2. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Everett Porter - Hill Farmstead Brewery

Everett PorterEverett Porter

Hill Farmstead Brewery visit their website
Vermont, United States

American Porter |  7.50% ABV

Everett (1908-1939) was our grandfather’s brother; Hill Farmstead Brewery rests upon the land that was once home to him and his 13 siblings. In his honor, this Porter is crafted from American malted barley, English and German roasted malts, American hops, our ale yeast, and water from our well. It is unfiltered and naturally carbonated. Decadent in its depth, with a complex backbone of chocolate, coffee, and malty sweetness, this is the ale that I dream to have shared with Everett.

Pale, Caramel, and Chocolate Malt, Roasted Barley, Columbus hops; Ale Yeast, and our Well Water.

(Beer added by: Brad007 on 08-15-2010)
Sort by:  Latest | High | Low | Top Reviewers | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Everett Porter Alström Bros
Ratings: 1,286 | Reviews: 262 | Show All Ratings:
tkdchampxi

4.51/5  rDev -0.2%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 5 | overall: 4.5

Serving Type: Poured into a tulip glass from a 2L growler filled yesterday and stored over night in the refrigerator.

Bottom Line: I recently wrote a not-very-nice review about Hill Farmstead's Edward Pale Ale, which I felt did not even approach the expectation generated by its hype. Combined with my experience at the brewery itself, I was ready to write the entire experience off. That being said, I like the Everett Porter quite a bit. I mostly like it because it is refreshing with a crisp mouthfeel and a nice flavor that does not linger. This is the kind of beer that you finish a glass of without even realizing how much you've already had.

A: Dark beer. Extremely dark brown, if not black, with a thin 1cm , caramel-colored head. A quick swirl shows that it runs off the side of the glass rather quickly. The head leaves a beautiful, small bubbled glistening effect on the sides of the glass as it runs down.

S: Light, refreshing, coffee notes. An subtle, underlying level of alcohol vapors.

T: Refreshing coffee flavor that does not overwhelm or underperform. There is something else here that I can't quite place - something sour, oily, or syrupy but not quite hoppy, sweet, or citrusy. Not quite two-dimensional in flavor, but maybe 1.5-dimensional, in a nice way with a nice coffee aftertaste that does not overstay its welcome

M: Low carbonation. Initially thin mouthfeel, that has a nice stickiness to it that causes the beer to feel a little syrupy on the sides of your mouth. I really like it.

Overall: I recently wrote a not-very-nice review about Hill Farmstead's Edward, but I think the Everett is pretty good. It is amazingly refreshing, with crisp flavors that are in no way cloying.

10-20-2013 18:13:51 | More by tkdchampxi
BTVflatlander

4.9/5  rDev +8.4%

Served in an old-school Hill Farmstead pint from a growler obtained in Greensboro about a week prior.

A: Silk, black, oily with a caramel mocha head. Perfect.

S: Chocolate, coffee, whisky, and oak.

T: Spot on porter. As with the smell, the coffee flavor is the most powerful and the balance of roasted malts, hops, along with the mouthfeel make this superb.

M: Perfect creamy, thick mouthfeel one would expect from Hill.

O: This is, by far, the best porter or stout I've ever had the pleasure of trying and I suspect it's up there on all counts. This was the first non-hoppy beer from Hill that I got to try on tap back in the winter at Parker Pie Co., in West Glover, Vt., and did it blow me away. Execution down to a minute detail as has become the trend from Hill. Try it if you can.

10-18-2013 20:45:33 | More by BTVflatlander
GrotiusM

4.48/5  rDev -0.9%

Finally, I had one. Robust with a punginess that is, well, insane

Mouthfeel is organic earth-touched-by-coffee/chocolate. World class.

Carbonation was great. The head was the only complaint on beer, but I'm guessing it was just a slightly off pour.

Yes, please.

10-18-2013 14:24:46 | More by GrotiusM
rodkin

Missouri

4.46/5  rDev -1.3%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 4.5

From a growler filled today at the brewery.

Pours dark dark brown, almost black. Little carbonation.

