Big Flats 1901 - World Brews

World Brews visit their website

American Adjunct Lager |  4.50% ABV

Beer added by: alcstradamus on 12-11-2010

Brewed for Walgreens Drug Stores
to view all ratings, reviews and sorting options.
Ratings: 278 | Reviews: 139
1.5/5  rDev -40.9%

Just flat out terrible, this may be the worst beer I have ever tasted.

2.5/5  rDev -1.6%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.5

2.74/5  rDev +7.9%

Can from Walgreens at 3.33 per six pack.
Crystal clear light golden color with a bubbly frothy white head and moderate sticky lace. Grainy cereal aromas with a touch of pomme fruitiness. Crisp grainy maltiness with a touch of green apple and lots of carbonic bite. Medium body with a spirited level of carbonation. Well the price is right, and it doesn't suck. I wouldn't go out of my way to pick this up, but its a decent drinker. I might see if I can shotgun one of the remaining 5 cans.

2.64/5  rDev +3.9%
look: 3.25 | smell: 3 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 2.5

Ok, Walgreens beer, but I need to be objective. Color and head needs not be discussed. Aroma is malty and smells like any of the cheaper, mass produced low end beers. Taste, well, not as crappy as I thought it would be. Definitely malt forward, but I would put it up there with the bud, bud light and cheaper beers. It is not as bad as people say for what it is. Not much hop flavor here, but a good beer for the yard work days, and make sure you drink it very cold..

1.43/5  rDev -43.7%

The worst beer I have ever had. Tastes like someone watered-down a PBR and then threw corn meal into it. I was unable to choke down a single can even after a couple different beers and ended up pouring 10 cans out of a 12 pack down the sink.

2.97/5  rDev +16.9%

1.07/5  rDev -57.9%

Horrible ... 2nd worst beer I ever tasted

3.55/5  rDev +39.8%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.75

Best beer for price Ever

3.7/5  rDev +45.7%

Works for me, easy on the system

2.26/5  rDev -11%
look: 1.75 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2 | feel: 3 | overall: 2.25

Defiantly not the worst thing I have drank. This might not be something I would sit down to enjoy or serve with any sort of meal. However, I could see this being a perfect cheap beer to bring fishing or camping.

4.8/5  rDev +89%

2.64/5  rDev +3.9%

2.25/5  rDev -11.4%

There's barely any flavor, but what little there is...well, it's not all bad. If the object of the game is simply getting drunk on the cheap (or buzz-maintenance after drinking much better beers), then here you go.

2.72/5  rDev +7.1%

Quite possibly the perfect beer. I see all you beer snobs out there turning your nose up at it because it's 50 cent beer, but the truth is, it has a great taste, is light and refreshing, and is perfect for those not wanting to spend their whole paycheck on Bud or Coors or Tecate or the more expensive craft beers. This is an every day beer, and although I can afford any beer I want, I choose this one.

2.75/5  rDev +8.3%

2.4/5  rDev -5.5%

2.75/5  rDev +8.3%

to view all ratings, reviews and sorting options.
Big Flats 1901 from World Brews