2. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Devil's Plaything IPA - Greenport Harbor Brewing Company

Devil's Plaything IPA
No picture uploaded.

Greenport Harbor Brewing Company visit their website
New York, United States

(Beer added by: pjkelley82 on 07-08-2013)
View: Beers (37) |  Events
Sort by:  Latest | High | Low | Top Reviewers
Ratings: 8 | Reviews: 1 | Show All Ratings:
pjkelley82

3.34/5  rDev -10.5%

Had it at the tasting room in Greenport on 7/7/13

This is brewed for a restaurant in NYC. I'm sorry but I don't remember who. That is why I put limited but obviously they have it at the brewery and the restaurant.

Served 4oz. Pours of 5 different beers in a Greenport Harbor brewing pint glass that you keep. $8 for the tasting.

The Devils plaything was the one I seen on the board and anticipated on trying. It was my least favorite of the 5.

It had a nice look, and phenomenal smell but fell short on taste in my opinion. It is a typical ipa but not overly piny... which was good... they brewed it with Thai Chilli Peppers which I didn't get much of.... more so at the end. Clean finish medium to light in body hoppy bitter aftertaste.

Overall it is a 5.4% ipa that is good... I would say if you can try it than why not... it may be your bag. Being its made for a restaurant I'd imagine it taste better with food

07-08-2013 01:52:42 | More by pjkelley82
Devil's Plaything IPA from Greenport Harbor Brewing Company
- out of 100 based on 8 ratings.