Smell is big coffee and chocolate, sweet malts, slightly bitter roast. Really nice interplay of the sweet and bitter. Fantastic.

Taste was smooth coffee, chocolate, roasted malts, slightly sweet creamy flavor. Really good, though not quite as noteworthy as the nose.

Mouthfeel is smooth and creamy, low carbonation, on the lighter side of medium bodied.

I wish the mouthfeel was a bit thicker or a bit more carbonated. Other than that though, no real complaints. A truly impressive porter that lived up to its reputation.

10-18-2013 00:26:55 | More by rodkin
BoldRulerVermont

4.61/5  rDev +2%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

Freshly filled growler at Hill Farmstead and poured into a snifter glass.
Pouring this into the glass, wow. So dark and the head appeared to be a dark ginger caramel color.
Smell was piney and roasted malt, really nice combination in this porter.
Taste was fantastic, big, bold, in your face, some substantial bitterness, coffee, some chocolate.
Mouthfeel was good, on the thinner side, mild carbonation.
Overall Everett demands your attention. This is a finely crafted and substantial porter. Delicious.

10-17-2013 14:31:48 | More by BoldRulerVermont
Stevedore

Wisconsin

4.61/5  rDev +2%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 5

750ml growler generously opened up by Dustin at our crazy bottleshare last night, 10/5/2013. Poured into a Zwanze 2013 glass. Also just recently opened a 750ml growler yesterday, 10/22/2013, split with Doug.

Looks like a pretty straightforward porter. Sexy, viscous, dark body with a fair 1cm white head that dissipates slowly. I can tell this is a well-carbonated beer. A bit of lacing throughout which sticks around. Outstanding, looks great. Pretty much like Black Butte or Edmund Fitzgerald.

Smells intensely roasty. I love the nose on this beer. Its very rich, roasty and quite hoppy. There's a nice bit of espresso bitterness in there mixed in with some dark chocolates. It's very strong, somewhat complex and balanced.

Oh hell yes. This is the most intense, complex yet balanced porter I've ever had. It has a ton of sweet milk chocolate, espresso bitterness, roast barley malts. There is even a dash of vanilla here. Pretty much everything I could ever want in a porter. All of these flavours meld together so well despite all being so intense, which is the real key to this beer. Ridiculously awesome.

Mouthfeel is fantastic. Lots of porters are fairly thin-medium bodied, but this is solidly medium-full bodied. It is substantial and has that creamy, full Hill Farmstead mouthfeel. I'm not surprised that this is 7.5% ABV given how much flavour and body is in this beer, but I don't get any burn on this beer. While it is full bodied and hefty, it remains just right in terms of carbonation and roasty finish.

Best American porter I've ever had. It's the best in the style, no question which is why I give it a 5 overall. Hill Farmstead seems to really define the best of the styles I've had so far, especially pale ales and porters. I'm looking forward to trying some of their saisons and stouts, if I ever get my hands on some!

10-07-2013 03:36:30 | More by Stevedore
Vonerichs

4.69/5  rDev +3.8%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

Deep dark brown with a thick almost meringue-like dark sandy colored head. The head is persistent and creamy texture. A little bit of sediment settles on the bottom after a few minutes (poured the entire body into a CBS snifter.)

The smell is fresh light roast coffee, dark chocolate, cola, vanilla.

It's quite possibly the best tasting beer I've had and certainly the best porter. The coffee flavors are smooth, light berries, slightly acidic. Again with the chocolate only it's sweeter than in the smell. The vanilla is a light accent.

Soft, smooth body with a creamy texture, like a pillow on the tongue. Light carbonation.

It's nothing short of amazing. The coffee flavors are impeccable and are held up on a heavy yet delicate body. Bravo.

09-27-2013 01:44:22 | More by Vonerichs
jbone78

4.53/5  rDev +0.2%
look: 4 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

Great beer. Had it on tap in Montpelier. Poured dark brown with little tan head, not much. Smells of roasted malt, I kinda pickup some black malt, not sure. Tastes very balanced with chocolate, coffee, and finishes with the black malt character mentioned before. All around good beer and if there isn't any black malt, my bad.

