Duvel Tripel Hop - Brouwerij Duvel Moortgat NV

Duvel Tripel HopDuvel Tripel Hop

pDev: 10%
Brouwerij Duvel Moortgat NV visit their website

Belgian IPA |  9.50% ABV

(Beer added by: ggaughan on 12-17-2007)
Sort by:  Usefulness | Recent | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Duvel Tripel Hop Alström Bros
3.3/5  rDev -21.4%

Live review. This is the 63rd review of this beer on BA. Poured from the corked, caged and gold foil topped bottle that I bought at World Wines & Liquor in Mentor, Ohio last week for $17.99. It came with a little booklet on the back of which is printed the following: Brewed on 18 May 2010. I have to admit that I was very excited to see this bottle in the bottle shop as I had seen an advertisement or maybe I read about it here on BA a while back and was curious. I have had regular Duvel and "Duvel Green" and I liked both of them. The bottle itself is very impressively presented. The gold writing, the small stuck on label that looks at first to be hand written and the gold foil (with "Tripel Hop" written on the foil) is all very well done! Alas, my admiration for the bottle and packaging will NOT be part of my review of the beer! Poured into my gold rimmed Brewery Ommegang Westveteren style goblet.

A Creamy, Meringue (whipped egg) like head over a slightly hazy, translucent straw yellow body with 10 or 12 strings of bubbles rising up from the bottom. Head sticks around for a while (I like that) and clings to the inside fo the glass nicely. Really good look, not unlike classic Duvel. 4.5

S Classic Belgian yeast earthy goodness with citrus notes but not a lot of hops bitterness to my nose. Regardless of the "aggressively hopped" indication on the top of the front label, the smell is of standard Duvel but I really like that smell so my rating will reflect that. 4.0

T I take a sip through the still present head of at least one inch some 4 minutes after pouring to experience the following: Sure enough, the taste extends right from the smell again. Strong citrus notes (lemony more than orange or anything else) with significant Belgian yeast earthiness. It is not until the late 1/3 of the taste that I perceive any hops bitterness and it is the variety that kind of just eases in. I am sure that my palate has been altered by American hammer-you-over-the-head with hops grapefruit bitterness but these hops are the subtle European type. That is not a criticism but a description. There is a strange kind of hollowness (cannot think of a better word right now) between the initial 1/3 of Belgian yeast and citrus bite and the slow onset hops. I don't recall that regular Duvel or even Duvel Green had that. I am not sure that I like that very much. It took me several sips to perceive that but repeated sips confirmed it. This is nothing if not an interesting beer. I will say that it is better than the average for the style but not much more than that. 3.5

M Kind of difficult to describe again but I will try. As stated above, 3 different "feels" to this beer.
1. Citrus bitterness and earthy Belgian yeasts
2. A kind of hollowness as the taste transitions from the above to the below.
3. Slooow onset hops bitterness that is "European" in nature
In my opinion, the feel and taste of this beer are closely related. Overall, I thought the feel was a bit thin. 3.0

D Well I just finished the 1 pint, 9.4 oz bottle and I am surprised to report that it actually was a bit of a struggle to finish it. I think that it was the citrus bitterness the elevated ABV and that slow onset (but moderate) hops bitterness that made it not so easy to drink. It took me 40 minutes to get to that last sip. 2.0

Notes: This was a challenging beer for me to rate. I love Duvel and I recall really enjoying Duvel Green. This fell short of my high expectations. I still really like the packaging for what it is worth!

adamette, Dec 04, 2010
4.55/5  rDev +8.3%

Review 2900

Duvel Triple Hop. Special Edition Ale. 750 ml bottle. Complete with lushly illustrated booklet. Saaz, Styrian Goldings, plus Amarillo, the newish tropical-fruity American hop. $20 bottle. I don't usually drop that much on a single beer. But, this is Duvel. And, well, I've heard good things. Brewed on May 18, 2010.

In a Duvel goblet, of course. Bright golden coloration, fierce, incessant carbonation, bubbles rising valiantly to the top, with a typically enormous, bone white, lacy, and lovely head.

