Firestone 10 - Anniversary Ale - Firestone Walker Brewing Co.

Firestone 10 - Anniversary AleFirestone 10 - Anniversary Ale

Firestone Walker Brewing Co. visit their website

American Strong Ale |  12.00% ABV

Beer added by: dblinkhorn on 10-14-2006

Sort by:  Recent | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Firestone 10 - Anniversary Ale Alström Bros
4.25/5  rDev -0.9%

Huge thanks to Kevin for sending me this bottle. Shared with the usual suspects at the Brick Store.

Pours a slightly opaque dark brown with a small tan head that recedes quickly and leaves some legs down the side.

I really liked the aroma on this one - very big. It's got a bourbon and vanilla sweetness coupled with dark fruits and what seems to be the remnants of the hops. Maybe some cocoa as well. Smells like a beer that's seen a few years.

Compared to the 12 and 13 I've had, this one is much lighter on the flavors. And I don't mean less flavor, but just not quite as stout-like. There is a bit of a chocolate-covered raisin character to the whole thing. The finish is definitely boozy with the bourbon barrel dominating.

The mouthfeel is medium bodied and very smooth with a heavy oak and bourbon character, especially int he finish.

This is still an excellent beer, but it has the markings of a beer that's seen better days. Not in the league of FW12 or FW13 for me. Can't thank Kevin enough for this one. (1,019 characters)

3.75/5  rDev -12.6%

Sampled in line with the rest of the firestone line up at the blue palms anniversary party. A big thanks to Brian for pulling these out of his stash.

Pours straight from the bottle with a flash of carbonation. Not much but as much to be expected in a 3 year old beer. A light lace skims the surface. Murky brown similar to tap water in the greater Los Angeles area. Has some nice legs on it. Good deal of sediment floating around my snifter. overall a pretty decent looking brew.

Smell is pretty reminiscent of Walkers Reserve. A good deal of sweetness. Some faint hints of ghosts of barrels past. A combo of soy and tabacco.

Taste is good. Some oxidation is present up front but still rather good. I get a hint of what once was a beautiful beer. Brown Sugar, Figs, Sweet Cherry, Cigar Paper/tabacco. Hints of vanilla and other barrel qualities are present. I would have loved to see how this was a year ago.

I enjoyed this beer quite a bit but I have a feeling this peaked a while back. Some very good qualities are still rather present but I feel if you have a bottle of this drink it or trade it away. This bad boy aint getting any better. (1,147 characters)

4.33/5  rDev +0.9%

Sampled multiple small pours into a snifter as part of a vertical at the Firestone Anniversary party at Blue Palms. Matt, the brewmaster was standing over my shoulder for much of the time, answering my questions about barrel types, blending, etc.

Cordovan and burgandy body, with copper highlights. Dark liquid, but good clarity. No head, though there is a smattering of lacing. There seems to be an inverse relation between collar size and leg formation - the older the anniversary ale, the thinner the collar and more dense the legs.

Subtle, but stunning barrel aromatics. Compared to the rich intensity of the younger versions sampled, 10 may seem disappointing at first; however, it is the only one in which the contribution of brandy barrels is apparant. Subdued citrus (orange peels), dried apricots, cherry pits, plums, vanilla, molasses, and cinnamon aromatics along with an alcohol character that readily brings to mind a superior cognac or even an armagnac.

As with all of the blends, bigger than the sum of the parts. Leather, candied orange peel, cloves, charcoal, and myriad dark fruit. In addition to the vannillin you get more dark fruit, revealing the contribution of what is likely Spanish or black oak. Extraordinarily long finish; soothing and earthy, with hints of Irish whisky. Even the 10 retains a distinct Firestone signature, sharing the same soft doughy aftertaste found in Double Barrel Ale or Walker's Reserve Robust Porter.

A touch syrupy, but simultaneously somewhat thin.

10 may be flattening out, but it is turning into more of a quality liqueur even as it loses some of its integrity as what we normally think of as a beer. (1,662 characters)

4.29/5  rDev 0%

Received this brew many moons ago in a hugely giant trade with a very generous BA. It was a joint effort between BeerTruth and myself as we pulled out the big boys to get this beer (amongst many others). The night of the epic beers begins. Drank from a small snifter.