Bye

09-24-2013 16:47:05 | More by jbone78
pawpaw

Wisconsin

4.95/5  rDev +9.5%

First review.

I've had Everett before, but this time I felt a full review was necessary. Bottle served in Black Star Co-op "estate" glasses, split with my better half. No idea the age of the bottle--I received it in a trade a couple of months ago and it's been sitting quietly in my basement.

A: Expected very dark brown (nearly black) with a fantastic pillowy, tan head that has reasonable retention.

S: This is the only place I felt Everett could earn perfection. Roast aroma was spot-on, but I wanted a skosh more malt character in the nose--mainly looking for chocolate/toffee. No question about the style, but after tasting, I guess I expected the nose to ride side by side with the rest of the beer.

T: From front to back this beer is perfect. Light malts in the foreground transitioning into the roasted chocolate perfection I wish was in the nose (not to say the nose wasn't near perfect, but every time the glass approached my mouth, I wanted the anticipation of the next sip to start with the nose). Sometimes a fine line sits between porters and stouts that the styles become blurred, but for some reason I never once thought that this could be a stout. Everett toes the line perfectly. One more step forward and you're drinking a light stout. 7.5% is on the high end for the style and I ain't even mad because it's completely nonexistent. I could drink this for an entire evening.

M: After the first sip I had to sit back in my seat. Up front Everett almost comes off too light, as if Shaun Hill forgot what he was doing, but as the beer moves across your palate you realize that not only did Shaun Hill know what he was doing, but he has set the bar for what this style should strive to become. The taste is nothing without the mouthfeel, and to make a porter this creamy and fluffy with a perfect, tiny zing of carbonation in the back takes a lot more than simply knowing how to brew a porter.

O: As previously mentioned, Everett is what all robust porters should strive to be. If you are brewing this style on a small or large scale and need some guidance, either look to Everett for inspiration or just give up, because chances are you aren't going to be able to create a porter experience that's even in the same universe as this beer.

Each time I have a Hill Farmstead beer I want to be disappointed. I want to be able to get off the hype train at the next stop and buy a ticket to a different destination but every time I end up staying in my seat, waiting for the next time I'm fortunate enough to have the opportunity to experience near perfection.

09-24-2013 15:02:26 | More by pawpaw
DonFrap

4.88/5  rDev +8%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 5 | feel: 5 | overall: 4.75

Poured from a bottle of the recent batch into an HF oversized glass.

A: Black, really black. Not much head but retains well.

S: Roasty comes to mind. Smooth coffee smell.

T: A porter can't get better than this. Perfect roasted coffee and malty goodness. I would take this over most stouts any day.

M: Good mouthfeel. Some porters are too thin, Everett does not have that problem.

O: I wanted to make my first review Everett because it is my favorite "shelf" beer. I can't imagine a more perfect representation of the style. If only Shaun would can this ( I know, it'll never happen.) Seek this beer out whenever it is available. It's not as hyped as the Saisons and limited stuff, but its worth it.

08-01-2013 02:53:52 | More by DonFrap
Jimmys

4.4/5  rDev -2.7%

500mL bottle into tulip. bottled 06 2013.

A: not pitch black, but a very dark brown. head is very frothy and a rich brown hue. retention is terrific. thick spots of lacing left behind.

S: I think this has more rich sweet and dark chocolate than any roast. a very minor warming factor. rich, warm, inviting.

T: a lot of roast, even more chocolate. a boatload more chocolate. perhaps a little bit of astringency. minor vanilla. soft sweetness. there may be a touch of espresso in here too. however the finish is all dark chocolate.

M: the mouthfeel is different but fucking awesome. not quite nitro, but super soft and super smooth.

D: nice to see an American porter on the prestigious top 250 list, especially this high. very tasty shit. certainly one of the best porters I have had, however this mouthfeel and flavor is making me think more stout-side than porter-side. regardless, go get some.

