Resurrection - Boneyard Beer Company

Oregon, United States

American Blonde Ale |  4.70% ABV

Beer added by: MADhombrewer on 11-09-2011

4.05/5  rDev n/a

This is a blind review. I don't know a thing about this beer. Had on tap at 15 ave hophouse. They didn't know anything either.

A- Clear golden color with a nice white head that disappears later on. Decent lacing 4/5

S- Grassy and floral hop aroma. Bits of spice? Maybe orange peel is what I smell. 4/5

Taste- Grassy and floral in the taste as well. There is a spice I taste, but can't put my finger on it. Maybe not orange peel. Dry finish. 4/5

Mouthfeel- I don't know what style this is, but the mouthfeel fells like a lager or a Belgian pale ale. 4.5/5

Overall- This was a good beer. I wish I knew more about it. I will find out before this is posted and maybe add more comment. I would have this again. 4/5

So I found out that this is a golden ale that they "just threw together". Clocking in at a mear 4.7 ABV it is more interesting than your average golden/blond ale. I hope they "throw it together" next year. At the time of this post it was a one-off, but it may be back as a spring/summer seasonal. (1,025 characters)

Resurrection from Boneyard Beer Company
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.