Triple 7 Restaurant and Brewery
Ratings: 66 | Reviews: 53 | Display Reviews Only:
Reviews by charlzm:
3.78/5 rDev -2.3%
I visited this place back in March of 2005 and hadn't been back until this past weekend (May 10th-11th 2008).
It was exactly as I had remembered it:
- reasonably good microbrews at astonishingly low prices ($1.50 a pint!),
- pretty okay food (my party decided to stick with the pizza, but if you're into oysters or sushi, you can indulge yourself),
- an attractive physical space (lots of wood, a 15 barrel brass brewhouse visible behind glass, two long bars, an oyster bar and plenty of table seating),
- good service that's fairly fast and...
- oh yeah, they're in a pretty decent old school casino and hotel that I just happen to like to stay in when I travel to Vegas. So... no risk of DUI!
The only downer (for me) is the ubiquitous flat screen TVs showing ESPN everywhere you look. I think I saw the same basketball game and golf tournament for 16 hours straight that day, everywhere I went...
Worth a visit at least.
05-13-2008 22:31:48 | More by charlzm
More User Reviews:
Triple 7 Restaurant and Brewery in Las Vegas, NV
87 out of 100 based on 66 ratings.