Kuhnhenn Raspberry Eisbock - Kuhnhenn Brewing Company

Kuhnhenn Raspberry EisbockKuhnhenn Raspberry Eisbock

Wants: 1,218
Kuhnhenn Brewing Company visit their website

Eisbock |  15.50% ABV

(Beer added by: marburg on 07-27-2003)
Sort by:  Usefulness | Recent | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Kuhnhenn Raspberry Eisbock Alström Bros
mrkrispy

4.35/5  rDev -0.9%

Got a wee lil green bottle from a good trader. 2007 vintage. Looks like the brewer printed up the labels on his Amiga dot matrix printer haha.

This is my first eisbock, been wanting to try it for quite a while.

Pours an opaque brown-red, thick looking, not something I've seen from a beer before. No head at all.

Big fruit juice aroma, not a sickly or artificial sweetness. I can't place the fruit nose though, reminds me of those Minute Maid Fruit Punch blends. Odd. Interesting.

Thick, but not syrupy. Think liqueur. Subtle carbonation, not low just not noticeable right away. Then a big kick in the face by a bundle of fruit. Jammy almost. Slightly sour, slightly acidic. Complex, unique. Sweet, but not lasting.

Effect on the palate is odd....seemed a bit rough at first, maybe from the alcohol? Quickly calms down and you can pick apart the complexity. Serving size is appropriate for one person. Don't think I would want a big bottle.

Wonderfully interesting and unique, I hope I can get more of this in the future.

08-19-2009 22:22:53 | More by mrkrispy
kels

4.35/5  rDev -0.9%

Just getting to try this beer is another great example of the goodness of beer people. The owner/brewer at the Brew Kettle up in Strongsville, OH literally just gave us one after a good conversation about beer and beer travels. Amazing. This review is on the bottle split between pwoods and me this past weekend.

Appearance: Lovely reddish, golden brown, slightly viscous and syrupy looking with a skim of white foam that immediately disappears leaving only a slight ring behind.

Smell: Huge alcohol complemented by sticky caramelized sugar and raspberry syrup. Smell is so delicious, I don't even want to drink i away.

Taste/Mouthfeel: Supersticky and sweet caramel malt with raspberry syrup, creme brulee, burnt sugars and alcohol vapor. The mouth is sticky and thick, with very high alcohol in the taste and the feel.

Drinkability: Moderate - the stickiness and the alcohol are so high, but the deliciousness of the raspberry and sugars is too good to resist.

Sooo glad I got to try this one.

04-14-2009 21:59:01 | More by kels
badbeer

Iowa

4.38/5  rDev -0.2%

2004 6.3 oz wax sealed bottle.

Pours a somewhat cloudy reddish brown with an off-white head that does at least retain around the edges. Smell is powerful and complex, but I'll try my best. Sweet with caramel, brown sugar, some chocolate and some raspberry. It also seems quite vinous, I get hints of port and sherry. Raspberry is first to greet my tongue, it's quickly followed by flavors of port, chocolate dipped dark fruit, and very sweet caramel. I also get a bit of alcohol in the finish, it's not hot, but it is there. Medium carbonation, medium bodied with a dry-ish finish. An exceptional beer and definitely a sipper, this is certainly worth seeking out.

03-12-2007 04:48:27 | More by badbeer
DaSolomon

4.38/5  rDev -0.2%

'12 bottle poured into flute.

Smell is of deep raspberry and only that. Exactly like the Raspberry Tart desert that bakery/pastry shops sell.

Pours a deep, deep red and mahogany color with very little to no head

Flavor mostly one note, Raspberry, Raspberry Raspberry. Alcohol mixed in but it settles well. It's not a complex beer but it has a powerful, full bodied flavor of Raspberries. It would make a very nice desert beer most definitely.

Solid brew, would like to see how it ages. Maybe with age the Raspberry will become less dominate and more of the subtle notes it covers will blossom.

03-07-2013 22:44:04 | More by DaSolomon
mdaschaf

Washington

4.38/5  rDev -0.2%

Review from notes, 2007 vintage. Thanks to Jay for opening this as a night cap.

A: Pours a very dark purple-red color that had no head or lacing whatsoever. Poured rather thick that had legs similar to wine when swirled.