07-30-2013 03:04:51 | More by Jimmys
alaimoa

Connecticut

Again another perfect 5 from Hill Farmstead
Big boy growler brought to CT by TauroE
Pours a fully opaque jet black with a 1 inch head and phenomenal lace
Taste has a medium density with chocolate, coffee shining through and vanilla in the background
Mouthfeel smooth and creamy
Overall perfect

07-26-2013 21:07:13 | More by alaimoa
jimmy82063

Connecticut

4.44/5  rDev -1.8%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

Poured into a stemmed HF taster.

A) Jet black with a nice tan head that takes a bit to dissipate

S) Slight Chocolate, Vanilla and a bit of Coffee

T) Nice chocolate, coffee, vanilla. Can't believe coffee was not used reading from some of the other reviews. Alcohol well hidden.

M) Very smooth.

O) Could teach some stouts a lesson. Glad to have tried!

07-25-2013 01:05:37 | More by jimmy82063
greenmtn1111

4.53/5  rDev +0.2%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

Bottled 06/2013

Poured into a glass goblet.

Black in color with a dark, tan head, 1.5 fingers in height. Bittersweet chocolate on the nose, hint of coffee, then sweeter milk chocolate. Super thick and smooth on the palate with loads of chocolate malt, it’s sweet up front with a bittersweet finish. There is substantial lacing on the glass. Coffee flavors are very present, even though no coffee was used. At 7.5%, the alcohol is well-hidden. I think I am drinking this too fast, - it’s that good. This beer has incredible body for a porter and has an almost oily quality…it could easily pass for a stout. The bitterness from the chocolate malts and Columbus hops really gives it its character. This is an intense porter, but everything comes together magically and produces one of the best porters I've had to date.

07-24-2013 03:30:48 | More by greenmtn1111
RichD

Rhode Island

4.85/5  rDev +7.3%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 5 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

Poured this into a snifter.

A: Pours a crude oil, black color with about a finger or 2 of khaki colored head. Not much lacing left along the glass as I drink away.

S: The smell of coffee and roasted malts overtake my nose. A slight whiff of smoke is also present. Some faints smells of dark fruits come through, though not as prominent as the coffee and roasted malts. Good stuff here.

T: Wow! What an experience this is! The flavors of coffee and roasted malts are incredible. Also there is a good smokiness at the end which is something that I've never tasted in any porter I've ever had. The dark fruits that I mentioned in the smell section come through in a mild way. The taste of this porter is like nothing I've ever tasted and it is definitely the best tasting porter I've ever had. This is truly awesome. There isn't an incredible amount of depth, but honestly it's not really needed with the flavors that this brew exudes.

M: A medium to heavy mouthfeel. This beer is so damn creamy and smooth. A very balanced beer and I've yet to taste any alcohol at all. A slightly dry finish that lingers, but not for too long. A pleasant feel.

Overall: This is by far the best porter I have ever had in my beer drinking life. I am truly unsure if I'll ever have one that can even contend with this. The smell of brewed coffee along with the smokiness that comes through when I drink this just make Everett an absolute treat to taste. I only bought 2 bottles at Hill Farmstead and right now I am kicking myself for not grabbing at least 2 more. What an amazing beer. Awesome job, Shaun Hill and co.!!

07-13-2013 01:56:20 | More by RichD
mikem0487

4.59/5  rDev +1.5%
look: 4 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

500mL bottle. Bottled 06/2013.

A-A bold black body with a thin incremental brown head. Lacing is minimal.

S-Roasted malt is the main component of the aroma. Dark chocolate, very mild smokiness and dark fruits of raisin and plum are subtle.

T-Again the roasted malt is upfront with a more pronounced smoke note on the palate. Dense dark chocolate is more towards the finish and after taste. The roastiness lingers with the dark chocolate in the finish. Very good and smooth. As it warms the alcohol becomes apparent and the dark fruit becomes more assertive. The two mix well and leave a great finish.

M-Full bodied, carbonation is apparent on the tongue. Sweet finish.

O-A beautifully done Porter. Highly drinkable even on this warm summer night. Have had this on tap once before and it was great and having this in a bottle does not disappoint. Wish I had another one to age for 6 months to see the subtle changes that would develop. I have to keep my eye open for the barrel aged version.

