Microbrew Invitational

Awaiting 10 Reviews

Maplewood Farms Restaurant & Brewery
Massachusetts, United States | website

Style: Herbed / Spiced Beer

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Availability: Spring

Added by BeerAdvocate on 05-29-2002

Reviews: 2 | Ratings: 2
Reviews by porter17:
4.77/5  rDev n/a

I believe that I have sampled well over 250 beers from various brewpubs in almost a dozen states. I've drank an additional 300 or so microbrewed beers. All in the last 2.5 years. Why tell you this? Because there is one beer so different, so unique, yet so enjoyable that I cannot stop telling people about it. The Bazilla is unforgettable. Certainly, your palate must be open to a different type of beer to understand the complexity of this beer. The Bazilla stretches the boundaries of conventional beer styles. It's bold and adventurous. It's this search for good beer that has brought us all beyond B*dw**s*r and C**rs (I can't bring myself to even type those names!) in the quest to go beyond those mass produced brews. The Bazilla is the embodiment of all that good beer is. Seek it out if you can.

3.32/5  rDev n/a

This is a beer that has a nose like you wouldn't believe, heavily flavoured with fresh Organic Basil straight from their own farm. This would go great with a pasta dish or anything Italian.

Bazilla from Maplewood Farms Restaurant & Brewery
- out of 100 based on 2 ratings.