Aroma spills out at first pour, and distracted me while describing the appearance. This addition of Amarillo to the usual combo of Saaz and Styrian Golding hops was ingenious. Floral, fragrant, aplomb with many associations found in these hops, the citrus, the spice, the distinctive pungent "cat pee" , well, that one peeks out, but is smothered by the pleasanter feelings. And underneath the pretty floral and fruity emanations, comes the bitterness. Beautiful bitterness.

Taste: Light is the body, and high is the bitter hop flavor. A great cornucopia of hoppy goodness. Fruit, spice, and bitter-tangy. Some pineapple pops up, with a twist of lime, trickle of pepper. Smooth down the throat, and over the palate, with the pleasing hop flavor riding along. Each sip is quenching and bracing, with bitterness. You get the sizzle of the Saaz, the classic feel of the Belgian-y Styrian Golding, the funky twisted nature of the thing, with the tropical fruity American Amarillo bringing that pineapple, mango, banana. Wonderfully hoppy. And, as it ages, it gets better an

This = yum. Me likey long-time. Unfortunately, it won't be returned to, due to the price. Amazing, for what it is. And I love it. Like I already said, = yum + my. Mmmm, mmm, mmm...

feloniousmonk, Dec 03, 2010
3.98/5  rDev -5.2%

Served this 750 mL brown bottle in a Duvel glass naturally. Bottled May 18th 2010. The body was a pale yellow green. The head was a bright white and a puffy island remained.

The smell was of a damp basement. Grapes. Dusty. Lemons appeared late. Well hidden mild alcohol.

The taste had a spicy bite. Damp yeasty flavor. Aspirin-like Amarillo hops character. Saaz spiciness. Bone dry finish.

The mouthfeel was zippy texture and robust carbonation.

Cresant, Nov 28, 2010
4.22/5  rDev +0.5%

Gebrouwen op 18mei2010
In a snifter the beer was a hazy pale yellow color with a thick white head. The head decreased in size rapidly.
Candy sugar aroma, citrus, and floral.
Great taste: earthy, piney hops, some grapefruit. They went well together.
I thought this was a nicely hopped, well-balanced beer.
A bit on the expensive side.

lordofthewiens, Nov 27, 2010
4.18/5  rDev -0.5%

A: Pours a little bit lighter and more translucent than the original Duvel. The head is massive and is nothing short of a Duvel pour. Tons of lacing and visible carbonation.

S: Grassy and earthy continental hops. The malt is very much there as well. Not that many esters. You get the saaz big time. Lots of citrus and a touch of alcohol I never got in a regular bottle of Duvel.

T: It is more earthy and you do get a little more citrus than the regular version but I keep thinking to myself why. The amarillo in the finish was a nice touch

M: Well carbonated. A little bit thicker than the normal verion.

D: This is a good beer but so is regular Duvel at almost half the price. A nice novelty and a testament to marketing. Glad I bought this for my brother for his birthday and got a glass.

aerozeppl, Nov 26, 2010
4.38/5  rDev +4.3%

750 mL bottle,

A: Pours a translucent gold, with a poofy white head, thick lace. This is a Duvel beer, looks great.

S: Grass, flowers, lemons, spring fresh crisp clean nose.

T: Saaz really comes out, strong pilsner type flavours. The Amarillo is noticable along with the Goldings, but the Saaz is where it's at. Grass, flowers, green flavour. Super tasty.

M: Medium-bodied, super clean, easy drinking, smooth.

D: Really good beer, would make a great food beer. Clean direct flavours, very well done.

Halcyondays, Nov 26, 2010
4.25/5  rDev +1.2%

Attractive caged, corked, gold foiled, and info packeted 750ml bottle.

Appearance: Pours a fairly transparent light golden with a 1.5 finger white crown, ample active carbonation bubbles, medium retention and lace.

Smell: really nice herbal hop (saaz, amarillo and maybe hallertau?) smattering, ginger, black pepper, and green apple over pale malt. Like regular Duvel only a bit more beefed up.

Taste: The 9.5% makes the introduction. Then you are taken on a tour of the pale biscuit malt foundation as well as all of the notes described in the smell.

Mouthfeel: Crisp, medium to light body, with ample carbonation.

Drinkability: Very good despite the abv

koopa, Nov 24, 2010
4.43/5  rDev +5.5%

Poured into Duvel tulip.

Looks phenomenal. Just like regular Duvel.

