Lambicus Seven - Upright Brewing Company
No picture uploaded.
Have one? Upload it now.
Ratings: 2 | Reviews: 1 | Display Reviews Only:
4.33/5 rDev -1.8%
Lucky to have this on tap recently at By The Bottle here in Vancouver, WA during a meet the brewer event where I met Gerritt.
- Glowing amber orange brew with a nice couple of fingers of creamy foamy head.. down to a nice scatter of lace making goodness.
- The smell is pure bliss.. tart sweet sour notes, brett and yeast shine through a great bready grainy sour with a slight touch of funk in the background.
- Very well balanced sour.. you can just get some of that grain and breadiness in the background past all that brett infected sweet caramel maltiness.. tart esters, sour awesomeness..
- Light bodied, slightly syrupy sticky, overall great and smooth.
- Best beer I have had from them hands down. Very curious as to what the Lambicus Six tasted like.. another great beer from them. They have really refined their beers well.
12-15-2010 06:50:04 | More by Docer
Lambicus Seven from Upright Brewing Company
- out of 100 based on 2 ratings.