Belly Flop - Lucky Bucket Brewing Co.

Belly Flop
No picture uploaded.

Lucky Bucket Brewing Co. visit their website
Nebraska, United States

American Blonde Ale |  4.50% ABV

(Beer added by: Bear1964 on 05-25-2014)
Reviews by Bear1964:
2.99/5  rDev +3.1%

Poured into a standard Pint glass, head was Snow White but went away fast. Has a great color to it, a hazy peach look...cloudy. Got a citrus Summer Ale Aroma and not much else...no Strawberry for sure and that's right on the label, I might be a bit spoiled due to having Samuel Smiths Strawberry offering..taste is of citrus and some tart/sour Strawberry near the end...during the finish and that's not enough for me. Mouthfeel is average with fizzy and light going with a Summer beer, as far as a Strawberry Blonde Ale I think is misses the mark...I've enjoyed everything else I've had from this brand so I don't get the miss..their FLIP FLOP is a Strawberry Ale I believe..and it is very good so why do this?

Bear1964, May 25, 2014

3.5/5  rDev +20.7%

vheissu15, May 29, 2014

Ristaccia, Jun 07, 2014
1.93/5  rDev -33.4%

Color is a beautiful cloudy gold, little sediments floating around. Smell is awful. Slightly skunky (but not in a good way like coffee is), plus the taste of a somewhat rotten, watery, sour, possibly-having-mold-which-hasn't-grown-big-enough-to-see-strawberry, plus the smell of the glue and the stale air from inside the necks of 1980's My Little Ponies. Don't ask me how I know that one. The taste is pretty much the same. Not bitter though, and pretty smooth. I like the carbonation level. It's possible I found an off bottle. But I don't think I'll try it again without someone(s) to share it with.

Callipygea, Jun 10, 2014
Belly Flop from Lucky Bucket Brewing Co.
- out of 100 based on 6 ratings.