Haunted Series Czech Pilsner - Yak and Yeti

Haunted Series Czech Pilsner
No picture.

Awaiting 10 Reviews

pDev: n/a
Yak and Yeti visit their website
Colorado, United States

Czech Pilsener |  ABV ?

Beer added by: Mebuzzard on 09-20-2012

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

2.6/5  rDev n/a
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 3

This review breaks my heart, because Y/Y makes some fine, unassuming beers. This beer wasn't bad, but it missed the style mark completely.
Served in a small snifter???

Pours a dank orange/golden with minimal head. Doesn't even come close to looking like a Czech Pilsner.

Apple aroma. So much so that I had to ask, and make sure, that this wasn't their apple gluten free brew. It wasn't, but man it's apple all the way. Some orange, too. What?

Flavor is like a flat, watered down orange soda. It didn't really have any characteristics of a CP. I had them bring me a sample of their Namaste (German Pils) and that one was closer to the GP mark. I begged them to tell me that they had the wrong tap handle, but to no avail.

So, I drank it. It wasn't bad. Food made up for it, and the other beers were just fine and dandy

3/5  rDev n/a

Haunted Series Czech Pilsner from Yak and Yeti
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.