Jacobins Framboise - Brouwerij Bockor N.V.

Jacobins Framboise

Beer added by: BeerAdvocate on 03-01-2005

to view more.
Ratings: 4 | Reviews: 2
5/5  rDev n/a

Loved this lambic! I am on a mission to try every lambic in existence and this was one of my favorites so far. Drank this one in a cafe in front of the Stadhuis in Antwerpen. Beautiful deep raspberry color, fresh smell, and brilliant taste. Slight head. Not syrupy, but smooth and sweet like a lambic should be. Not for everyone, but I imagine a lot of girls will love this beer. Absolutely no hops, just malt, wheat, and raspberries. Will definitely put this on my list to drink again.

3.5/5  rDev n/a

Served from a 25 cl bottle dated 09/04/98. I was a little worried about the age at first but when I popped the cap I got a wiff of a trademark framboise smell that led me to believe it was still good. The appearance was a good amber, orange color, a bit cloudy and absolutely no head. The aroma was of fresh, ok slighty fresh raspberries and a bit earthy, tart. The taste had very little carbonation but not tasting flat. The raspberry taste is pretty pleasing and there is a bit of tartness to balance things out. I found the body to be very light and easy to drink.

to view more.
Jacobins Framboise from Brouwerij Bockor N.V.
- out of 100 based on 4 ratings.