Sidetrack Summer Ale - Boylan Bridge Brewpub

Awaiting 10 Reviews

pDev: n/a
Boylan Bridge Brewpub visit their website
North Carolina, United States

American Blonde Ale |  ABV ?

Availability: Summer

Beer added by: on 09-16-2009

Reviews by callisbeers:
4.18/5  rDev n/a

I was unsure about trying this one because the blondes I have tried (beers that is) have not really done anything for me. However the waiter said this one had just won a silver at the Carolina Championships so I thought I would give it a go. Beautiful, clear golden color with a nice inch of head and some small lacing. Didn't catch anything on the smell but the taste, wow. I am not good at describing tastes but this had something that gave it a very unique and yummy taste. It had medun carbonation and was so light and flavorful that I could have had several more. I am more bummed now knowing that they only sell their kegs to restaraunts. Boy I wish I could get this on the home kegerator!

3.5/5  rDev n/a

Sidetrack Summer Ale from Boylan Bridge Brewpub
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.