S: Lots of raspberry and fruity aromas, slightly jammy with some cherry mixed in as well. I bit of faint chocolate, vanilla, and alcohol.

T: More raspberry and more plum than cherry mixed in. Definitely thick and vibrant fruit, but mixed with some light chocolatey/caramel flavors.

M: Full bodied, very thick with low carbonation. The alcohol shows itself, but doesn't detract from the beer.

O: Very impressive beer, would love to try the blueberry.

05-02-2013 00:42:28 | More by mdaschaf
masterchiefMD

Maryland

4.38/5  rDev -0.2%

I got this in a trade about a year ago or so, the 04 version.

A= poured very dark ruby red almost brown

S= you can tell this beer is packing some ABV, also very sweet(dark chocolate and raspberry)

T= WOW, I got a bit of chocolate up front, then a rush of raspberry, follow bot a little more chocolate

M- low carb, warms me up like drinking a BCS. The taste stays in your mouth for a little bit, I can tell this is going to be a slow drinker

D= this is good, i realize that the small bottle was for a reason, its like a very fatty desert ( you should only have one even though you want more)

will be looking for me if anyone can hook me up!

03-06-2009 23:58:34 | More by masterchiefMD
largadeer

2004 bottle.

Appearance - Comes in a tiny 6.3 oz wax-dipped bottle - nice presentation. Thick and nearly opaque ruddy brown. No head whatsoever, though a touch of carbonation is visible.

Smell - The scent of chocolate-covered raspberries wafts out of the bottle as soon as the cap comes off. Closer inspection reveals notes of caramel and vanilla. I'm not sure if this is oak-aged, but it has a very woody aroma that I find common in oaked beers.

Taste - Sweet-sour raspberries, chocolate and caramel. Pretty decadent stuff. Not as sweet as I was expecting, which may or may not be the result of extended aging; I haven't tried this fresh, so I have nothing to compare it to. Alcohol is felt more than tasted - the beer has a pleasant warming quality in the throat, much like a nice port. The aftertaste is surprisingly dry and gentle, making it easy to reach for another sip.

Mouthfeel - Velvety-smooth and very full on the tongue. Carbonation is gentle but still felt.

Drinkability - Ridiculously drinkable considering the alcohol and sheer weight of the brew. The slightly sour, drying finish really amplifies the drinkability.

Notes - A huge thanks to london1o1 for the chance to try this elusive beer.

02-09-2008 22:40:28 | More by largadeer
GbVDave

4.38/5  rDev -0.2%

Poured from a 187ml bottle into two small snifters. Thanks to HeatherAnn for the assist!

2007 Vintage

A: Pours a murky reddish-brown color with no head, a tiny ring, and no skim.

S: Raspberry and caramel with a healthy helping of milk chocolate.

T: Juicy, spicy raspberry with melted caramel and chocolate sauce. Spicy alcohol heat and a raspberry Tootsie Roll flavor.

M: Dry, spicy, and juicy. Thick, creamy, and coating. Slightly tart.

D: Considering the abv, this is a relatively easy beer to enjoy. Quite complex and certainly very interesting.

01-09-2008 03:06:41 | More by GbVDave
Rifugium

4.38/5  rDev -0.2%

Thanks a bunch to Zack for sharing this one! I've been wanting to try this, but just never (until now)had the opportunity.

2012 vintage (I think?)

Thick, dark pour, black cherry color, minimal head (though a slight ringlet briefly retained), alcohol legs on the glass as opposed to lacing. Aroma was thick with raspberry and chocolaty malts, molasses, raw cake batter, some brandy-like booze heat, distant and non-offensive phenols. Nice lush flavor, raspberry jam with traces of tartness, Tootsie Rolls, caramel, dark malts, but little to no roast in there--it's just too sweet for that--somewhat earthy with a very subtle bitterness coming out as the beer warmed, brandy/cordial/[minor solventy] booziness not held back, although for only being a year old, I didn't find this hot at all. Felt in the head more than on the palate, I guess would be one way of describing it. Mouthfeel was smooth, body was full, sweet, but I wouldn't call it cloying at all. Very nice melding of flavors between the raspberry and thick/distilled malts.

I don't think I'd pay top dollar or trade away whalezbro to obtain this beer, but it was definitely a nice experience, and I hope to come across it again sometime.

