2. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

'Nilla Stout - 192 Brewing Company

'Nilla Stout
No picture uploaded.

192 Brewing Company visit their website
Washington, United States

American Stout |  ABV ?

(Beer added by: barleywinefiend on 10-03-2010)
View: Beers (5) |  Events
Sort by:  Latest | High | Low | Top Reviewers
Ratings: 2 | Reviews: 2
Toriless

1.2/5  rDev -13%

What a joke! It was the color of a porter and did not have the usual creamy foamy head of a good stout the head was thin and white. As far as taste goes it was more like brewed apple cider with a squeeze of lemon then any stout I have ever tasted. It was horrible and I heard several other say the same thing! He should be ashamed calling this swill a stout!! I could taste NO vanilla nor marshmallow nor chocolate. It was all lemon and apple. I asked her three times if this was the stout because as a stout this is the worst one EVER created. Everyone standing there hated it. Has this "brewer" ever drunken any of his beer. Again, it's the worst "stout" I have EVER tasted.

06-16-2012 09:17:22 | More by Toriless
barleywinefiend

Washington

1.55/5  rDev +12.3%

A: Poured a jet black color with good carbonationa nd dirty white head. Looked pretty good

S: I could tell something was wrong from the get go. Little vanilla, mucho funk

T: Bad. Infected all the way. Big funky infection totally masked about 90% of the flavor here. I did notice the base of the beer being some roastiness, cocoa and a hint at vanilla but it was killed.

M: Flatter, thin and infected, funked

D: I would like to try this again if given the chance because I firmly believe this beer was a project gone bad but when bringing it to a Craft Beer Fest you need to try it before you push it.

10-03-2010 23:24:42 | More by barleywinefiend
'Nilla Stout from 192 Brewing Company
- out of 100 based on 2 ratings.