07-02-2013 16:11:06 | More by mikem0487
Billolick

4.16/5  rDev -8%

Happy to get to try this one on tap at the Lazy Boy in White Plains, NY a few months ago and this is reviewed from notes.

Pours near black with a dark tan head. Leaves tons of fine lace covering the glass all the way to the top of the glass.

Dense dark chocolate nose.

More dark chocolate, vanilla and dark malty notes. Densely flavorful and super smooth. Finishes with a quite dry flourish. All star porter. Well worth seeking out.

07-01-2013 14:05:48 | More by Billolick
PHBoiler

4.94/5  rDev +9.3%

The depth of flavor that this beer offers without using additives is world class. It is truly a world class porter. The mouthfeel and body of this beer distinguishes itself as a true porter with the proper viscosity. So much roast that you get all the coffee you want without the bitterness or burnt taste. There is some chocolate/sweetness that balances the whole beer out as well. Truly a delight and the best porter I've had.

07-01-2013 04:08:18 | More by PHBoiler
Resuin

4.34/5  rDev -4%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

Poured from a 500 mL bottle into a stemmed Hill Farmstead glass. No bottling date on the bottle but I picked this one up at the brewery a couple months ago.

Appearance: Pours a dark brown and leaves a half finger or so of tan head.

Smell: Roasted malt, raisins, plums, figs, coffee, chocolate.

Taste: Matches the nose: roasted malts, dark fruits, cocoa, coffee, slight bitterness. Well balanced porter. The smooth finish really sets this one apart.

Mouth-feel: Medium carbonation with a medium body, creamy. Very smooth and very well balanced.

Overall: This is an excellent porter - perhaps the best "standard" for the porter style that I have had.

07-01-2013 02:26:01 | More by Resuin
kevanb

4.7/5  rDev +4%
look: 4.25 | smell: 5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

750ml growler poured into a Hill Farmstead oversized glass.

The beer pours a nice jet black color, touches of cola brown when struck by the light with a nice finger or two of khaki head that has decent retention and leaves a decent amount of spotted lacing. The aroma is simply amazing, loads of bitter dark chocolate, rich smooth dark malt, roasted coffee beans, lightly toasted grain, molasses with touches of chalkiness and a bit of stone fruit and alcohol on the finish. The flavors are really lovely and quite in line with the nose, lots of chocolate and coffee with super smooth grain that has some lightly toasted qualities, stone fruit, a touch of licorice and lightly abrasive alcohol as it goes down. The flavors are exceptionally complex and the balance is near perfect, each sip brings out something new and exciting. The body is fantastically rich, smooth and coats the mouth very well and has a wonderfully creamy finish that has a bit of dryness to it.

Verdict: Spectacular to say the least. This porter is absurdly complex, impressively balanced and just a delight to drink. Easily the best Porter I've tried to date and one of the more impressive beers from Hill Farmstead. For a beer that doesn't rely on the crutch of barrel aging or adjuncts, this is quite the experience.

06-30-2013 00:57:32 | More by kevanb
BobZ

4.3/5  rDev -4.9%
look: 4 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

16.9 oz. bottle poured into a Duvel tulip. Thanks to roon for chance to try this one.

Appearance: Deep dark brown with a nice 2" head that recedes to a healthy cap which leaves lots of sticky lacing.

Smell: Roasted malt which is coffee forward when cold but turns more chocolaty as it warms in the glass.

Taste: Similar to the nose, very coffee forward when colder with the roasty bitterness combining with some hoppy bitterness on the finish. Some warmth and the flavor unlocks, the coffee moves toward mocha then dark chocolate. Almost a lactic sweetness comes forward giving this beer a very nice finish. Pleasantly bitter on the finish, again, a combination of roasted malts and hops.

Mouthfeel: Smooth and creamy.

Overall: Very nice porter, a flavor bomb, one of the best I've sampled.