07-04-2013 14:49:56 | More by Rifugium
TasteTester

4.38/5  rDev -0.2%

Purchased this bottle back in May while in Detroit for my sister's wedding. Been holding it for a special occassion, though I wanted to get some dessert tonight and instead had this. Bottled 2007.

A-Deep brownish purplish red. No lacing and no head. Should have poured in to a snifter.

S-Sweet fruits, though raspberries aren't exactly dominant. Semi-sweet chocolate and bitter alcohol.

T-Raspberries are here! Also the chocolate and alcohol undertones. I would compare the complexity to something like DFH 120.

M-Creamy and smooth. No resiny tackiness. Flavor does linger a little.

D-I wish it came in a bigger bottle. Perfect size for an after dinner treat.

10-14-2008 04:19:55 | More by TasteTester
jaxon53

Connecticut

2004 Vintage

A big thank you to plucier for trading me this legendary beer. I just hope it lives up to the hype! Served this at cellar temperature, in a snifter, from a 187ml green bottle. This is another beer I'm excited about trying.

Appearance: Kuhnhenn Raspberry Eisbock pours out a deep, almost murky, reddish brown color. A somewhat hard pour resulted in a fine layer of bubble on top of the beer that quickly vanished. No head and no lace to speak of.

Smell: Almost reminds me of an old ale. Minor notes of chocolate and caramel. Nice thick blast of booze with some raspberry and a touch of raisin in the background. Mild vanilla undertones. Smells slightly oxidized.

Taste: Wow! Tastes much better than it smells. Nice strong, almost tart raspberry flavor. Definitely a chocolate presence in there. Also some caramel. Slightly sweet, very smooth. Finishes with a quite warm hit of alcohol. Flavor lingers in the mouth awhile.

Mouthfeel: Full bodied, palate coating mouthfeel. Feels thick and velvety. No carbonation that I could feel.

Drinkability: Pretty drinkable for such huge flavors and ABV. Sip this one like a good brandy. This is my first Kuhnhenn beer and I was pleasantly surprised. A truly big beer from a little bottle.

01-04-2009 21:54:07 | More by jaxon53
bjohnson

4.38/5  rDev -0.2%

Tinnie tiny 6.3oz 2004 vintage bottle from goodbyeohio's cellar. you rule Jim.

Out of a green bottle with a funky old school homebrew like looking label. It pours a murky deep reddish brown. Almost looks like a port. Thin extremely fizzy head of retention on the edges of the flute glass. Calm like a lake in the early morning. Very interesting aromas emanate from the glass. Thick sweet caramel malt notes with subtle fruit. Piles of burnt brown sugar with subtle nestle chocolate powder notes.

Thick and syrupy body with a hefty malt base on the palate. Very complex flavors. Dark fruits, figs, and prunes with continuous raspberry flavors lingering on the palate. Sweet brown sugar and caramel malt notes. Huge malt profile comes. Chocolate flavors are present, but definitely play a supporting role in the malt profile. Subtle spiciness is detected at the back of the tongue. Surprisingly dry in the finish--especially with the thick syrup mouthfeel in the beginning. Low carbonation to almost flat allows the complex flavors to show their true colors. Fruity sweetness hangs on the palate well into the aftertaste.

Drinkable to a degree. It's definitely a sipping beer. The sweetness is thick and hefty like a wet blanket. More darker sweets. High abv isn't noticeable while sipping, although it is noticeable after about three quarters of the brew. A very tasty offering and one that's a bit off the path for me--I really enjoyed it though. Thanks for the chance Jimmyb--you know I appreciate it.

03-12-2007 02:40:58 | More by bjohnson
Georgiabeer

Georgia

4.38/5  rDev -0.2%

Thanks to Weissguy for giving me a chance to try this through a trade. Pours a brilliant ruby and is syrupy and without a head. smells like raspberry chocolate cake with raspberry sauce. Delicious! The taste adds a big caramel finish in addition to the raspberry and chocolate. There is a nice bitter finish to balance the sweetness and the raspberries taste fresh and wonderful. A little hot, but in a nice eau-de-vie way. Very smooth and even somewhat delicate in its mouthfeel. Surprisingly drinkable given the sweetness and high abv. This one I'm drinking is the 2007 and the bottle says it is 11.9%. Very nice!