Appearance- Pours a dark caramel colored watered down cola color with a very small dirty half finger head that dissipates very quickly. Small lily pad like cap sits atop my beer with a super duper thin collar. Not a stitch of lacing.
Smell- Starts with a light bit of toffee sweetness and a fairly noticeable amount of wood and vanilla. Maybe even a brown sugar like burntness hiding in the nose with a slight bit of cherry. Not all that roasted as I think the strong oak sort of hides it but there is a slight bit of chocolate and/or coffee mixed in. A mix of earthy sort of hops with a kiss of citrus. I can't smell even a touch of alcohol anywhere in the nose, even with bourbon aroma's wafting about.
Taste- Not as sweet as I kind of expected but full big malty caramel flavors. The toffee and bourbon are strong and almost seem more intense with the alcohol. A touch of creamy coffee and some dry cocoa intertwines with the bevy of flavors. The wood is prevalent giving a big oaky vanillin aspect, perhaps the most I've ever tasted. Some dark fruits move in adding a bit of a raisin or prune to the party. I feel like my review is all over the place but that's kind of a good description of this brew. Every sip brings something different. The finish is woody and slightly warm with enough caramel to last for days.
Mouthfeel- Surprisingly not as full bodied as you'd expect but I'd still describe it as medium. The carbonation was light and it had a semi creamy slick feel.
Drinkability- I'm definitely glad to have shared this brew with a couple people but if I had to drink the entire thing myself, I can promise I wouldn't have had a problem. Definitely one of the best barrel aged Barleywines I've had in a long time and probably only second to Wooden Hell as the best I've ever had. Thanks for helping on this Adam, I can only think of like two to three hundred people who I'd rather share it with ;) (2,180 characters)

4.72/5  rDev +10%

Thanks to Marvz for this bottle. I've been struggling to hold off on opening it. I poured it into a small snifter, so I can say that I had 4 glasses of it.

A: The ale is a study in contrasts, with a cola-colored brown body sitting under an eggshell white head. No lacing from this high gravity ale. The cola color renders the ale opaque, nearly black.

S: Thick treacly malts, oaken port, vanilla, bourbon, brown sugar, and coconut all make appearances. The nose is intense and intoxicating, a very mellow ale that throws quite a bit at you. The only drawback is that alcohol stands out with its strength.

T: This is a heavy ale. Dark malts lead the way with coffee, chocolate and molasses. Booze is present from the first sip, mixing with bourbon and oaken flavors. The carbonation is strong, scalding the tongue on each sip. Despite that, I love how the flavors swirl together. The barrels have added vanilla, brown sugar, bourbon and booze. Small sips are a treat, allowing them to warm in my mouth before swallowing. One of the components leaves a full chocolate flavor on the palate, but not before a beautiful oaken bourbon flavor calms the palate.

M: I don't know what to say. This ale is awesome, leaving so many flavors on the palate, that it is difficult to pick out a favorite. I am partial to bourbon, so the vanilla is a stand out. Other than the booziness, I struggle to find a negative. As complex an ale as I've ever come across.

D: At 12%, this is a sipper. I've been enjoying my time with this ale, an intense, complex blend that is near perfection. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when the FW crew dreams these beers up. (1,645 characters)

4.64/5  rDev +8.2%

Was saving this bottle for a special occasion and figured my birthday/wife's fundraiser concert was worthwhile. Multiple pours in my FOBAB taster glass.

A - One finger of tan foam that dissipates fairly quickly and leaves a tiny bit of lace and some "legs". The residual ring and bubbles are quite attractive. Translucent dark brown with red highlights - kind of surprising that it looks so clear, considering the gaggle of beers blending together.

S - Tons of oak barrel, vanilla, bourbon, vinous grape, raisins, dark fruits, sherry, brandy, and more - it really just starts to defy description and I end up with seemingly impossible and contradictory flavors. I can really smell the Abacus in here - not so much the Parabola though (which makes sense considering the proportions).

T - The taste is a little less complex, but still pretty amazing. There are additional notes of rumcake and coconut to go along with the bourbon, raisins, dark fruits (plums, raisins, figs, dates), vanilla, and hints of cocoa. Age doesn't seem to have mellowed the barrel flavor at all (or this was the most barrel-flavored beer ever brewed when it was fresh).