06-30-2013 00:52:49 | More by BobZ
TheBrewo

4.43/5  rDev -2%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

This brew was poured from a growler into Hill Farmstead stemware, showing the color of burnt molasses. It put up a one and a half finger head of big coffee colored bubbles, showing nice retention. Creamy rings of lacing were left around the glass as it dissipated at a slower pace. No haze or sediment was appreciated, and carbonation appeared to be active. The nose was heavy, with cloying coffee and chocolate malt melt and residual dextrins, deep black and brown malt roastiness, floral hop freshness, ash, brown sugars, mineral, glassy metallics, and warming booze. Our first impression was that this was a serious porter, with fantastic sweetness met by leafiness, sourness, and dark roast of grain. As we sipped, the buds were flooded with notes of thick roast, caramel, bittered chocolate, and caramel roastiness, soy sauce salts, green grassy and herbal hops, mineral water, baker’s yeast, vanilla icing sweetness, plum skins, and milk chocolate oiliness. The middle came to a peak with more metallics, musk and funk of grain and straw, heavy dark chocolate bitterness, molasses sweetness, devil’s food cake breadiness, white sugar, gritty yeast, and phenolic medicinals. The ending wash came with even greater sweetness of toffee and caramel candies, bittered waxiness, lactic cream, mineral, metallic coffee bean bite, vanilla extract, stark booziness, buttery warmth, brown sugar toast, tobacco leafiness, and burnt floral hops. The aftertaste breathed of salty seawater, vegetals, blackboard chalkiness, baker’s yeast bite, coffee and richly toffee malts, cooked brown sugars, earthy and floral hop balance, wild roasty sweetness, tobacco smokiness, cakey breadiness, wheat rind, distant lemon zest, and brassy metallics. The body was full, and the carbonation was medium. Each sip gave wonderful sip, smack, slurp, cream, and froth. The finishing pop was crisp, and the corners of the mouth were left sticky and taken care of. The mouth was left thickly coated and equally as sticky, with eventual dry astringency across the hard palate. The abv was appropriate, and the beer sipped excellently.

Overall, what we enjoyed most about this beer was its aroma and its flavoring. The nose gives roasty malts and robustness off the bat, with the taste following suite wonderfully. The latter actually was much more rich than expected, with toffees and caramels giving more thickness, sweetness, and flavor across the taste. This was helped along by a silky smooth feel that left the mouth coated, but also asking for more. The sip was smooth, and everything was really inviting about this beer, making it second in the line of Hill Farmstead beers that we’ve been impressed with. Fantastic for the style, deep, and contemplative.

06-27-2013 04:12:10 | More by TheBrewo
KingdomBobcat

Vermont

A-poured into Hill Farmstead glass, very rich dark brown with a small mocha head. Looks like you're about to drink a brownie.
S-very chocolate, dark malt, coffee
T-just like it smells, very chocolatey coffee, sweet aftertaste, nothing really smokey. Phenomenal
M-almost creamy, sweet aftertaste, very rich.
O-Probably my favorite porter I've had. This alone is always worth the trip to HFB

06-26-2013 13:01:21 | More by KingdomBobcat
mountdew1

New Hampshire

look: 4.5 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

Poured into an imperial pint glass. Poured with a very thin light brown head that clung nicely. Color was a very very dark brown that was almost black and was completely opaque. Came out a bit on the thicker side. Aroma was slightly sweet, but a bit burnt as well. Almost like a burnt mocha with just a hint of malt. Flavor was very similar to the smell. Seemed like a roasted grain, with some sweetness from lactose. A small hint of bitter on the backend, but very balanced. Felt very good in the mouth. Coated extremely well, with a bit of tingle from carbonation. Overall a very smooth and well balanced beer Pleasant to drink, perhaps a bit to sweet to be sessionable.

06-25-2013 22:29:29 | More by mountdew1
jbaker67

look: 4.5 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

Pitch black with a massive coffee tan head that dissipates but retains well. This really looks the bollocks! Nose is roast malt, cocoa, molasses, chocolate malts Taste comprises chocolate malt, light mineral notes, cocoa powder, Medium bodied, soft carbonation, smooth and massaging on the palate.

06-22-2013 21:26:01 | More by jbaker67