Smells of yeast and rustic bread. Tons of spicy clove like phenols. Some green apples. Leafy/earthy and flowery hop aromas, and a hint of pineapple. Off to a great start.

All the goodness of standard Duvel with a punch of flowery/leafy/earthy hops, and a lasting resinous aftertaste.

Fluffy, crisp, effervescent and fairly dry. This is even a bit more dry than regular Duvel.

A nice hoppy version of Duvel. Not buying again though, due to the price.

billshmeinke, Nov 23, 2010
4.5/5  rDev +7.1%

Consumed in a tulip glass on November 21, 2010.

Appearance is similar to standard Duvel: clear light yellow with a fine white three finger head. The head fades to a thick skin eventually, but foam sticks to the sides of the glass all the way to the bottom.

Aroma is sweet and hoppier than regular Duvel in the form of citrus and white pepper.

Again, compared to standard Duvel, little has changed; lightly sweet malt is somewhat less intense in relation to the stronger citrus zest and peppery spices. Still has a characteristic clean finish, though there is more noticeable bitterness there now. Carbonation is notable and welcome; keeps the flavor moving right along.

How does it stack up to regular bottled Duvel? I think I prefer the standard issue, though this is an outstanding beer in its own right. If you see it, try it.

charlzm, Nov 22, 2010
4.83/5  rDev +15%

The appearance of the beer is a slightly hazy pale yellow. The head of this beer is very fizzy. The aroma smells of noble hops. Like spicy hops and a belgian yeast smell. The taste has more hops than the usual Duvel. The hops out compete the malt sweetness. The beer has a bit of a lingering belgian yeast flavor. The mouthfeel is light, and I would consider this very drinkable. Even at 9.5% I am not catching any bad harsh alcohol flavors. It is a very well balanced beer.

arboristfish, Nov 21, 2010
4.35/5  rDev +3.6%

Fluffy white head sits atop this straw/hazy gold colored beer. Lots of spider web lacing left in the glass.

Aroma was bright and full of candied sugar, light lemon and grass.

Very nice beer. Certainly full of some of the standard Duvel flavors. Candied sugar, some yeast components at the base and then a fresh grassy flavor and more assertive hop finish. Lots of light fruit happening just below the surface. A touch of pear and white grape. Really very interesting an complex enough to keep you exploring every sip.

Light, fresh and bright mouth feel. Tiny carbonation that brings the flavor to life.

Really enjoyed this beer. The $20 bottle price will not allow this to become something I go buy more of, but I really enjoyed it.

Reagan1984, Nov 21, 2010
4.15/5  rDev -1.2%

Poured from a 750ml bottle into my Chimay chalice. Very lively pop as the cork comes out. Has a thick creamy off white head that fades slowly leaving a huge amount of lacing. I can already smell the beer. Lots of carbonation with a pale golden color.

First whiff reminds me of a lambic beer in that funky cob web way. Very earthy, leathery notes with some spicy zest mixed in.

What a very interesting beer, while most are using tons of hops to create a bitter hop bomb. While this is a hop bomb it's in a different way. The hops have added new dimensions making it earthy, spicy, zesty, with tobacco, leather and floral flavors. The alcohol warms a bit as it goes down. The aftertaste is lingering and earthy with a dry, slightly soapy finish.

I enjoy this much more than regular Duvel. Wish this was made a regular brew.

weissbierdrinker, Nov 20, 2010
4.18/5  rDev -0.5%

Picked up a bottle of this at Citywide Liquors for $11 roughly.

Poured directly into my Duvel Chalice a hazy golden yellow. Sticky white lacing off the sides, with nice foamy head.

Hop bitterness up front, banana and grass on the body. Extremely complex with a tinge of sourness.

Starts wet and sticky, then the dryness hits you smack dab right away. The more you drink, the drier this beer gets. Kinda surprising, but in a good way. Well carbonated, this is just an amped up version of Duvel, which is fantastic. Complex and tasty, one of the more unique Belgians I've had to date. The alcohol is very well masked, kinda hits you later on. The more I drink, the buzz is starting to kick in. If I had to pick one complaint, I would say it could stand to have a bit more fruity notes to its flavor profile.

Great beer, what more did you expect?