M - Perfect barleywine mouthfeel. Full-bodied, light (but existant!) carbonation, super residual stickiness, smooth, with only a slightest hint of alcohol warmth.

D - This beer is 12%?! That's a shocker. This is the most drinkable barrel-aged high gravity beer I've ever had. In some ways it's even less hot than Pliny the Younger, which is a little mind-boggling. I probably ended up drinking half the bomber when I was only expecting 6-8oz, and it didn't bother me in the slightest.

I was sad to see this bottle go - hopefully the XI and XII are just as awesome. Perhaps I'll be able to blend some Parabola and Abacus together one day and reminisce... (1,803 characters)

4.87/5  rDev +13.5%

Shared by beachbum1975. Thanks Man!!

A: Pours a dark brown with a very minimal, grayish head.

S: All earthy, sweet malts on the nose. Tobacco quality scent.

M/T: Medium, syrupy body. Huge sweet malt presence with a strong alcohol bite on the secondary. I get oak flavor with hints of caramel and vanilla. Finishes very sweet, but dry due to the high APV. VERY COMPLEX, I get something different on every sip.

D: Huge beer, a very nice sipper and is perfect for a celebatory occasion. I enjoyed every drop of this one.

I think this bottle could have sat in the cellar for another 2 years and been even better. It was still a little hot!

Re-review 3/20/2010

Provided by Newtonty during a FW X-XIII vertical @ beachbum1975's place. I had an awesome time and thanks to Newtonty for providing ¾ beers for this EPIC vertical!

I previously reviewed FW X a year ago, during a house warming party for my new condo. After the vertical tonight, I had to go back and read my old review to see if I saw anything different. My first review was pretty similar to what I experienced tonight. FW X was definitely the hottest of the 4 beers! Even with this beer being over 4 years old, I think it could still sit for a few more. Although, reading through the notes, it may have mellowed a tad in its old age. Not having a chance to digest all of the literature from the boxes the bottles came in, I would have to assume FW X had the more RIS blend and it definitely had more of the bourbon aspects then the other three years. This one was the grand daddy of them all for sure. Mean and nasty! (1,586 characters)

4.92/5  rDev +14.7%

I always imagined drinking from an oak keg in middle earth, perhaps in Rohan or somewhere on the Brandywine. This beer made me think I could pull sheep out of my ass. And if I could, I would feed them this beer, bathe them in it, cook their meals in it, slaughter them, slow roast them in this beer, then eat them myself while enjoying a pint of this stuff. Its that good. Perhaps its just peaking as we speak.

You know, I might even baptize my kids in it. But that might be a little too much. I mean, why waste it? (516 characters)

4.8/5  rDev +11.9%

CONGATULATIONS DREWOSU ON YOUR FIRST HOME!!!!

I needed a special occasion to crack this one - so why not now??? This Buds for you, Andrew (Oops, I mean Firestone Walker)... Oh yeah, and a MASSIVE shout out of thanks goes to my west coast beer trader & friend George (BA'er redwoodgeorge) for this fantastic beer.

With this review, I will also vouch for the person that cellared this beer since its release. It was kept in his basement, sitting idly by - waiting for the right time. Just smelling this beer, I knew it was aged perfectly.

Pours a dark, cloudy brown with mahogany highlights. The head on this one is still alive and doing well after 3+ years aging for the right moment. It's ½ inch light tan, creamy was very inviting. After letting it sit and settle for a bit, it leaves a really complex, star-like psychedelic fractals skimming of foam on the top - very unique! There are occasional pea-sized, tan colored yeast chunks in each of our pours, for what it's worth - but that's alright.

The nose - where to begin... The nose is huge and very complex. As it was being poured and shared between drewOSU and newtonty I smelled it from 4 feet away and was immediately taken in. Without sounding too cheesy, the nose is perfect. Pure vanilla extract (sweet and dark), tobacco, figs, very big and very complex malts. Words honestly can't describe this beers' nose. I lack the proper vocabulary. Sweet, decadent and almost musky... Holy shit!

Wow... The nose is a good indication in the mouth. To me, I get vanilla extract, almost a coffee presence, fresh Virginia tobacco, sweet, fresh figs and tantalizing malts all over the place. Full flavored, yet with a medium bodied mouthfeel. Carbonation is still GREAT after 3 years! I sat with this beer for close to an hour and as it warmed, the hot, alcohol presence became very evident.

