Revolution Rye IPA - Natty Greene's Pub & Brewing Co.

Revolution Rye IPA
No picture.

Awaiting 10 Reviews

pDev: n/a
Natty Greene's Pub & Brewing Co.
North Carolina, United States

Rye Beer |  ABV ?

Beer added by: MuddyFeet on 07-07-2012

2.72/5  rDev n/a

According to the description this was the winner of the monthly homebrew competition. The winner gets to brew a batch of it for the Raleigh brewpub with the home brewer.

Murky and slightly opaque deep mohagony brown. Solid head that gave off a nice aroma of rye. love rye beers and the first third of the last wasreally digging it. But after that initial start the rye was drying out my taste buds and was bit overwhelming. I think it would have worked but the hops were not doing much to balance it out over all. Ultimately dry on the tongue and my whole mouth felt like I wrung it with a old, dirty dish towel. I think srving it as a small pour would be a much better plan than a full pint. I had to move onto something else for my second beer.

Revolution Rye IPA from Natty Greene's Pub & Brewing Co.
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.