JToad, Nov 20, 2010
4.53/5  rDev +7.9%
look: 5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

Poured from 750ml/1pimt.94 fl oz . bottle , brewed 18 may 2010.

Poured into my favorite beer drinking glass,Nice medium golden color ,huge three finger head with thick lacing, above average carbonation,(sounded like a bottle of champagne when opened).

Smell - Very fragrant hops hit the nose with subtle hints of citrus.

Taste - The triple hops are evident immediately, light malt and citrus hints that blend the beer together nicely.

Drinkabilty - I was pleasantly surprised , after seeing triple hops I was expecting more of an IPA taste , but the triple hops in this beer were subtle enough as to not overpower the taste buds as a IPA can sometimes do , Very well blended hops with enough malts to bring together a winner in my book, Duvel Triple Hop is a great beer and I would definitely recommend it and will probably end up gifting some for the holidays.

InebriatedJoker, Nov 20, 2010
4.38/5  rDev +4.3%

Pours a bright, clear golden with tons and tons of bubbles streaming to the top feeding an enormous fluffy white head that shows crazy retention and lacing. Gorgeous beer.

Aroma starts with fresh grassy hops withe some light citrus as well, lemons especially. Little bit of earthy notes from the yeast and a fair bit of light fruit though this is definitely not sweet overall in the nose.

Earthy, grassy hops all over the place in the taste. The backbone is sweeter than the aroma suggested with pears and apricots. The finish is dry and spicy from the yeast with a bit of alcohol burn going down. Warms the stomach more than I was expecting.

Mouthfeel is highly carbonated, effervescent really, with medium body and bone dry in the finish.

This one doesn't stray too far from the original and why mess with something great. It's really just a slightly hopper big brother to the regular Duvel. That said, the price difference is more than the quality difference and I'll be sticking to the normal stuff after this one. I think I actually prefer Duvel at the end of the day.

gford217, Nov 18, 2010
4.05/5  rDev -3.6%

2010 bottle:

A: Looks amazing as is expected from a duvel product. Though I will say there are some albeit minor but notable differences between the standard duvel gold and this. Im mainly noticing this in the spiderwebbing action on the head which is pretty wild. Head retention is unreal. It literally collected and in my duvel tulip and clung like a web. Rocky does not do this bone white mass of sticky looking froth justice. Otherwise this beer is very bright, and is a light straw color.

S: An interesting champagne like aroma jumped right out of the bottle the second I popped the cork I could smell the glass from my seat. Up close it has an almost cider like quasi vinous sort of nose. Mild notes of pear and citrus hidden in the back somewhere.

T: Its like a version of duvel golden that ramps up the earthy notes hidden in its balance. This one is not as balanced. Not in a bad way per se just much more forthcoming in its flavors. Spicy sort of peppery/ black tea like flavors. Bitterness is most definitely a big part of the profile, and it develops from earthy spicy notes. Hints of that pear flavor follow through a little bit which compliment the spice. As it warms Im finding more depth. Always a good sign... A mild peach tang pops in on the tip of the tongue. Lots going on but this beer is not with out flaws... a bit steely (I believe from the hops not oxidation).

M: Extremely high level of carbonation leading to possible head explosion if consumed straight from bottle. ie. carbonic tang to the max bitches... Maybe too much so.

D: medium to medium high

flannelman808, Nov 17, 2010
3.3/5  rDev -21.4%

A: Pours a clear straw yellow color. At first a two finger bubbly white head forms, and leaves some patchy lace behind as the foam gently recedes.
S: Raw hops, lightly citrus, lightly grassy. Peppery and musky yeast.
T: Very raw and rough for me. Husky, grassy hops. Doughy malts and some yeast. Not really digging this as much as I thought I was going to.
M/D: A medium body with a lot of prickly carbonation. Very dry as well. A bit of alcohol, but otherwise not hard to sip on.

