Scooter Brown Ale - Milwaukee Ale House

English Brown Ale |  5.80% ABV

Availability: Spring

Beer added by: nsmartell on 04-29-2010

4.14/5  rDev n/a

I enjoyed a few of these beers on tap at the Milwaukee Ale House - Grafton. Poured into the typical Ale House 20oz nonic pint glass.

Described on the weekly(?) printed beer menu as being "just tapped" and "a light bodied English pub brown ale with milk chocolate, caramel, and biscuit flavors. Our best kept secret!"

Appearance: The beer pours a deep amber red color with a thin off-white head that does not last. I don't think I have ever had a beer poured at the Ale House that did have a nice head though.

Smell: A nutty aroma of roasted malts and caramel.

Taste: Just as the nose suggests, this beer has a nutty taste followed by the roasted malts. I didn't pick up any of the milk chocolate the menu said I would.

Mouthfeel: Medium-bodied and smooth. Nice.

Drinkability: Very drinkable brew. I had three during my visit. Just sweet enough for a brown ale. I would definitely recommend and hope to have again.

Scooter Brown Ale from Milwaukee Ale House
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.