Dare I say this can be stored for a couple more years? In my opinion, YES! If this beer was a bit less hot as it warmed, I really can't think of how a beer can be better... If it's possible, I'll be amazed.

This is the reason I share my rare beers with good friends. We had a blast enjoying this one. Great times... Oh, and I'm ready to try EVERY Firestone Walker offering now. Time to send resumes out to Cali and see what happens! ;) (2,284 characters)

4.37/5  rDev +1.9%

Huge thanks to jac5084 for bringing this out, and to Derek as well. This completed our vertical to bring out at our Graduation Tasting!

A: Pours a dark, hazy copper - almost brown. Not much head on this, but there are some slight khaki bubbles that form a small ring. Pretty opaque.

S: Fantastic smell of sweet bourbon, dark, burnt toffee, nice sweet caramel and a touch of alcohol.

T: Very, very nice! Great sweet bourbon colliding with burnt toffee, sweet caramel, slight oak, but the alcohol warmth was a touch much. I was surprised this was this warming compared to the 11. Still, fantastic!

Thanks again for bringing this Josh! (636 characters)

3.65/5  rDev -14.9%

Finally cracked the lone bottle of this I had in my cellar. Pours a deep dark brown with a quarter inch of tan head that leaves spotty lacing. Head quickly falls. Aromas of dense caramel and roasted malts colliding with boozy bourbon and wood tannins. Lots of dark fruits moving around here with some vanilla in the background as well. Alcohol comes through slightly.

First sip brings sweet rich caramel and dark malts upfront moving into roasted flavors with molasses and dark fruits popping through. Bourbon flavors move in along with woody barrel accents and tannins. Flows down with a touch of aged hop bitterness and quite a bit of alcohol bite on the end. Somewhat harsh overall, it doesn't come together as nicely as I was expecting.

Mouthfeel is medium bodied and slick, but thinner than I expected for this brew. Sharing the bomber with a friend was the right decision as this would have been tough to take on solo. Maybe it was the age on the bottle, but this one really didn't live up to the reputation that was out there for this beer for me personally. Glad I tried it, but also glad I didn't spend / trade an arm and a leg just to do so. (1,153 characters)

4.67/5  rDev +8.9%

An inch and a half of fluffy light brown head shows nice carbonation remains even after two full years of age. Body is a sexy blackish brown with even a hint of ruby on the outer edges. Carmel and sweet bourbon really come through upfront on the nose. Super ripe dark fruits and malty sweetness are everywhere in the fragrance. With first sip you can see that the complexity is a highlight for this beer. Toffee malts mix with rustic dry spices all over the tongue. Tones of plum and raisins in the middle of the palate. Hops take charge on the back half to add a dusty bitter feel that really adds a nice bitter feel. Although I would have loved to try this beer fresh, I have to think the age has done this beer wonderfully. Thick toffee sweetness teams with a consistent woodsy bitterness for a very attractive mouthfeel. Very nicely drinkable classic. (855 characters)

4.97/5  rDev +15.9%

Poured into my brandy snifter, 10 is deep amber with a small beige head. The head dissipates and leaves behind some lacing.

The aroma is outstanding. One of the best of the style that I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing (granted the beer is a couple years old and I didn't try it fresh). Earthy hops, mellow alcohol, caramel, and rich toffee all blend together to create a perfect aroma. The taste continues the trend of excellence. The beer is extremely smooth and balances the toffee sweetness with the earthy hops. The balance is perfect. Some light chocolate, alcohol, and oak exist alongside the vanilla and toffee. The caramel is an added touch of sweetness in the finish.

The mouthfeel is fantastic. Unbelievably smooth. Medium-full bodied with low carbonation and a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. (809 characters)

4.06/5  rDev -5.4%

Very dark reddish-brown pour with a short but thick tan head. Its not completely opaque, but close. Nice lacing. Strong bourbon nose up front. Behind it lie leather, smoke, tobacco, oak, vanilla, and funky old fruit. Unreal complex flavor. Oak, malt, smoke, and bourbon in large quantities. Not to be outdone, there is a nice, mellow molasses, caramel, brandy/cognac, and darker fruit side (currants?). Big alcohol warmth in the finish. Really enjoyable, one of the first blendeds I've ever tried. (497 characters)

4.79/5  rDev +11.7%

Ah, the FW 10. I have been looking for this for AGES so a huge shout goes out to Mike. Thanks a bunch, bud, I owe you big time for this. And Praveen? Thanks for bringing this brew to our epic tasting. Notes are from Mike's bottle.