This reminds me a lot of Boulevard's Imperial Pilsner Collaboration, and I was not really a huge fan of that either. Worth a try, especially for the Duvel fans. Though a bit of a let down for me.

champ103, Nov 16, 2010
4.28/5  rDev +1.9%

A: This poured a hazy light gold with fluffy white head.
S: It smelled like lots of earthy lemon, with some resin and Belgian yeast and a bit of sugar.
T: It tasted like lots of lemon zest and citrus, with some resin and earthy floral hops, along with a little Belgian yeast and sugary malt. It had a very crisp and bitter aftertaste.
M: It was watery with lots of smooth natural carbonation.
D: This was a great Belgian IPA with tons of clean and crisp citrus. The body was good but a bit thin. But the alcohol was very well hidden, so it was quite easy to drink. Very enjoyable, but not my favorite of the style, and unfortunately not worth the cost. (There are better beers for 1/2 or 1/3 the price.)

Pencible, Nov 16, 2010

Duvel has been one of my top beers since I started drinking beer...I was so excited to see this brew and did not hesitate to drop $20 for this. 750 ml bottle poured into my large Duvel tulip glass...and I'm NOT sharing.

A- Body is a somewhat dense, dynamically hazy, translucent, pale golden yellow hue. Pours with the classic Duvel 3 finger+ foamy white head. Head eventually, and somewhat unevenly fades to 1/2 finger (altough there is a 2 finger foamy iceburg floating around)...and leaves a TON of lacing all the way down the glass. Bubbles can be seen steadily rising to the top.

S- Lots and lots of floral and noble hops everywhere-which are of moderate-to-strong strength and the highlight of the nose-yet they give off a very soft vibe-Hop profile is prominent-but very Euro. Behind this is a lot of pear, a hint of tart apple and moderate sweet, bready, belgian yeast backbone.

T- Taste is subtle at first and offers some dry fruity flavors with a subtle belgian yeast backbone. A spicy presence very quickly emerges over the dryness and becomes prominent. Then a hint of white grape emerges with a bready yeast. The hops really hit for the finish and make their presence known- mostly floral but with a noble softness and a slightly piny refreshing character (actually it pretty much has Saaz written all over it). The spicy, bready yeast makes its presence known-before another breif cry spell and a moderate lingering hop bitterness with a slight breadiness and spicyness lingering as well.
The flavor profile in this changes from start to finish. Its quite complex and as I drink more the picture becomes clearer.

M- Medium to high carbonation, and a light, yet full body that is, for the most part smooth and yeasty/bready (although it has dry spells too-not too common to find a complex mouthfeel).

D- I love this beer. The whole profile-from start to finish just confirms why this is my favorite style. Its complex, refreshing, drinkable, and delicious. This borders on Belgian IPA-but these are the types of BSPAs I go after....$20 hurts-a lot-but this brew sure is worth it. This beer has completely met, and exceeded my expectations. AND this is my FIRST 5.0 beer (review 777)-thats it-perfection.

I think I want to buy 1-2 more bottles of it to enjoy in the future. Actually-I'm really happy that I didn't have to trade for a beer I love this much.

PittBeerGirl, Nov 16, 2010
4.45/5  rDev +6%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.5

Poured into a tulip glass from a 750ml bottle.

A - Pours a nice pale golden straw color with a great fluffy and pillowy pure white head. It is very dense and inviting with great head retention.

S - Basic BPA aromas. Phenols and funk along with some great clove and nice grape and lemon tartness. This is where it gets good. There is an awesome grassy and piney hop note on the back end of the aroma with some slight citrus hints as well. Aromatically this is a nicely hopped beer.

T & M - Starts off with nice earthy and bready grain. Then this is followed by some nice fruit juice sweetness and apple tartness. This is where the nice yeasty funk comes in. The hop notes are also present but not as intensely as in the nose. They do give a very nice rounded out taste to the beer with nice grassy and slightly fresh pine notes all through the drink. Mouthfeel is fluffy and crisp with nice clean flavors and dry notes as expected.

D - Drinkability is good. They stick with the original recipe and just up the hops. Good idea in my book. ABV on the higher side but not too noticeable in terms of flavor.

JoEBoBpr, Nov 11, 2010
4.5/5  rDev +7.1%

A well-executed hopping of Duvel, without losing the distinctive characteristics of the base beer. Sweet aroma with a hint of orchard fruit. Lively, prickly carbonation that requires a patient, steady pour to avoid a glass of tight foam. Unlike a Belgian IPA, the Belgian Strong Pale Ale character is prominent, with the hopping complimenting rather than mutating the beer.

Brent, Nov 09, 2010
4.6/5  rDev +9.5%

750ml bottle into Duvel tulip.

