Coffee Cream Stout - Fat Head's Brewery & Saloon

to view more.
Ratings: 2 | Reviews: 1
Reviews by primrose54:
4.55/5  rDev n/a

Most everything I have had from Fathead's has been good. Being a fan favorite of their food for a long time, I though their beers would be gimmick beers, but after a few, and especially after this, I am a believer!

A: Pours a dark black with a dark mocha head. The darkness of the head is what I noticed first. I could tell this beer was going to be roasty. Moderately nice lacing.

S: Espresso bomb in your face! Tons of espresso shots, fresh coffee, bitter roasted malts, bitter roasted coffee and a touch of spicy hops. Very abundant with everything listed.

T: Very, very good. This rivals Breakfast Stout for my favorite coffee stout. It is incredibly flavorful and creamy. The espresso is so rich and fresh and complements the bitter coffee and bitter roast. Pretty dry and not very sweet, but there is a hint of caramel finish on the end.

Overall, this beer is fantastic! I wish Fathead's would brew this year round, but I can wait while I indulge in their other offerings!

to view more.
Coffee Cream Stout from Fat Head's Brewery & Saloon
- out of 100 based on 2 ratings.