A: Pours a deep crimson with a thin head that quickly dissipates leaving a tan ring. Crimson highlights. Clarity is brilliant.

S: I don't think the human nose is built in a way to wrap itself around this beer. Labyrinthine in complexity, this beer starts off brashly bourbon-forward when cold. Warming it up brings out the most ridiculously complex nose I've had a chance to smell. At various instances, I get dry bakers chocolate, bourbon, vanilla, oak, a hint of hops (!!), alcohol, leather, tobacco, sherry, raisins and what not. Exceptional.

T/M: As with the nose, this beer is pretty darned complex. Opens up with bourbon, the aromas are replicated on the palate before a long, mildly bitter finish that's rather fullish takes over. Carbonation is soft and suffuse, pretty stellar

D: This is the kind of beer that you want to share with people and discuss what you're experiencing, while wishing you had more to drink. (1,161 characters)

4.17/5  rDev -2.8%

Poured from a growler brought to Blue Palms by the brewers last Friday night.

Poured a dark brown/red color, but thats only in the light. Black otherwise. Murky. Not much head, decent lace. I gave it extra points because I like the color but otherwise it would be a 2.5.

Aroma is barleywine-ish but with a touch of roast and chocolate. Some booze present in addition to the oak, whiskey, sweet malt, and slight fruitiness. Fairly complex and very interesting.

Flavor is half barleywine and half brown ale with a touch of roast. Sweet, bitter, roasty, and quite boozy. The aftertaste is the sweet barleywine finish with more booze. I shouldn't give this a 4.5 in flavor because of the crazy amount of alcohol that makes itself known but I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Body is heavy, carbonation is slightly less than medium. I really wanted this to be the best beer I ever had and that is affecting my memory of the event but looking at my notes reminds me that this, while a very good beer, is another hyped up beer. Thats not to say that I would mind having a few bottles of this. (1,084 characters)

4.97/5  rDev +15.9%

How often does a beer like this come along? Maybe four or five times a lifetime (thus far, for me).

Poured a somewhat ruddy-brownish-black. Mostly black. Nose was insane, with vanilla, bourbon, dark fruits, and ... is that a familiar RIS component? Not sure.

Taste is a crazy mixture of an English Barleywine and a seriously stouty stout. I know, it doesn't sound like it would work, but it does. Molasses, plums/raisins/brandied fruits, even a bit of hops, it's all here. There's some vanilla undertones, a sweet current of brown sugar and sweet chocolate ... just insanely complex.

Just an amazing mixture that seems to have aged remarkably well. Despite the ABV laden contents, the mouthfeel was lively and kept it fresh.

One of a handful of beers I would consider amongst the best I have ever had. (806 characters)

4.67/5  rDev +8.9%

On tap at Toronado's FW12 event on 11/12

A: Nearly black, not much head.

S: Awesome. Vanilla, brown sugar, nice and spicy.

T/M: Vanilla and oak bourbon flavors, but nicely subdued and not overly dominant. Caramel and toffee. Nice and sweet, with a good full-bodied creaminess. Very nuanced and complex. This is drinking exceptionally well right now. Top notch.

D: Again with this FW anniversaries. Could drink them all night but the lack availability means it suffers in this category. Shame.

This was drinking extremely well. Liked it better than the FW12 I drank along side, as the recent release hadn't had the time to mellow out yet. (642 characters)

4.82/5  rDev +12.4%

On tap at Toronado during the Firestone Walker 12 release party, a pleasant surprise needless to say. It's been over a year since I last tried 10, and I'm pleased to say that it has held up incredibly well. Nearly black in appearance, there's a hint of transparency around the edges. Carbonation is low, leaving a small sheet of tan foam on top. The aroma is toffee, fig and vanilla with an earthy, tobacco-like undertone. The blend of barleywine and imperial stout is unique, and this beer really does taste like an even mix of the two. The sometimes cloying sweetness found in barleywines is balanced by the bitterness of the stout, while the acrid/acidic quality of the stout is tamed by the barleywine; it's a beautiful mix. Barrel aging has added a lot of nuance, notes of vanilla, bourbon and light tannins. While the oak isn't subtle, it's thankfully not completely dominant either and allows the complexity of the beer to shine through. Simply masterful stuff overall, absolutely worth tracking down. (1,008 characters)

