Morning Grind Espresso Stout - McMenamins
No picture uploaded.
Have one? Upload it now.
Ratings: 1 | Reviews: 1 | Display Reviews Only:
3.73/5 rDev 0%
On tap at the east Vancouver location.. s
- Dark dark brown... light fluffy mocha head... lacing all over..
- Light grains.. chocolate.. light bitterness and sweetnezs.
- Smooth creamy sweet stout.. oats.. grain... light grassy bitterness.. light cocoa... maybe a touch of espresso with a light creamer... more sweet than anything.
- Slightly sticky sweet... light chewy touch... creamy smooth nitro...
- Overall not too bad... would like a bit more of an espresso kick without the sweetness... but overall nice on nitro...
11-21-2010 06:44:53 | More by Docer
Morning Grind Espresso Stout from McMenamins
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.