08-29-2008 02:34:03 | More by Georgiabeer
RblWthACoz

4.38/5  rDev -0.2%

First off, I can understand why this comes in 6.5 ounce bottles. Second off, wow.

Pours a ruby tint with absolutely no head. Nose is total raspberry funk with what seems like almost a plastic type of character to it. Flavor is strong raspberry with thick malts. I never really felt that alcohol was present flavor wise. Feel is a bit thicker on liquid and low on carbonation. I also get a slight gritty kind of edge. Not so much that it ruins the experience, but enough to notice. I kind of take it like it is one step below being too much. If it was pushed any further, it wouldn't work. But overall, it does work since it is so damn unique. I have to say that two ounces of this would probably be good enough for me unless I had a long while to really dwell on the bottle or in this case what was served to me off the tap.

12-31-2007 17:39:47 | More by RblWthACoz
msubulldog25

Oregon

4.38/5  rDev -0.2%

An adorable li'l green bottle, just 6.3 oz. and sealed with maroon-colored wax; 2007 edition, 11.9% abv listed on the label. Split 3 ways with Metalmonk and guldengirl to celebrate the conclusion of a grand and unforgettable day/a couple upcoming birthdays. Thanks to SaucyA for this one.

A: Underwhelming appearance; a murky garnet-orange. No head. No lace. An oily sheen. A little unfair to judge appearance on such an odd beer, but I feel a '3' is justified, perhaps even generous.

S: Whoa! 'Liquified chocolate/raspberry truffle' vs. 'Chocolate cake with a ribbon of raspberry filling'. Which description wins? Dunno - but *I* win for having smelled this. Faint (rubbing) alcohol fumes or this gets a '5'; absolutely alluring...

T: If one's ever tasted Chambord, you get the idea: a fudgy, rich chocolate curled around earthy, over-ripened berries. Some candied orange and a splash of coffee. Loaded with dark chocolate, a slight toffee and ending with fleeting fruit and a surprising dryness.

M: Velvety sensuousness. Virtually no carbonation, just the lasting tang of raspberries. Feel is medium, approaching full; coating in the mouth melts away gradually.

D: A dessert beer if there ever was one - seriously tasty (approaching divine on the smell/feel aspects), but also seriously difficult to accept in more than tiny sips. The 2 oz. or so I tried were just fine. The beer equivalent of sherry or port wine - great in a cordial glass, but not much more. Again, tough to grade: would love to have this again, but it's good in only small doses.

Happy 39 + 361, Jeff (and 37 + 360, me)!

05-18-2009 03:32:16 | More by msubulldog25
radshoesbro

4.38/5  rDev -0.2%

Been wanting to try this one for quite some time, many thanks to Matt for opening this one!

Poured from a plain 187ml bottle, 2007 vintage into my Rapscallion snifter.

Pours a beautiful raspberry red. No head or lace, but that's to be expected for something with such a high ABV. The edges, where the beer touches the glass are considerably lighter than the rest of the beer. Much more so than usual I think.

Smells of raspberry and dark chocolates. Has a very sweet smell, and not at all hot. There is a sweetness from the faded alcohol, but it does seem obvious that it's not going to be hot.

Tastes of sweet raspberry chocolate. It's pretty delicious! There's a slight bitterness that seems more like bitter chocolate than hops. The caramel isn't really noticeable, but I think it's what's adding this nice creaminess. The creaminess seems reminiscent of a nitro tap. I would say more like a cask, except it's definitely got a nice amount of carbonation in the body of the beer. There's a small chocolate bit at the end, which grows as it warms. It's not overpowering at all, and it really adds to the enjoyment of this brew.

Feels excellent in the mouth, but it could use a little bit more to it. I don't know if I want more carbonation, but it just doesn't seem perfect.

This is a very drinkable desert beer, and I really wish that there was more of it to go around!

11-29-2009 02:21:39 | More by radshoesbro
Crosling

Colorado

4.38/5  rDev -0.2%

Dark burgundy color with a small, light pink head, which quickly disappears. Rich caramel, toffee and chocolate aromas, with a mild hint of tobacco leaf , dough and raspberry puree. Flavor is big and bold, luscious and refined in every way. I thought the raspberry flavor was fairly tame, whereas the malt flavor was monstrous and complex, with a chocolate, cocoa and caramel flavor. Light hints of vinous fruits, mainly raspberries were present as well. A delightful beer, from the very versatile brewers at Kuhnhenn.

