Blonde Ale - The People's Pint

Blonde Ale
No picture uploaded.

The People's Pint visit their website
Massachusetts, United States

American Blonde Ale |  ABV ?

(Beer added by: fitzy84 on 08-03-2008)
3.15/5  rDev -11.3%

Had at the brewpub in Greenfield. Sampled several of their brews while there. By the way the place is awesome!! Now for this brew

A: Very rich golden color, it seemed very bright. If looking at a beer could cheer you up this one could probably do it. Had a slight amber white head that faded quickly.

S: Very fruity aromas. The orange essence dominates this beer and really sets the tone the entire time you drink it

T: The citrus is by far the leading character with this one. Orange, lemon, and other flavors lead. Also has some grain backing up the fruit.

M: Very smooth and sweet. Zero hops to speak of and is light in the mouth.

D: Very easy to drink. If you wanted to sit there all night and pound these down you could, not that I would want to though. I feel like I almost get a sugar rush drinking this beer.

Overall, everything I would expect from a blonde ale. These aren't my favorite beers but I try to have an open mind when drinking them. It was good for what it is, but if I return to the Pint I would rather get some of their other beers that I feel are much better

JNeider, Apr 11, 2010
3.4/5  rDev -4.2%

Appearance: 1/4 inch head, gold in color, hazy, moderate carbonation

Smell: toasted malt and honey

Taste: toasted malt, honey, grainy-pilsner like malt

Mouthfeel: light carbonation, medium bodied, sweet

Overall: A nice, clean, and well crafted American blonde ale. I would get this again if I wanted the style, but nothing besides the clean finish jumps out to me.

tigg924, Jun 16, 2014
3.5/5  rDev -1.4%

smk1363, Aug 29, 2014
3.6/5  rDev +1.4%

10oz. short pour (following the Wee Heavy). Appearance was a tawny, translucent honey. Head was a mere skim of white, with a tight band around the edges and very little lacing. Scent was mild and clean with some light fruity esters and a hint of hops. Flavor profile consisted of wheat, a hint of apricot and a mild hops bittering at the finish. Mouthfeel was light and lively, making this both drinkable and refreshing. Sold example of the style.

Jwale73, Aug 24, 2008
3.75/5  rDev +5.6%

deanhead, Jul 12, 2012
3.9/5  rDev +9.9%

I saw they have many blonde ales listed here for People's Pint, but this was just called "Blonde Ale" at the brew pub. The drink had a clear, dark amber-ish gold look to it with some patchy lacing. Aromas were generally sweet with hops and malts well balanced. Pretty sweet taste, especially during my meal. A generally medium body made it refreshing and crisp. Overall, it was pretty good.

fitzy84, Aug 03, 2008
Blonde Ale from The People's Pint
- out of 100 based on 6 ratings.