Wu C.R.E.A.M. - Coalition Brewing Co.
No picture uploaded.
Have one? Upload it now.
Ratings: 7 | Reviews: 4 | Display Reviews Only:
Reviews by cmac1705:
4.6/5 rDev +15.6%
First beer I've had from them. Grainy, toasty aroma with touch of floral hop character. Flavor is a pleasant blend of biscuits and green hops. Very crisp, very dry. Super drinkable.
This is a hoppy example of the style, not uncommon of these NW brewers. Technically spot-on and representative of a perfect lawnmower beer.
03-27-2012 15:35:45 | More by cmac1705
More User Reviews:
3.65/5 rDev -8.3%
Had this on tap at their pub.
- Rather clear light amber ale, copper and orange.. minimal white head.. leaves some very thin traces.
- Nice fruity touch, lightly sweet, good amount of floral qualities.. caramel, and sugars.
- Nice subtle sweetness, and a creamy flare that isn't overboard. Hops are present, and grassy/herbal. Light citrus, and a floral quality is in the flavor as well. Certainly tasty.
- Average feel, bit drying, yet wets the palate. Light to medium bodied really, not overly creamy. Touch sticky.
- Overall a great cream ale that isn't over the top like some can be. Could use a little further separation from some of the other offered styles though.
06-06-2011 03:19:14 | More by Docer
3.98/5 rDev 0%
Poured from tap at Coalition brewery.
This might have been the least interesting beer I tasted from Coalition, but what it lacks in complexity it makes up for in serious drinkability and balance.
Pours light copper hue with very little head and low retention. Smells of yeast with some light citrus notes. Very fresh but light. The palate is light with more citrus present and a touch of biscuit.
Texture is good, body is light, but it still tastes like a quality ale. This is a good cream ale and a style that deserves to be more popular. Enjoy several pints with friends and still be sober!
08-08-2011 22:27:42 | More by cbarrett4
4.13/5 rDev +3.8%
This cream ale appears light gold with a small white head.
It smells a bit citrus like. I get notes of orange and lemon. There is a bit of light grainy bread like smell as well.
It has a nice subdued grassy floral flavor. There is a nice little bit of a lemon and orange flavor to the beer. There is a grainy and honey like flavor as well. A potent bitterness follows in the aftertaste. The bitterness lingers on for a while. This is really nice cream ale. It starts as conventional cream ale but it ends with an unconventional hoppy bitter finish.
There is a medium high carbonation and it has a somewhat smooth mouth feel.
It is very drinkable. I could see myself getting a growler of this when the weather gets hot. I could drink this all day.
Overall a great cream ale that has a nice hoppy finish.
02-06-2011 00:27:04 | More by chumba526
Wu C.R.E.A.M. from Coalition Brewing Co.
- out of 100 based on 7 ratings.