03-13-2006 23:17:55 | More by Crosling
seaoflament

4.38/5  rDev -0.2%

Thanks to Jw347 for this tiny treat!

This is a 2007 vintage 187ml bottle. I put this one in the fridge for about 15-20min before opening it, it was in my closet/cellar prior to that.

Poured into my small 6oz or so snifter. The beer pours a beautiful sanguine color, dark violet with ruby edges. A very minimal amount of bubbles formed as I poured, then all was still.

The aroma is very fruity and bread-y. Immediately I detect some raspberry juice and other berries, fruity alcohol, and a hefty, doughy, bread like aroma. It literally smells like a berry flavored hard candy. All I can say is wow! There's also a subtle, very soft, aroma of chocolate, like a raspberry truffle. After a sip or two I can detect caramel in both the flavor and aroma.

The flavor! Oh my! I think I just wet my pants. Sweet raspberries upfront, the berry flavored hard candy is there as well, alcohol, caramel, chocolate, and a warming alcohol sensation as it passes through the palate. One of the best dessert beers I have ever had. Maybe a tad medicinal at one point but this is really good stuff.

At first it seems like it will be a bit syrupy, and it is a tad on the thick side, but the low level of carbonation makes it quite smooth. Drinks pretty easy but this is definitely a sipper and a dessert beer.

05-28-2008 05:19:58 | More by seaoflament
bennetj17

Arizona

4.38/5  rDev -0.2%

Deep mahogany and amber hues. Thin ring of carbonation but no head. Aroma of caramel and maple syrup like pancakes for breakfast. Strong and sweet with a hint of dark fruit to the nose also. The taste is quite delectable, a brilliant mix of caramel, raisin and chocolate malt flavors followed by a lingering tangy fruit spice. Nice dryness, and a solid finish which actually doesn't seem that strong in alcohol. Medium body with a slight viscosity. Soft tingly carbonation. Somewhat a sipper, but only for the amazing richness of flavors. It's very enjoyable, especially for a style I am not that fond of. Such a palate mixture of flavors, as rich as it is, no one facet dominates which makes it a great strong beer... Thanks to BigDaddyWil for letting me try this one...

08-25-2006 04:09:32 | More by bennetj17
rajendra82

Georgia

4.38/5  rDev -0.2%

This 2004 release was obtained in a trade with BA CRJMellor, the Kuhnhenn Raspberry Eisbock came in a waxed green bottle in an unusual size of 6.3 oz. Scraping off the wax was rather easy with a knife. The beer came out dark red in color, with very fizzy carbonation head like a soda pop. The smell was a blend of chocolate and raspberry, and reminded me very much of gourmet dark chocolate truffles that I sample around Christmas. Taste was very much like reminiscent of those truffles as well, with melted dark chocolate blended with raspberry syrup. Rum, maple syrup, and vanilla, and coffee were some of the other flavors that came to mind while sipping the beer. Alcohol was medicinal, and hops herbal in nature. Aftertaste was peppery sharp, and prevented the beer from getting too sweet. Smooth and slick mouthfeel also advanced the impression of richness. A very unique beer that has little to do with flavors typically associated with other beers, and is closer in flavor profile to a pudding or a cake. Viva le difference!

01-28-2006 05:59:40 | More by rajendra82
wethorseblanket

4.39/5  rDev 0%

Thanks to Drewone for sharing this 2012 bottle last weekend.

A: Pours a clear crimson. Still with no notable carbonation.

N: Pure raspberry syrup. I love that there is a "p" in raspberry. Very perfumy with concentrated fruity essence.

T: Juicy raspberry fruit, sweetish malts, boozy in a liquor way. A true dessert sipper if there ever was one.

M: Full body with zero carbonation. Sweet and fruity with that big time ABV finish.

O: This was certainly a special treat. Glad to have tried it. Glad I didn't have to trade for it.

04-20-2013 03:14:56 | More by wethorseblanket
IBUnit63

4.4/5  rDev +0.2%

Courtesy of trade with brewdan - many thanks! Vintage 2007...6.3 oz. into a Portsmouth snifter.

It reminds me of a very deep dark and turbid barleywine. No head, minimal foam. A slight cherrywood or cherry puree color. Very minimal carbonation.

