Ghostface Killah - Ladyface Ale Companie

Ghostface Killah
No picture uploaded.

Ladyface Ale Companie visit their website

(Beer added by: wethorseblanket on 11-10-2011)
2.5/5  rDev -18%

As a "heat" fan through and through, I'm not so impressed with this one. It tastes like carbonated, smoked jalapeño juice. Whereas with Stone's crime,for example, which is the hottest beer I'd had prior to this, there was a woody ale flavor beneath the heat, this is just smokey jalapeño. I get absolutely nothing in this that tastes of an IPA, let alone an ale. For the experience of drinking an intensely hot beverage I'd recommend it, as it's easily accessible in the dc area, but there are much, much better intense chili beers out there that actually have flavor aside from the intense heat.

Ngntjp, Friday at 03:14 AM
1.75/5  rDev -42.6%

HuntDaddy540, May 14, 2014
1.3/5  rDev -57.4%

My curiosity go the best of me so I tried this beer...
a: similar to a typical IPA, but cloudier
s: pungent aroma dominated by a heat that will burn your nose
t: it's overpowering...didn't taste like a beer to me...more like a collection of peppers mashed up
m: painful...my mouth burned!

This didn't taste like a beer to me. I admire the effort and creativity, but there's got to be a better way to make a spicy beverage that tastes more like beer.

BoozerBrad, Apr 26, 2014

21Maestro8, Apr 13, 2014

Jeffari2160, Feb 13, 2014

4amepiphany, May 14, 2013
2.5/5  rDev -18%

booyabojangles, Apr 06, 2013
3.3/5  rDev +8.2%

My dad bought 2 of these for me as a joke and holy crap.

A: Look like a typical IPA orange but no head

S: Chiles really came out not like a vinegar hot sauce i mean like a pepper just being pulled from the plant earthy.

T: Wow all that needs to be said

M: it burned going do and that next day was horrirfic, my toilet and my maids took the brunt end of that punishment

O: I only drank one and used the other to make an amazing beef chili which is my only reason im rating it so high

JoeDurp, Nov 08, 2012
3.25/5  rDev +6.6%

Hack72, Apr 24, 2012

mjr2377, Nov 16, 2011

On tap @ Ladyface for their cask of the week.

This is Chesebro infused with Ghost Chiles.

A: Bright orangish amber, slightly lighter than the regular Chesebro. On the hand pump it offers a nice frothy white head. Some lace.

N: Citrus hops, but not much chiles here. Let's see how it tastes...

T: Where's the fire extinguisher? This is one spicy monster. An explosion of heat on the finish in the back of the throat which spreads to the roof of the mouth, then across the entire tongue. Burning lips, damm cold sore.

M: Good carbonation, medium body. SPICY.

O: Word of advice, don't start with this one. It is a palate wrecker. Just went on today and for one week only. Do yourself a favor and try this.

wethorseblanket, Nov 10, 2011