aroma and the pristine crisp and fresh character that is expected in a fine Tripel. The aroma is somewhat reserved, but it works well in the grand scheme, as it allows the tremendous flavor and body of the brew to shine.

T - The taste is phenomenal. Just everything I want in a Tripel. Very bright flavors and exceptional balance are the hallmark of this brew. The pale malt is pristine, crisp, slightly bready, with mineral-water elements; the hops are very balancing and still flavorful, interesting and sublime. And of course there is the fruity-floral esters imparted by the yeast which are punctuated by a little bit of an alcohol kick. Highly recommendable.

M - Very enhancing; effervescent, crisp, refreshing, lighter-medium-body.

D - I am crazed over this brew. I will crave it daily, from now until I live in a distribution area.

Fluffy White Rabbits from Pretty Things Beer & Ale Project