On the other hand, this stuff smells great. Lots and lots of sweet fermented raspberries in there with a great deal of sweet, boozy, husky mildly roasted grains. Almost smells like cherries to an extent - that natural juice you find at WholePaycheck. This smells awesome.

The taste is solid...but dammmnnn...it could use even more time. This stuff is EXTREMELY hot. Maybe I'll wait it out about 1/2 hour to warm further...Very bright and tasty still - booze definitely shows up, though. After a bit of time, it morphs from a lighter alcohol burn to a nice bourbon heat, matching its color. That's more like it.

Palate is very light and quite boozy - almost astringent. The slight acidity of the raspberries also helps to pile on pretty well. Finish is tight but clean. The bourbon character shows up less on the palate than in the taste profile; this still has a cleaner, cooler burn.

Definitely let this one warm up...but it's tough because it drinks so nicely. For something in this weight class it's an easy and quick, if not scarce, pour.

10-08-2009 00:30:27 | More by IBUnit63
AdamGarcia

4.4/5  rDev +0.2%

6.3oz bottle served in Darkness snifter. 2007 vintage.

A: Pours a deep reddish brown...much darker than expected. Huge glob of sediment plops into my glass! Guess I should have been a little bit more careful. No head to speak of.

S: Rich and sweet. Dark chocolate bar with rasberry filling. Carmel. Slightly boozy. Decadent.

T: Sweet rasberry sauce. Chocolate, carmel, vanilla, and some butterscotch. Quite complex. Flavors of plum and red grape. Dessert in a glass.

M: Viscous and slick. Carbonation is minimal. Coats the palate wonderfully.

D: This tiny bottle is plenty. The alcohol is actually fairly well hidden. Malt lovers rejoice. This is a sipper for sure. I do wish I had more bottles of this to set aside for certain occasions. Too rich to drink more than one serving, which is obviously the intention of this brew.

09-03-2010 07:18:00 | More by AdamGarcia
Arbitrator

4.4/5  rDev +0.2%

Chilled bottle into a glass. Received in a generous trade from semibaked. Thanks!

This is a 2007 vintage, though it says "released during the 2010 Winter Solstice" on the label.

A: Pours a glowing, ruby color with golden highlights against the light. It's pretty still, though it does have some agitation bubbles from the pour.

S: This is like a raspberry cordial. Rich fruit notes, seeming to exude 'red' notes of cherry and strawberry as well. It's lightly chocolatey. Despite not being a fan of fruit-chocolate blends, I find that the richness of this one is supple and inviting.

T: The pure fruit flavor of raspberry jam, blended with a mild flavor of chocolate, graham crackers, licorice, and (again) cherry. I find that it's incredibly sweet, with a strong sugar component, but I have to resurrect the cordial comparison. It's a great dessert sipper, and it capped off a little two-person tasting quite nicely. It reminds me a little of Utopias in a way: its rich, sweet flavors are definitely reminiscent of a mutant strong ale.

M: Very full-bodied and smooth, owing to light carbonation. Absolutely no trace of the nearly 14% ABV. I've had beers under 10% that were hotter than this.

D: Good, good stuff. The bottle goes two ways with ease. Perfectly sized. I'm sure it's pricey, though I don't know the exact cost of the bottle. I'm quite happy I had this.

03-21-2011 06:43:02 | More by Arbitrator
Beerisheaven

4.4/5  rDev +0.2%

Poured out of a 2007 vintage bottle into a flute.

I tried this two different times, one week apart. I must say that my first tasting left me somewhat disappointed vs. the incredible hype that this beer receives. I thought that it was very good but not exceptional.

As I had a # of beers the first time I tasted it, I tried another bottle one week later without having a # of beers behind me already when tasting. I also allowed it to warm a bit before tasting.

Rich brown color with minimal head and lacing. The taste is a rich caramel flavor without an overpowering taste of rasberry. Some rich ripe fruits come through with a warming finish at the end.

On the second time through, I really, REALLY enjoyed this beer. You want more of it but unless you are willing to shell out $30 for 2 bottles, you have to make due with just one.

I am already looking forward to pulling these out of the cellar for X-mas Eve and NY Eve this year. A really fine beer that is worth trying. Enjoy.

04-28-2008 23:36:25 | More by Beerisheaven