4.87/5  rDev +13.5%

On tap last night at Toronado (as was a small batch of Firestone 12). Wow, this was great. One of my favorites of all time. Not pitch black, but very dark. Seemed like my first glass, which came off the first pour of the keg, was a little lighter and more amber than later glasses. Smell and Taste were sweet, oak, carmel, toffee, vanilla, and a wee bit of hops. Kind of creamy, and despite the 12% ABV, this was gulpable. In fact, too gulpable. Today is going to be a day of recovery.

2/13/09 update: cracked open a bottle of this tonight. Still quite tasty, but definitely starting to show signs of oxidation, which mutes some of the qualities I love so much about this beer. (678 characters)

4.37/5  rDev +1.9%

A - Dark and opaque with a small tan head and minimal lacing.

S - Vanilla, fruit sweetness, caramel malt, toffee and chocolate.

T - Very sweet. Dark fruits, toffee and chocolate flavors collide and mesh well with each other. A very smooth and excellent brew. Alcohol is present but also blends in nicely. Vanilla and dark fruit flavors are fantastic.

M - Thick and creamy, but leaves a sticky sweet taste.

D - For 12% I just have to drink a little slower and stick my nose in the glass more often. (501 characters)

4.87/5  rDev +13.5%

well..this is one expensive, luxurious, fucking privileged beer if there ever was one. Cracked open a bottle several months ago that I received in trade from God-knows-who..for God-knows-what. I hope I gave them something decent, because this was amazing..

Pours a dark mahogany with ruby highlights.. decent head retention for a beer with an abv of this magnitude.
Aroma of malt-laden whiskey hits the nostrils with some force, I must say.... bold vanilla, chocolate, hazelnut, & oak flavors seep into the tastebuds..very sweet & rich, but so delicious..
Mouthfeel is velvety smooth & the carbonation is low but spot-on for a brute like this.
yeah..uhm, wow. This blend of aged brew is for real and a pure masterpiece of modern brewing. (738 characters)

4.42/5  rDev +3%

Bottle at the Freakin Frog (per the Bar Tender, their last bottle!).

Poured a deeper brown color with a smaller sized off white head. Aromas of roast, wood, chocolate, and dark fruits. Tastes of roast, vanilla, chocolate, dark fruits, and some coffee. Alcohol content well hidden.

Notes from and tasted on 6/18/08 (316 characters)

4.5/5  rDev +4.9%

Been waiting for a long time to crack one of these open. And I think watching my favorite team the Phillies, win the World Series was a perfect reason.

Here were go...

Pours a deep dark garnet amber color, with a very nice off white head.

Aromas are of dark fruits, slight cherries, strong booze, oak, and dark sugars.

Taste is very complex. Lots of boozy bright fruits, oak, molasses, other dark sugars, vanilla, malts, and as noted before... booze. Finish is crisp, clean, and with a nice warmth. Maybe a touch of mineral hops in there, but this is mostly about the slightly sweet boozy flavors.

Mouthfeel is very good. Very full feeling, and a crisp and warm finish.

Drinkability is great. Dang... this is a big powerful brew. It's quite good, but I think it needs more time in the cellar. Even with the time this one has had, it can use a lot more.

Excellent beer, I just think the 11 is better. (906 characters)

4.54/5  rDev +5.8%

Very dark so that I can't see through it even when held to the light. A lasting, but small, tan head that is 1/4".

I definitely get the wood in this beer. It gives it a dryness that seems like attenuation. I do get a medley of vanilla and cherry in this one. As it warms, there is a defined spiciness coming out. I can even pick up the warming in the nose.

Wow! This beer is an animal! Lots of vanilla and spice. It comes across like a bread if it weren't for the alcoholic warming. Lots of chocolate making it taste like an actual addition. The finish is warming with noticeable alcohol, but the malt wins in the end. This is a very complex beer. (649 characters)

Firestone 10 - Anniversary Ale from Firestone Walker Brewing Co.