Sunshine - The Hartford Better Beer Co.

SunshineSunshine

Beer added by: RblWthACoz on 10-19-2013

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

2.5/5  rDev n/a

I do admire the Hartford Better Beer Company for producing and under-produced style. Tastes of honey, light bread, light wheat,and has an odd bitter finish that lingers on the tongue. This bitterness seems out of place and at times is overwhelming. I would pass on this in the future and go back to the German classics if I wanted a beer in this style. (355 characters)

2/5  rDev n/a

3.32/5  rDev n/a
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.5

Arch Sunshine is Kristallweizen from the Hartford Better Beer Co that pours smoothly, a light amber in color, with a medium head that dissipates quickly. It tasted more bitter to me than the average Weizen, but I have not tried many beers in this style, only Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss, so it's hard for me to make valid comparisons. I will say I was surprised by the lack of subtle sweetness, but I did enjoy the beer nonetheless. I guess I was just expecting something a little different than what I drank. (507 characters)

2.5/5  rDev n/a

3.02/5  rDev n/a

Sunshine from The Hartford Better Beer Co.
- out of 100 based on 2 ratings.