A: Pours a clear orange tinted lemon-yellow with that signature Duvel billowing whipped egg white head that we've all come to love. A huge oily dense pillar of foam appeared as the frothy white mound slowly receded into fuzzy lace.
S: Notes of rich sweet fruits and Belgian spices. Light fruity alcohol notes as well.
T: Huge punch of peppery Belgian spices followed by a wonderful combination of sweet fruit. I pick up notes of sweet golden apples, pears and bananas. The hops are very herbal and earthy but the aftertaste has a touch of grapefruit pith. Tastes just how I expected: a hopped up Duvel.
M: Prickly carbonation froths up in your mouth over a medium-full body. Mouthfeel is creamy and lightly bitter. Alcohol is almost nonexistent on the palate.
D: I think I'd actually prefer this to normal Duvel, but is hard to compare them in price. At $20 a bottle, I'm really glad I pulled the trigger on this, but I don't think I can afford to drink this again. This may be one the best BSDA I've had, but there are comparable ones for half the price.

scottfrie, Nov 09, 2010

This is the king of all beers, the taste is exceptional and the after flavor is citrusy and hoppy... the head is about three fingers and beautiful to look at !!! I think is worth every pennie out of the $22.00 dlls that I paid for it, enjoy it with dry fruit and nuts, of course a good strong chesse will finish it perfectly...

jorgom69, Nov 08, 2010
4.4/5  rDev +4.8%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4

A foil-wrapped, corked and caged 750 mL bottle from the Wine Source. Finally!

A: This incarnation of Duvel is a stunningly pale yellow color that has just a little more hue than a pale lager. I forgot has light the Duvel line is. A haze runs through the beer but it is not enough to obscure it. A voluminous head, over 3 fingers on each and every pour, quickly whittled away but left dense patches of lace all around the glass. A beautiful scene.

S: That's a lot of saaz! The crisp hoppiness is earthy with an herbal twang. The vicious bite of amarillo hangs around, adding citrusy floral zest. The strength of the ale can't be hidden under the hops, getting a little too strong at times.

T: After an initial blast of boozy strength, the ale settles in for the long haul. Biscuity malts, pale and light, set the stage for the biting hoppiness that follows. The combination of Saaz, Styrian and Amarillo hops is intoxicatingly powerful, an herbal dose that quickly turns floral. The earthy bite, so familiar from the Duvel line, is much more concentrated and earthy. Amarillo hops add a citrus sharpness that plays nicely off of the Saaz. The ale, bold as it is, still has enough of that Duvel heart to comfort you, even as it takes the beer in a whole new direction.

M: You best love hops. The Saaz and Amarillo flavors are bold, standing out with a earthy, spicy bite and a citrusy twang, respectively. The earthiness leads off and the citrus ends with a bang.

D: The boozy heaviness is the only thing holding this beer back. The hoppy bite, earthy to citric and back again, is worth the price of admission.

akorsak, Oct 30, 2010
4.9/5  rDev +16.7%

Purchased for $19.99 at Julio's, came with a free Duvel tulip. Can't beat that, as while the price is high when you factor in the glass it was more than worth it.

A - Holy cannoli this stuff is the be all end all as far as appearances. This continues to show why people use this as the bar for all others. A golden clear pour with an incredibly fluffy almost three finger head that as it fades leaves big clump lacing. The head never truely goes away, just slowly dimishes into a thick white blanket atop the golden brew.

S - I knock this half a point just because the 9.5% is so potent on the nose. Picking up some great grapey white wine type notes. along with the usual Duvel belgian yeast and brewing spices. Man oh man the pear aroma is so much more intense in this one.

T - Much like the nose this is a more intense and upfront Duvel. Some wonderful white wine flavours along with the great Duvel yeast flavors. The peppery flavors are a bit more intense with this version than the usual Duvel.

M - Much like Duvel, this has a great light crisp mouthfeel which is such a great play on a big ABV strong pale ale. Just exceptional. Really cant ask for anything more.

D - Just crazy. The kick in the pants is the fact that this is waaay over priced. While it is simply amazing, $20 is rather steep for a 750mL, or atleast more than I'd like to pay. That being said, if this was just a bit lower I would be all over it. Just superb.

rudzud, Oct 26, 2010